MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:58 am

"Then I ask of you your highness! Please I want to be saved, and my child save!" She whimpered. She had thought about grabbing for her knife. but maybe she could help her.
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 am

I smile and toss her in the air, flipping her around so I'm holding her so she faces me.

"You really think a human like you with an infant can help us?" I grin, my fangs now all the way out. "I'm not sure if you could really help us THAT much..." I drop her and grab onto her wrists so she's dangling.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 am

After a few hours of waiting I sit up and wait again, listening, waiting for a proper signal to be given. I stand up, beginning to walk towards the steps, but I stop at the top of the stairway, listening. I can hear loud snores as a grin appears across my face. I quickly rush down the steps, careful not to make a sound, and appears into the hallway making my way up to a door where I can hear the loud snores pouring out from. I hug up onto the door pressing my ears against the wooden object, and knowing that the mortals are fast asleep.

This shall run quite smoothly.

I reach towards the doorknob and slightly turns it, the doorknob, in return, making a soft unpleasant noise, my ears being discouraged by it and my mind racing again as I hope the mortals aren't light sleepers. I freeze when I can hear movements on the bed, then once a couple of minutes pass by I resume my work, opening the door and slowly sending my head in to peer onto my prey, my devious eyes keeping their gaze onto my unfortunate meal. I slide myself into the room, noticing that it's very large with two grand windows located near the huge, wooden bed. I grin yet again knowing my escape shall be a quick one. Out from the blankets, the woman I saw earlier sits up in her bed, yawns, stretches only to turn around and fix her pillow, then once satisfied she lays back down pulling the heavy, cotton blankets over her.

I wonder if that man is her husband. Maybe that young girl I saw was their daughter. Such a sad event today will be, but, this world is for the survival of the fittest.

I leap from where I am by the door and lands right beside the man, my landing not even causing a single noise, at least not loud enough to wake them. I look down onto the man feeling disgust and no remorse for what I am about to do. I send out my hands across him as my fingers grasp onto his skull. I silently whisper an Undead Life Draining curse, my fingers deforming and growing grotesque as veins appear all across the man's face, his eyes being forced open as he has no energy to scream or yell, or even show any resistance, a sign that his life energy was depleted. I feel my strength come back to me as I look at my left shoulder seeing it heal before my eyes, then over to my right shoulder it, too, doing the same. I glaze back over towards the dead man grinning to myself, then, looking over to the woman pondering over the matter if I should kill her, too.

I'll let her suffer. I'll finish everyone off at midnight. My ultimate potion will finish this whole town off...but...

I look across the room seeing a small flame flicker in the lamp. I look back down onto the woman then noticing a pack of cigars on a small, wooden drawer. I walk around the bed going to the drawer and picking up a cigar. I extend my arm out, my hand facing the flame as I make strange movements with my hand, the flame in the lamp growing bigger as it engulfs the lamp and causes it to burst, the kerosene or the oil from the lamp bursting in all directions sending liquid flame onto any combustible surface, a small flame hitting the cigar and lighting it as I stuff the cigar up the woman's nostrils, grinning to myself again as I see, at the foot of the bed, a flame erupting onto their blanket.

Time to go..

I unlock the large window taking me awhile to push open the huge glass, itself probably weighing over hundreds of pounds. I jump onto the window seal, turning around gracefully and bowing before the soon-to-be-cremated couple.

"I would stay to watch the entertainment, but, I have more things to do. Au revoir...." I say to them, falling from the window seal as my last glimpse catch the women bolting upright in the bed and screaming, her slaps to her face to get rid of the burning sensation in her nose. I land down onto the ground walking through the alley as I spot the main street before me.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 am

-Fire blasts from my feet and i fly up, taking aleera from christa, seeing her dangle and turns, holding my arm up and blasting bright flames at christa-
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 am

Why was she being fought over?! What was so special about her?! She just wanted to live quietly with lily...
What was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 am

I screech at Kilian, then my face calms and I go over to him, kissing his cheek gently and whispering soothingly in his ear.

"Let me take the human..." I say, slowly taking Aleera's hands and beating my wings gently. "And I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 am

-eyes narrow, my feelings aprk about at her kiss but i regain control, putting my hand up and puishing her away, landing back down with aleera-
No!
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 am

Aleera just kept quiet until she was asked or needed to speak. She wanted to see Lily. What would Richard be saying about this? What if he's looking for me...

she continued on her endless thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 am

Walks on the ground below where forest is in the air looking up at her. "All you really got is suduction or can you actually fight" Mumbles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 am

I tackle him and kiss him, then I grab Leera and fly towards Skull, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 am

-tackled down, eyes widen i nshock at her kiss, laying there motionless, emotions going crazy-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 am

Phases in front of Forest eyes almost completely black taking hilt of sword slamming it across her skull to knock her to ground, land on ground by her holding breathe. "Back the hell off" Ears flicker back and eyes narrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 am

-regains my emotions and shakes my head, still a ssplit in between my feles and flashes over, grabbing Aleera and taking Lily and flashing away-
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:19 am

She grabbed Lily from his arms and hushed her crying. She kissed her forehead lightly.
she looked at Kilian, "Who was she..?"
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 am

Christa....Vampire Queen and a Succubus demon...
-looks at aleera and glances to aub and christa-
She wants to kill us all..
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 am

I crack my neck and grin, wiping a drop of blood from my mouth.

"Huh." I stand up and stretch. "Whats the matter?" I put my blade around me, prepared for any attack. (I can use it as a hula hoop >_>" careful.)
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:36 pm

-Sit sin tree and launches after Christa, directly tackling her and slices at her side- Demon! i'll kill you, b****!
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I spin my blade around myself, making her fly backwards towards a tree. I grin and look at her.

"Nice try, hun." I growl, my fangs sliding out of my gums. "I don't understand why you use such harsh language..." I spin my balde and put it around me again.

(I can't fight both of you!! >_>"""")
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:57 am

-Suddenly, thousands on thousands of bullets surround the clearing as the pirates and I come out of hiding, aiming to kill-

Perfect timing for an ambush -I wink to Christa-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 am

I step onto the sidewalk, watching a big, red stagecoach zoom past by me and stopping down the street with men rushing out, holding large buckets of water. I grin deviously to myself as I turn around and begin blending in with the other townspeople.

At midnight..this whole town will burn. I'll make sure there are no survivors at all.

I see a large sign displayed on a glass wall, the sign saying, "Clothes are half off!"
I stop before the glass and peers through it, looking into the clothing store. I see the store is very full, nearly to its capacity as the store's door is heard opening and closing in a steady pattern.

I know someone will spot me. If I buy myself something for the time being, I'll disband it when my task is accomplished.

Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:22 am

I smile at Hector and back towards his crew, my blade still around me.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 am

(AH SKULL o.o I'm with kilain too!))

Aleera turned her head to the noise and saw the band of pirates running for them. Her eyes widen and she tried to duck behind a tree. She breathed to herself, "Queens and Pirates?"
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 am

-i draw two of my four blades and they light with bright orange flames, the fire flickering back and forth wit hintense heat as iwatch the pirates-
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am

-Grabs sword and walks up in the middle infront of Ally and by Etherlam- Looks like I know where my loyalty likes, at the moment... -My green eyes spark as I narrow them-
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:25 am

And where is that?
-raises an eyebrow, slightly tilting my blade to point toward her-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 26 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next