MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 am

-Watches them and walks halfway before stopping, looking between Captain and Etherlam-
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 am

(NOW.

WE WAIT

FOR

SKULL)
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 am

Smiles and follow Kili quickly feeling his excitment and looks at the object.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 am

-stops and turns to dest, looking at her-
Desty?
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

I play with Christa's hair as she carries me.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 am

-I raise my pistol at Destiny-

You never knew when to shut up

-I pull the trigger. At that shot, the pirates open fire and continue to fire at the enemy, aiming to kill as I walk off with Christa, not even looking back as the pirates continued to fire over and over again, bombarding the enemy with bullets, grenades, knives, the works-
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 am

-Before Hector takes his shot i notices he raises his pistol and i quickly flash, dropping the object into aub's bag. My body moves in a blurr against the cold wind, Hearing Hector's words i try to speed up and then jump, knocking dest out of the way of the nullet just as he pulls the trigger, everything seeming to move in slow motion. When i hit the ground, everything finally seeming to be moving back to normal I feel hot pain slice across me in my chest, my eyes widening as I look to see I took the shot, then my ears flicker, hearing the pirates firing down on us. I quickly ignore my pain, grabbing dest and flashing us back to Aub, tackling her down behind a larger overturned log for cover just as the bullets hit the are she was just standing-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 am

-As I continue walking with Christa, I bark-

GIVE NO QUARTER!

-The crew answers back with a roaring cheer, killing anyone on sight (who is not on their side of course). I turn, seeing that I hit Etherlam instead of Destiny. A sly grin comes across my face. I take off my hat and bid him adeiu-

Soon you will be feeling the effects of the rigged poison bullet soon, Fairy Tale!
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:38 am

-I grit my teeth, feeling the poison and grips the wound, growling at Hector's words and i slowly turn around, shifting my position and drawing one of my mini-crossbows, taking aim over the log. I start firing back at the pirates, my eyes being able to see more clearly than their inferior eye sight, my arrows covered in poison always making contact with one of the pirates, only going back behind the log for cover and to to reload. Drawing another crossbow when any pirates come to close-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:30 am

Shock struck across my face. So did pain. And same with dissapointment. I small tear ran down my cheek and I looked back at Etherlam. I wiped away the tear and shifted Maddys weight to my left arm. I walked with Hector, torn, but slightly relieved.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 am

Now, we'd best be getting far away from this clearing now. Make haste, c'mon

-I start to push her gently along, picking up the pace a bit while the pirates begin to retreat, still shooting at the enemy-
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 am

She jumped from the gunshot and heard the pirates move forward. She stayed behind the tree. One had found her, but she gave him a square punch before he could react. The fighting had died down a bit. She shrank down to sit against the tree, and had seen the others move on. Maybe they'd forget about her..
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:00 am

(What time is it in the RPG?)
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 am

-Looks at Etherlam in shock, and take sout pistol, shooting Captain square in the leg. I growl and run at him, taking out sword with eyes blazing-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 am

I hugged Christa as the gun shots went off.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 am

-Before Destiny has a chance to reach me, I quickly spin around (well quickly for a man who was shot in the leg) and fires my pistol directly at a tree. Immediatly, a gigantic BOOM! is heard as the trees all around the clearing begin to explode and catch fire. The bombs continue to go off as I quickly get Christa and the baby on my bike and we zoom far from the exploding clearing-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am

-Gets lost in the smoke, trying to shoot at him or anywhere. Coughs and hears a tree crack as one falls right over me. I gasp and cover myself before it crashes over-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 am

-I stop the bike to watch the clearing go up in smoke. I then take out a little bomb and hand it to Maddy-

Care to do the honors, little one?
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 am

-Tries to get out from the tree in agony, I grab my pistol from my side and looks up seeing another branch towering over me. I A shot is heard and it eechoes and the rest of the debris falls ontop-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:48 am

My eyes light up and I quickly grab the bomb from him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 am

-I light the bomb for her-

Fire away, kid Wink
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 am

I smile and throw it as hard as my little arm could throw at the enemy.

I giggle when I hear the boom.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 am

-Just lays there, and tries to climb out but to avail. I feel blood pour from my sides as I look to see a sharp branch stabbed into me. I take out my aztec medallion and rip it from my neck, and slide it out, as it rolls at Captain's feet-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 am

-After the debris has basically covered everything and everyone, the crew and I go to check our work. I tell them-

Go. Take what you want

-they go off, running gleefully to loot the dead soldiers and enemies. I walk over to see Destiny, piled under trees and debris when I feel the medallion hit my boot. I look down and pick it up, examining it and then pocketing it-

So shall I take that as your resignation?

-I bend down and take the ring off her left finger-

No. I'll take this as your resignation

-I turn around and walk off, trying to find Etherlam's body-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 am

-Tries to move under the trees, and finds a way out, sliding myself out of the branch, moving out of the trees. Covered in ashes, blood, and debris-

Aye, of course you would.. -Coughs weakly, staring at him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next