MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 11lhft1indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 21ah4sxindiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 11ky255

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)

Go down 
+2
Twilight
mumupy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 am

i haven't a clue.....
Back to top Go down
http://alfredyankovicrocks.freeforumsblog.com/index.htm
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 am

Great...
-shakes head-
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 am

doctor jones and mrs. jones i presume?i am arthur zinger.....i am here to tell you aqbout your son i was incharge of his expeditiobn so i feel ash...
-i punch hi in his face and he flies across room-
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 am

Indiana!
-covers mouth and gasps-
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 am

sorry....mr zinger...-lying-i thought you were someone else
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 am

Indiana! Help me help him up! NOW.
-grabs the mans hand and helps him up-
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:21 am

- listens to his curses and then liswtens ton the info-
mr. zinger:he was last seen at the mouth of the amazon....there i was hit from behind but i thought i heard something in chinese.....i think thye were after this...-he shows a picture of a penatgram looking seal on a temp0le floor-i dont know if this is a fake or not but i think he is here
me:thank you and sorry about the -mimics a punch-
zinger:happens to me all the time
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 am

-points to the seal-
Honey, thats the Seal of Solomon.
Doesnt Mutt have some replica of it?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 am

yeah...he's probably more amazed by it then my father was with ther holy grail....may he rest in peace....now the legend is that whoever unlocks the seal will have demons do whatever they please...i wouldn;t be surprisede if the communists or the remanants nazis(were in that time period)were after it
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 am

He takes after you guys.
-looks at Indiana and smiles-
Alright, Now what?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 am

well all clues point to asia....so first we'll investigate the spot and then we will go from there-charters a boat-welll lets go...-oes to the amazon and finds muts comb on the bank-he was here alright...lookn there is his jacket!a note.....-reads it out loud-mom dad...everything is not fine....im writing bc ive found the seal of solomons location byut there are people after us....they say they're from the chinese gov't but i dont think so....if you get this we are in the gobi desert please cfome and help me out....
your son mutt.

\he's aLIVE I KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 am

-smiles and looks at the note-
Yes! He's still alive..
Lets go..
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 am

-goes to asia and contacts short round to meet us-(i need someone to be short round)
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 am

-bites nails-
Honey, what if we dont get there in time..
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 am

a we will honey trust me..
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 am

Alright.. Im trusting you now.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:49 am

*tries to break down door to get inside a cia building for important info*
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 am

(Where r we.....?)
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 am

(late posting)

-walks in with Kyoko-

Kyoko:indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 E876979

"Hey Dad"

Kyoko:"Hey Mr.Jones, Mrs. Jones"

"Uh.What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 am

(Your in the amazon... kidnapped by ppl -.-.... we're lookin for ya, smart one... READ THE FIRST PAGE!?)
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 am

(were in asia...near china i need someone to be short round only older)
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 am

name: Short Round
relationship: Friend of Dr. Jones
weapons: Fist o' Fury (Kung Fu)
looks: Short Chinese kid. Wears a Met's Cap (hate them!)
other: Hold Onto Your Potatos!
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am

-meets short round at the airport-hey short round...how.ve you been?
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am

Well you know, Dr. Jones. I get by with what I do Wink

-shakes his hand with a smile on his face-
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 am

-standing next to Indiana, and smiles at (enter Skulls characters title here)-
Hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)   indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

indiana jones and the seal of solomon(after kingdom of the crystal skull)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next