MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 am

I tilt my head. "Are ou o-tay ladi?"
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 am

I go over to Lane, looking down at human while picking her up silently.

"Word of advice..." I whisper, blocking her from Hector and Desty's fight. "don't watch."

A smug grin comes across my face and I sit down in front of her, putting Lane in my lap and still blocking their view.

"Why side with the weak?" I ask quietly
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 am

-looks at christa talking t oaleera and growls, putting my blade int othe ground and uses it to push myself up till i stanbding and stumbles a bit, my red eyes narrowing at her fro macross the field. Completely ignoring the fight between dest and Hector-
Leave her...alone
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 am

I hug Christa and bury my face in her shoulder, still hugging my teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 am

I grin, hearing Etherlam's words.

"Come sit with us, my dear." I try to say with no pain in my voice. I wince at the sight of the bullet hole in his chest.
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 am

(holy shit where are we?)
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

-Shakes my head at her, bearing my fangs, blood and poison bith dripping fro mthe hole in my chest, one arm hanging at my side, te other holding my blade across my shoulders-
I'm fine with standing..
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 am

I hug Christa tighter when I see the man bare his fangs.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 am

I frown slightly and set Lane down with Aleera, going over to Kilian and grinning, wiping his hair out of his eyes.

"Can't you come and keep me company?" I whisper soothingly, sliding my finger down his cheek, wiping away the sweat and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 am

I blinked with wide eyes and looked at Aleera then at Christa.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 am

-looks up at her, my eyes going back a little to their clear color, jumping slightly at her touch. My eyes flicker back and forth, my hand holding the blade shakes a bit and i grit my teeth, becoming confused, remebering all the things i felt her do with hEctor and look away from her, not saying anything.-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 am

(OKAY, so Drew, what happened was I bit Kilian and Kilian bit Aubrey, so we three have some sort of connection, then Skull came to my side. Then I slept with Skull. Then we went down and saw Aubby and Kili and Desty (Who is now on Their side) and Aubby stole our object, and Desty is shocked that I kissed Skull in front of her, and then they're gonna fight, and now I'm with Leera and Maddy. o-o" and Kili)

I smile, kissing his cheek and moving my lips close to his ear.

"Does it have to be like that, love? Do we have to fight like this?" I run my fingers gently down his arm and smile. "We could fix this all.."
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 am

I sit down and hug my teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 am

-My eyes widen slightly at her kiss and feels her lips. Clenching my fists at my sides, not knowing what to do, feeling emotions for both Christa and Aub, my clear eyes keep darting back and forth, my mind not clearing to let me think. My thoughts being clouded and rubs my temples-
What do you need me for....you have your pirate toy..
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:21 am

I gasp quietly and smile again.

"Does it have to be that way?" I whisper again, pulling back and looking in his eyes, my charm activated. "Get me the object, please."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am

-Grins back at her, laughing softly under my breath, my then coughs but keep my grin, breathing in ragged gasps, looking at her with my fnags beared-
You think thta works on me now? You are not the first Succubuss i have come across, there are many htings i know..
-coughs again and looks to see i coughed up blood and i grin more at christa, looking back up at her-
Even if it did work....looks like there wouldnt have even bene anytime...
-My eyes roll back, the poison from Hecot'rs bullet starting to take greater effect as i fall back, the poison becoming to much, evne for me-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 am

"Christa!!" I scream and I run over.
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 am

I walk around the woods, hearing noises.... no, more like voices. (ewe rhyme -.-)

Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

My face goes pale as I see him become less and less alive. I start to panik. My eyes glow more furiously and so do my hands. I place my hands on his wound and my hands glow more, shedding healing light to his body. I wince and try to hold back tears, because it sucked life from me painfully.

I pull my hands back and look at him, my eyes weak and almost unable to open. I fall on my back and lay there, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 am

I run over and shake Christa, dropping my teddy bear.

"Christa!!!" I scream as I start to cry my 5 year old cry.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 am

-Coughs out loudly as i sit back up, holding my head and looks at my chest to see the wound is gone and i look at christa, raising an eyebrow-
Succubus have healing...how unexpected but ill take the get away
-I slowly stand myself up but feels some guilt a si look at christa who lies there. I sigh reaching into my pack and placing a blanet over her and looks around, picking one of the few remaing flowers i nthe field and sets it on her stomach-
For saving my life...
-I turn abck around and start walking away, back to Aub and the object-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:42 am

I slowly wake up a few minutes later, seeing Lane's wet face and red eyes from crying. I sit up slowly on my elbows and groan, holding my head. I look at Lane and smile.

"Hey, sweetheart." I murmur, stroking her cheek with my finger. "I'm okay.. I'm okay.."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 am

-I watch christa get up from the other side of the field and i turn back to the dark void, waiting for dest and Hector to finish their fight-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 am

My voice goes in Kilian's head.

"The Object First, Love..." it whispers.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 am

-I look around at the almost deserted and scarred field, my ears flicking as i hear the voice and i narrow my eyes at Christa-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next