A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Star Wars: The New War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revan

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Star Wars: The New War   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 am

Nobody knows how this war started...

Chaos...Death... that was one could expect. It all started with another Sith invasion and after months of brutal fighting. Courscant found itself being invaded by a massive force. The"Dark Council" which was led by the 12 Dark Lords of the Sith seeked to dominate the galaxy while the Jedi sought to protect it. The jedi however were prepared and could not afford to lose Courscant because if they did, all morale would be lost. This battle would be known as one of the largest and most brutal battles in the entire galaxy and the events after depended on what would happen in this key battle.

And soon legends would emerge...this was their story

Time takes place in the New Republic Age: For the sake of having a more interesting universe... this is a completely new galaxy in a sense. No canon characters or mentioning them, lets make this original and make our own history

Character Sheet:

Name
Apperance
Affiliation, ( Jedi, Sith, Neutral etc )
Tech: (tools carried around )
Abilities:
History:
Starting Location:
Transport:

My character:

Name: Darth Draco
Personality: Cold and merciless. Considered charismatic and popular with the troops due to constantly fighting on the front lines and not ordering his soldiers to do something he was not willing to do himself. Calm for the most part but has shown to be rather quick to anger and one who expects nothing success. While mostly being known to a brutal killer with no mercy, Draco is rather hesitant when it comes to women and children, preferring to let others deal with that matter…
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sw-fans.net/imagegallery/data/503/JacenCaedus.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sw-fans.net/imagegallery/showphoto.php%3Fphoto%3D543%26size%3Dbig%26ppuser%3D4135&usg=__-o6tgovU0bgfLRInivkByJ347i0=&h=742&w=356&sz=115&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=OFElqep3p0tRxM:&tbnh=148&tbnw=71&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcaedus%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D809%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=219&ei=SfaLTMewJoO88gbH4KS5Cg&oei=SfaLTMewJoO88gbH4KS5Cg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=55&ty=102 ( center figure )
Affiliation: Sith
Tech: Lightsaber, Red
Abilities: Master Swordman and Force User. Highly charismatic and intelligent war leader. Also a highly skilled pilot as well.
History: Mostly unknown. What is known as one of the more leading Dark Lords of the Sith, personally leading battles and making himself a true conqueror in the eyes of the Jedi. Hailed by many as one of the strongest among the Sith.. rumors speak of him soon intending to become the ultimate Sith Master above all others.
Starting Location: Executor Class Star Dreadnought: Invincible heading to Courscant
Transport: Executor Class Star Dreadnought: Invincible

Who's a Who: This will list who is on each side

Jedi:
King
comicaptainjack

Sith:
Revan

Other:

Last edited by Revan on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The New War   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 am

Name:Rotak Fett
Personality:Tough Like My Grandfather,Boba Fett. Usually Cunning and The Hang Loose Mandalorian.
Apperance:Working On It
Affiliation, ( Jedi, Sith, Neutral etc )Rogue/Good/Jedi
Tech: (tools carried around )Jetpack,Flame Thrower,Blasters,etc.
Abilities:The Force,Dark Arts,Dark Alchemy
History:Born Into The Notorious and Unfamous Family Of The Fetts.
Starting Location:Tansari Point Station
Transport:Speeder,Millennium Falcon II
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The New War   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 am

Name: Jason Hunt

Personality: strong. very hard to break. loyal to people i trust.

Appearance: very rare Dark purple and black Armor. a strong, handsome face under my helmet. dark brown hair, green eyes.

Affiliation, ( Jedi, Sith, Neutral etc ): Jedi.

Tech: (tools carried around ): two blaster pistols, and a blaster rifle, also a knife and a shock gun. also has a jetpack

Abilities: acrobatic. not so much when i have my suit on. has learned a few jedi tricks, but i'm not a jedi.

History: i've been training to become a "perfect" soldier. i've been sent to many planets to learn their ways of survival and techniques.

Starting Location: in the jungles of Fluecia (don't know if i spelt it right =/)

Transport: whatever i find.
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The New War   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 am

we shud start soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The New War