MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:20 am

I start to fall, a little weak from blood loss, and as I almost hit the ground, my eyes widen and I beat my wings furiously, horns starting to grow from my head and my mouth getting wide and my teeth multiplying, getting razor sharp.

I shriek at him and fly towards him, digging my claws into his sides and biting his neck and sucking as much blood as I can. I rip my teeth from his neck and screech at him again, blood dripping from my teeth and flying onto his face.

Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 am

-i pull my fist back, gripping the hilt of my blade and punch her directly across the face, knocking three of her teeth out from her jaw, bringing my knee up to land in her gut hard na dgrabs her shirt collar, slamming my forhead against hers in a hard head-but-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:27 am

I yank at his hair and slowly go back to normal except for my wings, my eyes getting soft and glowing gently. I smile and lick my lips, staring into his eyes and my charm activated.

"Fall for me..." I whisper, letting go of his face and watching him fall.

(I mean, like, don't fly. not fall for me o-o)
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am

-lets my magic go, falling away from her embrace, falling down towards the ground, causing a crater to form around me when i make impact-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:30 am

I close my eyes and grin, wincing when he hits the ground.

"Good fight, m'dear." I fly up to the clouds and let the fog hit my face.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 am

0when the smoke clears, i am sitting down in the creater, having watched her the whole time and i get up, brushing myself off from the dust-
Hmmm....she wnced when i hit the ground...
-turns away from the battlegield, my blades slidig away-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

I smile and fly to my kingdom, landing on my balcony and smoothing out my hair, folding my wings into my back.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am

0once my eyes turn back to clear i relaize my mistake, i had let her drink my blood, worry spreads across ym face, feeling the bite-
Damn it... no..
-looks around the cold damp forest, banging my fist against a tree-
why...
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 am

Kicks legs in water lightly before standing up and walking over to a apple tree picks a apple. Makes a slight face before taking a bit of the apple and sitting on the floor against the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 am

I walked into my bedroom, quickly jumping into the shower and washing my bloody hair and face. I hop back out and change into my royal clothes, sitting on my bed and reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 am

Looks at red apple and makes a face again, throws apple at tree on other side of lake watching it explode at the impact leaving a dent in the tree. Eyes go black for a mere second but then return to normal as calms down.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am

Damn vampire... i let her bite me...i should have chased her and killed her before the bite would have time to effect
-groans, face palming and continues walking-
damn...it...all
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

My head starts to ache a little bit and I push on my temple, thinking about Lanie and wondering if she's getting a goodnight's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

Stands up and appear in front of group again and continues walking like nothing happened but eyes tint a little black but you cant really see it less your looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 pm

-By the time she arrives in the group i am walking behind the cart just as she gets back, hopping into the front and taking the reighns again as i keep quiet-
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

-I rev up my bike, waiting for Eth's lead-

You alright mate?

-Jasmine, the voodoo mystic from my crew, looks at Eth on her bike-

Jazz: You seem winded from the fight

-I turn to Jazz, obviously not getting surprised because Jazz is extremely wise-

Who was the assailent?

Jazz: A queen of some sorts. Judging by the bite marks in his neck, the Vampire Queen

Ah. Excellent deduction, me dear

Jazz: When you've seen what I've seen, you pick up a thing or two.

Hell I have seen what you see.

Jazz: Yeah, don't remind me

-We laugh together, then turn serious and turn back to Eth-

Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Looks at Eth noticing something but say nothing and keeps walking forward quietly like has this entire trip for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

The fight was easy but a waste of time, I had to lose in order t oend it qickly...
-says nothing about the bite as we near the city gates and i look ahead at the gate as they are just opening for us-
And we have arrived at our first destination
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Folds arms and stop walking waiting to see what we are here to do, pulls something out of pocket and puts in mouth and my eyes begin to calm again.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

-I ride my speeder through the gate, a slight grin across my face from what I overheard in the fight before, then turns back to seriousness-
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Try not to cause to much trouble Hector, i need to...obtain something before we leave
-i look around the dark streets, feeling the cold air across my fac-
But its late we should rest till morning before we leave
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Right. My crew will take the abandoned chambers while you guys... yeah go where ever the hell ya want

-The crew and I speed off to find chambers and rooms-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Walks quietly away from them looking for a place to rest of at least think, head throbs bad before the head ache leaves my mind and I am completely calm from earlier. Looks around more before giving up and sitting by a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:17 pm

-i sit i nthe tree above Aub, stringing my harp slightly as i look down at her-
You know its not safe to travel alone in this place my dear
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Shrugs "Im pretty sure someone would be in more danger is they attacked me" Looks up at him slightly looking at bit on neck but says nothing just laughs lightly and looks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next