MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 am

Bites lip, dark emotions coming back in mind but ignores it. "Seems its time to go again.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am

-gets up, putting the sphereical onbject into my bag and place saleera on the back of the horse, handing the baby to aub-
Dest ride the horse, me and aub can keep up on foot
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 am

(man, sorry g2g! I'll just stay asleep... ttyl! Maybe..))
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 am

Looks at the baby and sighs nodding.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am

-Shakes head- No, I'm not coming. They'd just kill all of us I'm I'm caught with you. -Narrows eyes- Go.Now.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am

Dest...im not leaving you behind
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 am

-Looks at Kilian- Being a Pirate means playing a game of Treachery, Loyalty, and Death.

-Looks at them- I was disobedient. I pay the price.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:36 am

-looks to aub and rolls my eyes, walking up to dest and punching her across the temple so shes kniocked out cold-
Aub take dest and wash her i nthe lake...get rid of her scent..
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

(Wtf really? Come on, pleaseeeeee.)
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 am

Sighs and hands him the baby, Pulls dest to lake but slight problem.....there no water in lake from earlier. "UMMM kili, be right back" Picks her up the best I can and phases by aother lake drowing her scent into the water. Phases her back and lies her body also by allys on the horse. "Time to just lead the horse.."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 am

-nods, cradsling the baby and starts walking ahead of them, down the path-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am

(No! We startin' drama here.!)

-Watches them go off and faces back to get ready for Christa and Skull to find me-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 am

Sighs (we keeping the horse tho!!!!) Leads horse with ally's asleep body on it.
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 am

(DESTY! We had the stuff with us!! >_> Like, everything! It wasn't in the castle!!)
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 am

As I'm jumping from branch to branch, I slowly feel an emptiness inside of me. I stop at a large tree using my left hand to lean onto it.
I must find a life source to devour it.

I sigh to myself, jumping down from the tree's branch and landing down onto the ground hearing voices to my right. I grin to myself knowing that those are human voices. I draw out my Wooden Knife as I quietly sneak towards the human, but to my luck, it's a group of women who are busy gossiping to notice anything out of the ordinary.
Perhaps betrayal is the best option for now. I am tired and I must recover from my wounds. I put my Wooden Knife into its own sheath and I ruffle my hair and adjusts my robe to where it look like I was fighting something.

I run towards them at full speed yelling, "Please, help me!"
I purposely trip over a log landing before the group of girls as they look at me, one gasping, and the others rushing towards me noticing the wounds on my shoulder and neck. A girl kneels down before me cradling my head into her arms as she asks me if I was alright.
"No, I was attacked by something out there. I was running away from my burnt village. I think that creature burnt my village." I yell out in pain as one of the girl covers my wound with a piece of cloth, adding pressure to my cut.
Idiots. As soon as I'm done recovering they all shall die. Their men, women, and children shall perish and join me as the undead.
I see a group of men running through the trees and pushing aside one of the girls. The men haul me up placing my arms across their shoulders and carrying me to their small town. We go past a couple of farms with people standing outside from their front doors watching what's happening. I then slip myself into unconsciousness only to wake up in a room. A nurse is busy placing wet towels across my legs. I get up into a sitting position seeing that I'm in a white robe.
"Where...are my weapons?" I ask the nurse who studies my face while she continues laying wet towels across my legs.
"We got rid of those. They're at the armory building, but you can't go there. It's guarded and you're not well. You sustained burns that should have killed you, your shoulders lost so much blood that you should've been dead, your neck was exposing your spine that all of our best doctors in the town are baffled that you're still alive." answered the nurse. I chuckle to myself telling the nurse it must be a miracle, although the nurse studies my face again.
"Is there a problem, miss..uh?"
"MRS," the nurse corrected me. "Please, don't call me by my last name. Just call me Arrianna." she look up into my eyes, the sunshine from the window making her eyes shine giving off an angelic semblance. I clear my throat feeling uncomfortable.
No...I cannot fall for her, I am to kill her along with everyone else. I have strict orders to do so.
"Is there something wrong?" asks Arrianna.
"No." I answered back, shaking my head and looking towards the wall.
Arrianna finishes her task and gets up to walk to the door greeting the doctor that walks in.
"A group of ladies told me you told them that you came from a village that was burnt down." said the doctor, sitting down into a chair.
"That is correct." I said.
The doctor studies me and looks at my body.
"You sustained such...wounds and burns that we all find it hard to believe you're still alive." said the doctor.
"Yeah, the nurse told me that." I remarked, a bit of annoyance found in my voice.
"Tell me..how did you survive?" asked the doctor.
I breath out with a heavy sigh finding the doctor an annoyance. I swing my legs over to the side of the bed and stands up, the doctor looking at me like I'm crazy.
"You're not well, now lie back down!" ordered the doctor.
I turn around looking at him with my black pupils enlarging and engulfing my eyes.
"My God...you're an..undead." the doctor said as he stood up getting ready to run. Finally, when he finds the energy to break out into a run, I leap across the bed and grab the back of his jacket, pulling him and sending him flying into the window behind me where he crashes through the window and falls through the sky hitting the busy street below, his bones shattering and penetrating through his skin with his blood all scattered around his body.
One casualty, just a lot more to go.
I jump from the window gliding across the air and landing onto a tall structure, its shadow concealing me, as I slip into a dark alley and disappearing from view.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 am

(Okay Razz xD)

-Puts hand on sword hilt, watching the horizon ready for Captain and Christa, I draw my sword before making a final glance at my reflection-

(I stole it from you guys outside. It called using a curtain to look in a bag and grab it. But for drama please? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 am

(I'd rather there be a fight for the key, not you just stealing it automatically >_>"" Because, if we fight for it, It'll be a lot more exiting)

Last edited by iChristina on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 am

(>.> Fine....... x.x)

-Walks along with them-
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 am

Aleera groaned and her eyes flickered open a bit, "horrible dream.."
But she was bouncing, why was she bouncing. She tried to get up, but slid off and fell on her back, "Ouch!"
She groaned again, her eyes squeezed tight.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 am

-looks at aleera one she falls off, handing the baby to aub and helps aleera up-
You ok?
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 am

I run frantically down the dark alley, its fog clinging to my body and acting like a cloak for me. I spot an open window in what looks like a newly built building, and I leap up into the air using my right hand to grab onto the window seal as I struggle to pull myself up, the pain in both of my shoulders preventing me to pull myself up. My yells echo up and down the foggy alley, my mind taking its time to contemplate the fact that I don't want anyone to hear me. I grit my teeth and summons enough strength to pull myself up to the point where my chest is on the window seal. I haul over my legs carelessly causing me to lose my balance and plummet onto the floor, inside the building. I tense up trying to make myself small seem small that way I may not be found. I take the time to look around realizing this room is a kitchen. Colorful walls surround me, as wooden cabinets line the walls, a large stove burner right behind me, and a small table to my left with small, black chairs bordering the table. After what seemed an eternity, I finally move my aching muscles as I struggle to get up, my energy near depletion and my hunger growing. I slowly creep up to the edge of the wall and looks down a hallway, the sunshine from the sun acting as a source of light.

This place seems deserted.
I slowly make my way down the hallway stopping at each room to peer inside then stopping at the edge of the hallway where steps lead down to the first floor.
Such a big place yet no one is here? This is very strange.
My thoughts are interrupted as I spot the doorknob in the front door slowly turn, me, having no time to hide or run, prepares myself for a full launch onto whoever comes through that door. The door opens slowly as a tall man in a black tuxedo, a cane in his hand, and a cigar in his other, steps through the door with a courtly laugh, a young woman I say about in her 30s, appearing right besides the man. She lays her hand on his shoulder laughing with him, as again, another woman appearing by the man, but this one seems young. Young as in she's probably in her early 20s. I slowly back up unaware of what's behind me, hoping it's nothing that will fall and cause a commotion to give out my presence. The man turn his back to me talking to the ladies, the ladies laughing at the man as they all laugh.
I could kill them, but I'll wait until they go to sleep. They look like they got back from a late-night occasion. I do hope they are to fall asleep soon. That tall one loves his cigar, maybe draining his life source and making his death seem like it was from smoking will keep the town quiet for awhile. But what of the doctor, I doubt anyone saw me leap from the window. I was traveling too fast for one's eye to catch me.Once I know I'm hidden from their view I look around seeing another set of steps leading up to another level in the house. My curiosity grabs the best of me as I make my way toward the steps, the steps leading way up into a dark room. I can only see a tiny shred of light shine somewhere in the background of the room. I turn my head to make sure no one is following me, then I continue to make way up the steps, the aroma of old furniture invading my nostrils. As I reach to the top of the steps, I stick my head up looking around the room. The room's walls were very old. It seemed dust formed layers over the wall as cobwebs populated the corners of the walls. Old furniture were neatly put against the corner of the room as stacks of papers and boxes tower up to the ceiling.
A perfect place to wait..I get up and slowly walks over to the old furniture, careful not to make any floorboard groan under my weight. I grin to myself satisfied with my new temporary habitat as I place my hand onto my shoulder.
You'll soon heal, give me time catch my prey.I sit down onto a dusty couch, the dust exploding away from me as I sit down and engulf the room. I lean back onto the armrest of the couch and kicks my feet up onto the other armrest before me.
And now I wait...
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

-Stops the horse, and looks down at her-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 am

-I stop my speeder, watching Christa clentch her eyes tight and close her fists, as if in pain-

You alright, love?
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 am

I grit my teeth and paste on a fake grin.

"Im fine. Something's bothering me. That's all." I lean down and kiss him, hoping to get another jealous spark going in Ehterlam's head, and to sooth my jealousy also.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 am

Now, do we have a headin'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next