MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 am

-my ears flick again in the wind, my hand reaching up and pulling my black face mask up till its uner my nose, i then hand the reighns to Aub and whisper to her-
Lead them on...i have something to take care of...
-i draw two of my four blades, jumping quickly into the forest before chrosting could even notive i had moved at all-
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:25 am

I see a drow hop out and grin, stopping abruptly in the trees and watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 am

-I look to where she is, my clear eyes can be seen looking directly at her, the next thing she sees is my eyes taking up all her vision, me having flashed quickly in front of her on the branch-
Got ya...
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 am

Doesnt look back once though is curious. Continues on with plan of ditching it now being planned in head further.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 am

I slowly climb out of the tree and grin.

"Hey, cutie." I wink.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 am

Succubuss....but also Vampire...the Vamp queen
-jumps out of the tree, landing on both feet in front of her without as so much as making a sound, looking at her-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 am

I grin and scrunch up my nose, putting his neck behind the inside of my blade and pulling him closer.

"You know a lot of things, huh?" I push him back and twirl my blade. "I was just passing through, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 am

-Narrows eyes at her once he blade was around e and shakes my head once being pushed back,having been distracted and looks back at her-
Passing through? i think you were following us
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

I scoff. "Why on earth would I want to follow you? I was following (VICTOR OR HECTOR FOR SKULL???). He's the only interesting one in that group, anyways."

I grin and hop up in the tree. "So, you wanna have some fun now, doncha?? That's why you left your little group."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 am

Hector? The interesting one?
-my etes glare up at her-
You are sadly mistaken if you think i am weaker than him
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

I roll my eyes and smile, showing my fangs.

"He's pretty cool. Too bad he's with you." I smile and wink.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 am

-I tap one of my blades against my shoulder, the other one being rested on the ground, looking up at her quite boredly-
I thought this was gonna be a real challenge
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am

I slice at his head and it hits one hair, barley missing his face and the piece of hair falls to the ground.

"Well, I'm waiting, m'dear.."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am

Looks at group and walks a little faster ahead flipping onto a tree branch and jumping thru a few more tree's disappearing. Lands by a lake puts feet in water sitting on the outskirt. Rest head on knees, knees staying close to chest. Just thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 am

watches the strand of hair fall, my clear eyes turning to her, my blades spinning as i flash to her quickly, slicing at her with my blades,my right blades coming in a tight arch across the side to slice open her waist, my left blade spinning before brining it up and then down, aiming it to cleave her skull in half-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 am

I flip out of the way and behind him, slicing his back with my blade while using it as a hula hoop.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 am

-i flip forward, easily predicting she would atatck me from behind, rollinginto the darkness of the bushes then suddenly appearing out of the tree next to her, jumping down from it, holding the hilts of my blades under my chin, making them cross as i straighten out my body, the the blade on my left side going to slice her in half should it make contact with her=
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 am

I grin and roll backwards, pushing off of the ground and landing gracefully on my feet. I roll over to a tree and spin the blade around my wrist, cutting four trees around us in half and making them fall to where the drow was. I hopped out of the way and watched the trees fall.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

-i grins, sitting on a fallen long behind her, one knee up, the other leg hanging off the log, the blades resting easily in my hands as i speak, looking at christa before she notices im not under the pile of trees-
Ill admit, you got skill my dear, but I am Etherlam, the greatest Assassin
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

I lean my elbows against my blade, slowly crawling through the hole in the middle and grinning.

"Huh... Why thank you, Etherlam." I grin. "You ain't too bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 am

- fly towards her, jumping from the log, blades slicing fluidly in a perfect unison, both blades spinning at the same time before holding them straight out, plunging them forward to slice both sides of her neck-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 am

My skin turns purple and I lay there for a little bit, my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Cute, my dear.." My wings rip out of my back and claws extend. I grab his face and inject my claws into it, hissing at him and standing up.

I fly upwards towards the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 am

-i grolw, struggle and sticking my blade though her gut as she flies upward, seeing this new side of her,, sliding my other blade away to hold onto her arm to balance myself better, kicking my foot into her gut as well-
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 am

I grin and grab his head, crushing it between my extremely strong fingers. I screech and show my fangs. I take the blade out of my gut and toss it to the side, flying up higher and higher.

"I hope you aren't afraid of heights..." I speak in a possessed voice, grinning and raising his head as it is clamped in my claws, throwing him towards the earth with a large amount of force.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:17 am

-falls toward the ground, grinng and my eye turns red as i see my own blood, flipping in the air, jets of fire blasting from my feet as i rocket toward christa, drawing my blade again, flashing past her, cutting her side then coming back in a turn, slicing her back then flashing by her once more, cutting her other side-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next