MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Something is missing... - Page 2 11lhft1Something is missing... - Page 2 21ah4sxSomething is missing... - Page 2 11ky255

Something is missing...

Go down 
+4
Glad
KingLaurent
Elrich
April
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

Something is missing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:51 am

*Looks at marble statue Elrich broke, then walks outside*

"Hmm..."

*Walks the opposite way, towards the town*
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Elrich awoke, ashamed from his sudden weakness. He quickly shoved the Emerald Gem back into his inside pocket, as the colors slowly faded into oblivion. I have trained for years... this weakness is no longer acceptable. How can I lead the Greens to dominance if I cannot even control myself? I must train longer and harder. Sheathing his blade, Elrich walked out of his haven in the garden, and entered the palace once again. He turned down the corridor that lead to the main entrance. The best way to burn off this anger will be to kill some commoners... I care nothing for them, and unlike training dummies, they at least attempt to fight back. With a faint, devious grin forming on his face, he opened the grand doors to the palace, and exited the grounds into town.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 am

*Turns as i see Elrich coming out the front entrance of the palace*

"Hmm..."

*Shrugs and continues to walk into the town, and sits on a bench watching people go by*
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 am

Elrich began to glance around the town, and noticed the princess also out of the palace. He quickly lost interest, not caring in the least where she was going. He then went to the center of town, and immediately began to draw much of the townsfolk's attention. The tattoo covering his face was an obvious giveaway as to who he was. He cupped his mouth, and then shouted for all to hear, "Riches and glory to any who thinks that they can best me! Come test your mettle against the Terror of the Green Family!" He then ordered a few of the commoners to form a makeshift arena in the surrounding area. "If nobody steps forward, I will have to order someone to face me... Who will be couragous?"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 am

*Walks over to crowd and makes way to front easily, trying to watch*

What on Earth is he doing?

*Shrugs and watches*
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

Not noticing the princess inch her way to the front, Elrich grew impatient of waiting. He spotted a capable looking fellow at the bread stand, conversing with another. "You there! The Royal Family has chosen you to participate! It would be wise to accept my offer." Elrich dropped his formal robes, ready for battle the instant it would start. Should he refuse, I'll just kill him where he stands.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 am

Anon walks over to a table with two ladies sit there and he gestures me to sit with them.

"Hello ladies."
I look at Anon with a puzzled look on my face.
"Oh, excuse me, Damon. I'm sorry. Ladies, this is Damon, Damon this is Mary and Merce."
I smile to myself taking each of their hand and kissing it lightly then I sit myself down and look at Anon.

"Damon, you've been observing quite well these past couple of minutes."
"Yes I have, Anon. I would ask you something but..."
I look at the two ladies gesturing with my eyes that they can't be around for my question then I notice someone trying to get my attention.
"Excuse me for one dear second, Anon."
I get up and rush out of the bakery walking towards the man who's calling me.

Last edited by Damon on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 am

Name: Drew
Gem Color: Blue
Race: Nobody
Family members(If any so far): I have no idea.
A little bit of bio: Born and raised as a commoner, always greedy as hell, and out for himself. My mom always said it would be the death of me... anyways, I heard about them gems. I want em Very Happy
Looks: Ill find a pic later.
Other: YUM o-o
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 am

Elrich watched as the man approached. There doesn't seem to be anything extraordinary about this one... I guess it can't be helped. Elrich drew his blade from the sheathe, and flourishs it, attempting to strike fear in his new opponents heart. "Welcome! I hope you can entertain us here this afternoon." While flaunting his swordsmanship, the Family Gem happens to slip out of his inside pocket. Elrich's eyes go wide, and catches it just before it strikes the road, forcing the brilliant lights to once again display. Elrich hurriedly slips it into his pocket, and faces his opponent again. "Excuse that. I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 am

*Crosses arms*

"This'll be good..."

Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:29 am

"You have a nice sword there, sir." I look at it with eager eyes, then I narrow my eyes studying it. "I say, are you trying to test me for something. If you want sword fighting then I refuse to compete in such an unnecessary place."
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 am

Elrich smiles at the stranger's last remark. "Foolish decision you have chosen, boy. Very well, you best remember that this is the decision that you have chosen..."
Elrich then runs at the stranger, flips once in the air to gain momentum behind his strike, and then brings his sword down in a vertical strike, slicing the young man down his face, cutting out his left eye, and leaving a permanent scar, due to the demonic nature of the blade. "... Right before you perish!!!" Elrich then lands, and faster than most expert swordsmen could react, slices across his face, horizontally this time, forming a scarred cross on his face.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 am

I stand there with my blood gushing out onto him then I take out a cloth and wipes my face trying my best to ignore the pain in my eye then I throw down my cane and pulls back my jacket revealing two swords and I pull them out holding them in an X towards him. "En garde!!" I rush at him using my other sword to send sand up into his eyes to temporarily keep him from seeing me and I use my other sword to slash his arms.
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 am

Taking the sand in the eyes, Elrich grew a slight grin. He flipped back, avoiding his cut. "Not bad. Unfortunately for you, I've lived this situation multiple times in my training. You will have to do better than that to defeat me. Although, admire your effort."
Closing his eyes, Elrich muttered a quick demonic spell, slowing the oncoming fighter in time. Elrich smiled and watched for a moment as his opponent ran at him in slow motion, and then he himself ran towards his opponent, and spun kicked his opponent into a box a few meters away, breaking the spell coming into contact with the man. He then ran over to the downed fighter, and pointed his blade at the obviously defeated man. He then lowered it, smirking at the sad figure. Sheathing his blade, he began to speak.
"Your courage has saved you this day. I shall allow you to live, the scars punishment enough for you. If you think that you can become a challenge for me, seek me out..." Elrich then quickly flashed the glowing Emerald to the man, showing him my position in the social classes. "I believe that this may give you a clue as to where to find me." Slipping the Emerald into his pocket, he retrieved his robes, slipped them on, and walked back to the palace, grinning manevolently. Commoners... all weak...
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 am

I watch as he disappears from my view then I turn my gaze over to Anon who rushes out of the bakery restaurant and kneeling down by me.

"What happened, Damon!"
"Just spared with someone who exceeds my sword fighting skills"
"We have to get you to a doctor right away."
Anon helps me up into a sitting position as the ladies walk out of the restaurant rushing over towards us with a small crowd starting to grow.
"Yeah, he got my eye. I don't think I'll be able to look out of this eye again" I hold my injured eye with blood still gushing out of it as horses appear out from the crowd and men in white throwing themselves threw the crowd and towards me, helping me up onto my feet and directing me to the stagecoach.

As I'm being pulled away I look at Anon seeing a worried expression on his face and my mind drowning in the thoughts of who that strange man was. I then lie down after one of the men command and I am doused with a type of gas that make me go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 am

*Quickly runs over to Damon to help him*

"Sir, please. Allow me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 am

Elrich entered the palace grounds once again, calmer and more collected than he was when he had left. Now, thoughts of gaining the throne, and the upheaval of the Purple Family were all that ran through his mind. I have the strength to act... but without the support of at least one other Family, I won't get very far without someone doing the same unto me. And I don't know which Family would actually support me, if I were to pull off a rebellion. I guess for now I must suffer with that brat for a while longer. Slightly frustrated once again, Elrich headed back to the Green Family wing of the Palace, and turned into the commons, amongst his fellow Family members. He conversed with a few of the higher ranking members of the Family, but overall tried to stay alone, so he could strategize longer on this troubling thought running through his mind.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 am

*Sighes and leaves man and heads back to palace*

"Hmm..."

*Wanders down halls admiring all family paintings and stops in the green hall to look at a portorait of Elrich*
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 am

Name: Serenity Lyte
Gem Color: blue
Race: neko/witch
Family members(If any so far): none but feel free to join
A little bit of bio: im young, my parents died protecting the gem and i rose to the thrown soon after
Looks: light blue hair, soft baby blue eyes
Other said to be a mysterious curse on the gem for non family members-
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 am

-walks through the palace- -dress softly glides along the floor- -heads to the blue family wing- -ears perk up and walking down the hall- -goes into study-
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 am

-looks through potions- "oh no i dropped one" rushes out into the halls looking for the vile of invisibility potion-
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:27 am

The constant chatter of his fellow Green Family was getting to be too much for Elrich. If they hadn't been his own family, his violent tendencies might have acted upon the nearest members. Instead, showing the patience and discipline gained from his mental training, he silently walked out, and left the Green Wing of the palace. He decided to see what other Families were up to, so he walked to the main hall of the Palace, a popular spot for many of the Families, excluding the Greens, which tended to stay within their own wing as much as possible. The conversations slowly came to a halt as Elrich continued to walk the main hall, as he was feared throughout the Gem Families as well as he was through the commoners. With a slight sigh, he leaned against the far wall, and just stared out, watching the other Families. Slowly, they went back to their business, leaving Elrich a shadow in the corner.
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:31 am

serenity:rushed through the halls, and corridors to the main hall, just barely bumping into elrich, " oh i must find that potion" scanned the room looking for the invisibility potion. not finding any ears begin to droop. oh now this is bad...the gems giving me bad luck again"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 am

((Sky don't double post please. Try to fit all of it into one at a time.))

*Looks at Elrich's portorait a moment longer, then moves along to Purple Hall and walks into my room*
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

Walks out of the hospital with a black eye patch over my eye. I clear my throat and begin walking across the sidewalk towards town while trying to keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something is missing...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: