MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Something is missing... 11lhft1Something is missing... 21ah4sxSomething is missing... 11ky255

Something is missing...

Go down 
+4
Glad
KingLaurent
Elrich
April
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

Something is missing... Empty
PostSubject: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am

In the kingdom of Midrin, there are several royal families(Each are different creatures). Of course only one holds the thrown at a time, but it constantly changes. Each family holds a different colored gem as proof of royalty. The gem glows in the hands of one of the royals, but turns black in the hands of another. When these gems go missing, they go on a quest to find them. ((We also need a greedy person who takes gems o.o...))

Gem colors- Members within this gem family

Purple-April
Red-
Blue-
Green-
Other color?-
Black(Bad guys!)-

FORM.

Name:
Race:
Family members(If any so far):
A little bit of bio:
Looks:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Princess April Lynna
Gem Color: Purple
Race: Witch
Family members(If any so far): Any purple gem people
A little bit of bio: Family is the current holder of throne (I will notify you guys when it changes. I'll try to make it often) and Cannot control powers well. Needs a tutor. rofl.
Looks: Avvy but younger
Other: Nothin o.o
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

(eh, what the hell... why not?)

Name:Elrich (dropped the last name at the death of his parents)
Gem Color: Green
Race: Human, but with some demon characteristics due to deep studies of Demonology in recent years.
Family members(If any so far): Any who resides in the Green Gem family

A little bit of bio: Ruling member of the Green Gem family, due to perishing parents at an early age. Due to this, he has turned cold, and turned all of his attention to making himself stronger, no matter the cost. Although, he does display a rare glimpse of kindness from time to time. Those who become witness to such a thing should count themselves lucky, for they will most likely never see it happen twice. Has also delved into the dark secrets of Demonology, and the signs are beginning to show, for his strength has begun to increase, as has his hatred for most everybody. He has begun to work towards making the Green Gem family a power like which has never been seen before.

Looks: Dark black hair, with even darker eyes. Tiny scars can be seen covering his face and arms, as symbols of his extreme training. His attire is a sleeveless dark green vest, and black pants and boots. Wears a glove with long metal spikes on the knuckles, which goes on his right hand, for that is the hand with which he doesn't wield his sword. His sword rests on his right hip, perfectly concealed in the occasion that he wears formal robes. A tattoo covers the entire right side of his face, with fierce, jagged lines adding to the rough personality. Elrich's teeth have also begun to sharpen, resembling more like fangs than actual teeth. His skin has also begun to tint slightly red, and his eyes continue to grow blacker with each passing day.
Other: None
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 am

Best. Form. Ever. I. Love. it. Accepted xD get other ppl to join please.
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 am

Name:Lance
Gem Color:Red
Race:Dark Elf(Drow)/Neko
Family members(If any so far):Kili,Aub,etc(if they join)
A little bit of bio:I Was Born a Neko, Til My Brother Kili Turned me into a Drow Elf. My Family is The Keepers Of The Red Gem. Our Qualities are Sometimes Mischievous,Skillful,Crafty,and Leaders.
Looks: http://ateaavatars.com/2009/07/three-new-male-neko-avatars/ (first 1 or Max)
Other:
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am

Name: Etna Domovoi
Gem Color: Black Cool
Race: Devil
Family members: Psshhh, family members would only slow me down.
A little bit of bio: Used to work for a royal family, but greed got the best of her when she found out about the Gem. She was close to taking it once, but she soon quit the royal business, and now waits to find any gem that she can get her hands on.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Other: o-o
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 am

Accepted. Join in any time. Starting.

~~~~~~~

*Sits in library stufying spells*
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 am

-walks around practicing with my blades on dummy sets-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am

((Btw we all live in palace except for black gems o.o))

*A loud explosion is heard and alot of screaming*
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 am

-runs out of practice room to look for April-

"Wat the feathers just happened?"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 am

*Walks to library door out of tons of smoke*

"Nothin. No tutor, so i decided to practice spells myself, and everyone freaks out because i set a..."Chair"... on fire..."
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 am

-slaps forhead-

"April You need to stop with these spells. You Might Blow Up The whole Palace!"
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 am

*Laughs and smiles*

"I'll stop when someone teaches me good spells."

Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 am

FORM.

Name: Damon Lechihi
Gem Color: None because I steal them.
Race: Human
Family members(If any so far): Grew up not knowing my family.
A little bit of bio: I grew up loving the fancy and colorful things. My eyes soon glanced over to jewels as it became clear my destiny was to be a swift thief. I started stealing things from other people as I grew. I received word that different families had gems, so with a grin and a cunning idea, I began plotting to steal gems from the different tree of families.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Other: Nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 am

-sits in a cafe, drinking coffee and watching people walk by- Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:58 am

-sitting in a personal study, reading ancient Demonology texts, and looks up on the disturbance of the explosion-

"There is never any peace in this damned place... I can never get anything finished without some sort of interruption or another."

- Rises from the chair, grabs belt which holsters my blade, and walks out of the study, locking it behind me. Continues to silently wander the palace alone. -
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

Walks the sidewalk with me keeping a wide grin to myself as I hear an explosion going off. I stop to turn around and look up to see smoke rising up into the air, then I turn back around chuckling to myself while continuing my nice stroll.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am

"Hmph!"

*Turns and walks back into smoke, then mumbles a spell and it goes out chimney*

"See, i can do some things right..."

*Alot of furnitire is burned*

"Except that..."
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 am

Elrich approaches the nearest window in the palace, and he sees that smoke rises from the library area of the palace. After sighing to himself, he realizes what has occured. "That damned princess... She can be so annoying. I may have to just give her a lecture on how bad it is to disturb me." Smiling to himself, Elrich turned on the nearest hallway, placing his left hand on his blade. A very nice lecture indeed. I do love to give demonstrations of my power.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 am

*Pulls wand out of boot and starts mumbling cleaning spells until one works and all the furniture and things fix*

"Woohoo! I fixed it!"

*Laughs and puts wand back into boot*
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 am

As Elrich turned the corner, he saw the young princess putting her wand into her boot. Looking at her, he noticed that innocence almost radiated off of her person. I can't kill her... not now. It wouldn't look too good to the other Gem families. Patience must be exercised.

Elrich walked up to the princess, and eyed the library. He raised his eyebrows for a moment, seeing that it looked intact. Then, remembering that the princess was quite skilled in magic for her age, disregarded it completely. He turned to the princess, and stared coldly into her eyes. "You're making quite a lot of noise... I heard your latest failure all the way from my study. Best not make a habit of such things... You never know what may happen. Just count yourself lucky that your family happens to currently be ruling, 'Your Highness'..."
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 am

*Crosses arms*

"I'm 12, sue me! Not my fault i can't control any magic."

*Shrugs and picks up spell book*
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:31 am

Elrich's arm twitched as the obviously disrespectful words poured out of the princess' foul mouth. It took all of his strength to not draw his blade and chop her little head off there and now. Little brat... You may have dominion over me now, but I shall remember this. When the Greens take power, I will ensure that you become nothing more than a street urchin, starving on the streets until you draw your last breath.

"Yes, m'lady. I understand the situation... I know that you are too weak to know any better. Well, I have important matters to attend to. Until next time." With a slight bow, Elrich continued and turned the nearest corner. Unable to contain himself any longer, he faced the nearest marble statue, and unleashed his rage with a single punch from his gloved hand. Instantly shattering it, he felt alieviated. He exited the palace to walk in the gardens as the remains continued to crumble.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:39 am

*Watches him from behind the corner*

"Well that wasn't very nice..."

*Looks down at pentagon scar on back of hand and mumbles a spell as it begins to glow*

"Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:39 am

I walk into a bakery noticing all the jewelry and shiny necklaces scattered about. For a minute there I lose myself until I recollect myself and shake my head out of my trance. I fix my jacket and walk up to a man who I can recognize as an old friend to where I greet him with an exchange of loud words from such happiness to see each other.

"Have you been living here the whole time, Damon" asks Anon.
"Yes, I have. Quite strange we haven't ran into each other ages ago."
"It was strange. Anyway, what brings you here, Damon?"
"I hear this bakery serves excellent bread for the rich."
"Ah, it does my friend."
"What brings you here, Anon?"
"The same reason you're here. Seems fate must have brought us together again"
Anon laughs out loud while giving my hard pats on my shoulder as I return the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 am

Elrich walked up to his favorite part of the garden: a bench nestled away from the rest of the world behind tall, thick, bushes, overgrown with bright green wildflowers. He smiled one of his rare, winning smiles, reminiscing of the past. She loved those flowers... I remember back then, we'd pick them every morning, and surprise him every evening at supper... back then it was hard to find these beauties of nature... now they've taken over. Suddenly Elrich went cold once again, emotions overflowing with anger and grief. He drew his blade, and with a single sweeping strike, beheaded a multitude of the green flowers off of the bushes. He then stood there, dropping his arm, the blade hitting the cobblestones that lined the garden with a clang.

He then reaches into the inside pocket of his vest, and pulled out the most prized possession that he had: the Family Gem. Coming into contact with his skin, the Gem awakened, turning from a dead black to a dazzling, brilliant emerald. He stared into the depths of the precious jewel, pondering his own thoughts and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Something is missing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something is missing...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: