MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 am

I wiggle out of Christa's arms and run over to Skull, hugging my teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 am

-My pistol is still raised at Destiny, a certain calmness that I've always had overpowers my emotions and the signs of darkness and cruelty show in every feature of my stance-

Make it easier on yourself, Sparrow. Surrender the object or die. The only ultimatum
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 am

She tried to keep hiddin as the watched some walk around and pick-pocketing the dead. She held her breath and watch as someone who looked more in charge was heading in the general direction. She turned away and tried to think small.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 am

-Takes it out of my pocket as it glimmers.- Which one is worth dying for..? -Takes out my pistol, pointing one streight back at my head-

Who do you want to lose?
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 am

I see a girl hiding behind the trees.

I skip over to her hugging my teddy bear.

"Wooo ou?" (5 year old talk for 'who are you?' o-o)
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 am

-I chuckle, which slowly begins to grow to laughter, and then to maniacally laughing-

Ah, you still have so much to learn, love. No matter how much you want to, you can't kill me. You know it and I know it. You're just not strong enough

-I raise my arms in the air, my pistol dangling in my grip-

You're weak. Too weak to govern the Pirates and whatever else you're governing. You're nothing more than a Governess. Always will be. No matter how hard you try, you'll never be a true pirate.

-I laugh again-

So what are you waiting for? I am defenseless. Strike me down and prove that you're no better than I am Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 am

She opened and eye and gasped a bit, but stopped herself.
she said very quietly, "I'm aleera, I like your teddy bear I use to have one when I was your age.."
she held Lily close to her, but she whimpered a bit. Oh no oh no... stay asleep lily!
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 am

-With every word he says, I grow angrier and angreier, almost shaking I take a defensive stance before running and flashing at him, striking sword at him, tears dripping from eyes does and everything I can to hurt him while flashing and slicing-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 am

-Before she flashes at me, I disappear into darkness. The ghost of my laughter is strill around the clearing-

Bet you didn't know I could do that parlor trick, love

-I laugh again, manically-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 am

-Looks around, keeping my stance ready to attack-

Come out, bastard... Get out here, now.. This is for everything you've done to me.. -Grips sword tighter, flashbacks appearing again and again-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:13 am

I hold up my teddy bear and hug it. "Tank ou!!"

"I ish Lane..." I smile big.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 am

Lily dried out in hunger, but she didn't have a bottle. She looked at Lane and whispered back, "I'm sorry Lily hasn't eaten in a very long time.."
She looked around the tree, but could only see the female pirate from before. the other had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am

-I stumble slowly from the darkness, my hands and blades stained with darkred blood, one of my hands gripping my chest where i got shot. The posion still flows through me and i fall to my knees in the center of the clearing, looking around at al lthe fire and dead bodies, my sight starting to get blurry, my breath getting uneven and heavy-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am

"Woo Lily??" I look up at her with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:19 am

She tried to quiet Lily, but her cries only grew louder, she got closer so the child could hear and whispered, "She's my little girl.. and I don't have anything to feed her with.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 am

-My haunting voice is heard in Etherlam's head-

Yes, my friend. Sleep. It will all be over soon. CLose your eyes. Forget about your quest. You've done so little and haven't even had time to rest. Let your mind go blank. Let your limbs become relaxed. Let your heart stop

------------------

-My voice is heard in Destiny's head now-

A poor excuse for a Pirate King. We should've kept you in Port Royal had we known that we'd end up on the brink of death on multilous occasions. Well now I have mastered death. I, who have returned to the Land of the Living many times over. And now, you have doomed yourself and your friends

Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:22 am

"Oooooooooooh...Ish bees rit bake!!!" I smile and run off over to Christa.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 am

-I hear Hector's voice and my eyes go blood shot red, falling to my hands and knees and yelling out in denial, not willing to accept this fate till my quest is done-
No!! I won't die, not this day!!
-Quickls i draw one of my dagers and push it into my bullet wound. using it to push the bullet out and shouts out, cutting the wound again and poison starts to drip from the wound-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:24 am

-Grips my sword, thinking about the past-

You;re right. -Looks up into the darkness-

I am a poor excuse for a Pirate King. But you know what? People can always change. You gave me a chance to get better everyday at what I do. Now this time it's final. If I don't beat you in a fair fight, I'll... -Looks down and back up- Give you my place as Pirate King, and you have full control over every crew, sea, and ship. But.. If I win, I keep my place.
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 am

I find a bottle filled with blood in a backpack I had by Christa and I run back over to the lady.

I hug my teddy bear and holds the bottle up. "Here ou goooo!!"
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:30 am

She was a little scared when the child ran off. But when she returned with a bottle she was a little more safe.. but when she looked at the bottle, was that Blood?! This child.. wasn't human.. she took the bottle trying to smile, as Lily cried more. She couldn't feed her daughter... blood..

she gulped as she heard cries of anger from around.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:36 am

-I reappear from the darkness in front of Destiny, sending a darkness barrier around only the two of us, blocking Etherlam out. I draw my sword-

An honorable fight. No guns, no flashing, nothing. Rules simple enough, princess?

-I raise my sword to my body, put it down, bow, and stand at the ready-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 am

-Grabs sword and nods- Ye've got it. -Scowls when he says 'Princess' and grabs sword, at the ready-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

I walk into the store looking around at the variety of clothes until I spot the suit I was looking at. I stand before it studying the suit until I feel I can look comely in it. One of the store's employee spots me looking at the suit and he walks over towards me.

"A fine suit isn't it, sir?" asks the man.
"Yes, it is. How much is it?" I responded.
"100, sir. But due to our half-off sale, it's now 50. Will you buy it?" again the man asks. I ponder over the matter with my mind debating with itself.
I don't have money with me. Although, I could always come back for the suit later, but what's the point of getting that suit? I'll get rid of it once I'm done killing everyone. Unless, I come back here when the store closes and steal the suit.

"No, I'll come back later. Thank you, though." I nod my head at the man and walks out of the store, looking to my right to see a large crowd of people gathering before the rubble of the house. I smile to myself finding amusement in watching some of the women wipe tears from their eyes, and the men comforting their wives.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 am

(im lost o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next