MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 11lhft1indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 21ah4sxindiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 11ky255

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)

Go down 
+2
Twilight
mumupy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 am

oh short round....this is my wife marion...my first love-hoping she wouldn;t hear-and our son mutt...well he;s the reason we're here...he's been kidnapped
Back to top Go down
http://alfredyankovicrocks.freeforumsblog.com/index.htm
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 am

-waves-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 am

*Next to them O_O*

(IDK WHERE WE ARE...)
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:25 am

(were in asia near china)
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am

(THEN IM NEXT TO U O_O)

*Stands behind them*
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 am

-takes off Met's hat and kisses Marion's hand-

An honor, Mrs. Dr. Jones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:21 am

A pleasure im sure.
-smiles, then gets serious-
So do you know where my son is?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

-gives short round a fifty...where is my son short round
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 am

-smiles, pockets the fifty, then turns back around and shrugs with a sly smile on-
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am

i trained you well...but plz...this is my only son....plz
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am

I'm sorry, Dr. Jones, but I know not, but I can be your personal driver/pilot. Yes the country lets me fly too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 am

"Oi!"

*Slams hand on table*

"I drive. I fly. That's my job -.-"
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

-looks at her-

And who are you?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 am

"Me? Well, I'm Luna Mattcheston...And you are?"
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 am

-flies in on Helicopter-

"Dad.Sorry im late.Over-slept"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 am

(MUTT IS MISSING. WE ARE LOOKIN FOR HIM)
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm Short Round, probably one of the first of Dr. Jones's sidekicks during WWII

-he kisses her hand-

But you can call me Shorty Wink
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

(So i sit back and watch the posts,Ok eats popcorn)
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 am

*Pulls hand back*

"Kay...Shorty..."
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Now,

-turns Mets Hat backwards (can't believe I'm wearing a Mets Hat...)-

Where to, Dr. Jones?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 am

well...looks like the gobi desert.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 am

-Hops in the front seat of my taxi and beeps the horn-

You comin' or what, Dr. Jones?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 am

-hops in-im not as young as i was before shorty....but of course its not the years its the mileage
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:50 am

*Climbs into back seat*

"Oi, nobody leaves without me!"
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 am

We all set? Good, great grand, wonderful! Hold onto your potatos!

-starts the car and zooms down the busy streets, driving like the crazy taxi guy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next