MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:50 am

I don't look at him because I'm not doing anything. The voice was doing it itself.

"Get it now, Etherlam.." It says again.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:51 am

-Shakes my head and rolls my eyes at the constand voice, wondering how to make it stop-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 am

Several other voices scream in his head.

"NOW, ETHERLAM. GET THE OBJECT FOR CHRISTA NOW."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:54 am

NO!!
-I shout out at the top of my lungs, getting angery at the voices as more of them come, clenching my fists so tight the fingernails dig into ym plam and make my hands bleed-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 pm

-Looks right at Captain, na eerie silence going between us both as I unsheath my sword, getting my stance ready-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 am

-I point up to the sky, my eyes in horror-

What's THAT?!
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am

The several voices in Etherlam's head turn into thousands. They whisper, out of rythym and all of them saying different things.

"Object..."

"Aubrey's bag...."

"Saved your life...."

"Give to Christa...."
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 am

Sits in my chair across from the grand fireplace, the flames casting dancing shadows onto my face. I glance up at the clock above the fireplace and looks back down into the flames.

How will I accomplish this task? By poison? Fire?
I think to myself for a few minutes until I'm satisfied with my decision. I stand up from my chair adjusting my jacket that I stole from the store. I then walk over towards the large window, peering out across the town as I see hardly no movement, almost as if the place is a ghost town. I turn around to pick up my wooden cane and proceeds to my door. I silently close the door behind me, turning around to lock my door as I remark an Undead Flames spell, the flames in the fireplace being heard as they grow in size and engulfs the fireplace, the flames spreading out across the ceiling. I smile to myself, spinning my cane rapidly in my right hand while walking down the hallway and then disappearing from the hallway, going down a flight of steps that lead into the lobby room. I see a man dressed in a black tuxedo, and he looks up looking at me.

"You are up late, sir. May I help you?" asks the man. I look at him, pointing my cane at him and sending a blast of death energy into him, his body instantly turning to stone and crumbling to dust. "No you may not." I answer back to him, a large grin appearing on my face. I walk out of the building appearing back onto the main street. I look around observing my surroundings as I spot a large tower. I appear walking out of the door opening up onto the roof of the tower. I look over the hand rails peering down onto the town, hardly a light on.

Time to end you all.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:50 am

She kept silent when the talk between them went. The weak side.. she still held the bottle of blood in her hand, and watched kilian in confusion. He seemed in pain like a headache.. She glanced over at christa who had freaked when kilian went pale, but now looked smug in the face. what side... what side...
As well was Lily still crying her heart out. Oh the noise.. so much noise..
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:17 am

(NO POSTING. WE WAIT FOR AUBBY, OKAY?!)
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:36 am

Holds item tightly in palm letting it even cut into my skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am

I sit in a tree, watching them.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 am

My head aches and I try to stand up carefully, almost falling over doing so. I grab onto a branch and breathe. Healing people was dangerous.... It was too dangerous, because I had done it before. A second time could have killed me.

I pick Lane up and smile, bouncing her lightly in my arms.

"Alright. We're heading home after Hector is done, Lanie." I smile and tap her nose lightly. I was concerned, though. Was Hector gonna be okay? Did he need help?

Not sure. I'll just stay and see.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 am

-I grip my head, the voices starting to hurt and i stumble fro mside to side, trying to resist the pain. I shut ym eyes tight, biting my lips hard-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:41 pm

-Growls- I'm not falling for that old trick.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 am

-Before she can finish her sentence, I charge at her, jumping slightly in the air and spinning my blade towards her-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 am

-Clashes my sword against his, sending sparks across the battlefield, I grin and swing it at his waist and sweep kicks-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 am

-I jump, kicking her in the face and backing up a bit, getting back into a fighting stance-

You still have so much to learn, love
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:58 am

-My head snaps back up, my face becoming blood wiping the blood off. I run at him and swing my sword again, slicing past his side kneeing him right in the gut and punches him across the face-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 am

-I roll to the ground, recovering my footing, and throwing the specialized razor, engraved "Lucy" on it, at her very fast-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 am

-Knocks it away with his speed, and before he looks back up and slice at his head, bringing my sword again, slicing and blocking with him-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 am

-I parry her blade, slapping her across the face. As she steps back, I walk up, about to cleave her with the sword-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 am

-Narrows eyes, bringing sword up to block when he hits. My forehead starts to bleeding, making half of my face bloody as I grip my sword tighter-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 am

-As she's preoccupied with my sword, I slice at her stomach with the second specialized razor, cutting her stomach-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 am

-I gasp and almost fall but I slowly stand back up, breathing harder, eyes narrowed. I run at him and jumps, missing his razor and knocks it out of his hand, tackling him to the ground cutting and slicing at him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: