MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow 11lhft1The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow 21ah4sxThe Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow 11ky255

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow

Go down 
+2
Twilight
Glad
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:06 am

Ok Here is the Deal,Since after all the Mcskulls are a very know Family(Not to mention the Popular Family,WERE LIKE THE KARDASHIANS! ) This RPG is about our Every Day Lives or its like Keeping up with the Mcskulls. In Book 1, I Daggeron and Damon Mcskull find a Map to the Mystic and Legendary place called Firedrake Island. After Uncle Hector sees it he is amazed. So the whole family and friends sets off to find riches on the Island after the Island is known for the Sword of the Sparrow.

Form:

Name:
Last name:
Relation to The Mcskulls : (Friend,Official Family Member. other)
Weapons:
Powers:
Looks:
Other Info:
Back to top Go down

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:08 am

Not to mention Jolly Roger, Uncle Hector's Nemesis's Son, Kraken Roger has returned and is revenging the Lost of his Father's Army
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:11 am

Name:Daggeron
Last name:Mcskull
Relation to The Mcskulls : (Friend,Official Family Member. other) Official Family Member Weapons:Voodoo Doll,Blades,Cutlass,Pistol, Grenades, Voodoo Staff, Keyblade, Etc
Powers:Lightning, Fire, All Elements, Can turn into a Werewolf
Looks:The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow F774966
Other Info: Can turn into a Werewolf(below:)

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow Cf63541

Last edited by KingShadow on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 am

Name:Hunter
Last name:Mcskull
Relation to The Mcskulls : (Friend,Official Family Member. other) Official Family Member
Weapons:Same as King's
Powers:Same as King's acccept for Lightning
Looks:The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow 3c2d789
Other Info: Can turn into a Werewolf (below)

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow E2c3461
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 am

Name: Cathay
Last name: Grim
Relation to The Mcskulls: She doesn't know them (yet...)
Weapons: Scythe, handgun, bullwhip
Powers: Blackholes, fire, electricity
Looks: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow AnimeScytheAngel
Other Info: She lives in trees. Her wings are broken so she can't fly. But she can float pretty high but only for short periods of time.
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 am

Name: Twilight "Twi" Marie
Last name: McSkull
Relation to The Mcskulls : (Friend,Official Family Member. other): Official Member, Im the daughter of the 1st genereation McSkulls..
Weapons: Sword, Pistol, Stuff like that.
Powers: I dont really have powers?
Looks: Avvy, and check skulls siggy.
Other Info: Im IMPORTANT>
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 am

Name: April
Relation to The Mcskulls : Skully is my uncle, king is my bro, dragon and serina are sis's etc.
Weapons: Arrows, Sword
Powers: Magic
Looks: Avvy
Other Info: Witch, Vamp, Fallen Angel
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
zactoid
Red Ribbon award
Red Ribbon award
zactoid

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 am

Name: Zack
Last name: McSkulls
Relation to The Mcskulls : (Friend,Official Family Member. other) Official Family Member
Powers: ah...... i was genetically enhanced.... so.. my strength, speed, is increased - not super hero like - and my reaction time is .032 - super fast -
Other Info: ...idk
Looks:
The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow 24-95
Weapons:
Spoiler:
sniper
Spoiler:
battle rifle.
mah plane looks like dis:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thewars.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 am

Looks like I have no choice...

Name: Captain Hector Cortes
Relation to The Mcskulls : Creator of the name McSkull
Weapons: Cutlasses, pistols, grenades, voodoo, guns, daggers, knives, anything to my disposal
Powers: I know a bit of magic. Full on Pirate Powers
Looks:
Spoiler:
Other Info: Pirate Lord of the Caspian Sea and Neverland. Son of the Late Henry and Elizabeth McSkull. Nephew of the Great Captain Hector Barbossa. Brother, Father, Lover, etc. I am THE Most Important McSkull of all

Last edited by Captainmcskull on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:34 am

do I HAVE to sign up :\?
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 am

I dont Care anyway bc apparently seems like im going to close it
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 am

There's a shock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 am

Ok the show is on the road,Friday we start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am

OK! LETS START

- comes home into the Mansion with Damon and Hunter showing the family a Chest we found-

-drops it on his table-

Well We are back from Cuba and we brought this along with us
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 am

-sits in my fancy chair I stole from God Knows Who. Picks up my glass full of Aplle Spirits and take a sip as Jasmine steps into the cave behind them and comes over to us. I pat her on the hands as she passes-

I hope ye didn't give Jazz much trouble, boys

-looks down at the chest-

What the bloody hell is that?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 am

*Looks at chest

"And u brought a dirty old chest home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 am

Well We saw the Mark of the Sparrow on it. I thought it will bring us Riches and Fortune.Can we just open the bloody thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 am

Told you not to bring home that Filthy Bilge Ratted Chest
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 am

-sighs and I wave my hand to do so and take another drink-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

*Laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 am

-gets a crowbar-

-opens the Chest-

Wat the Barnacles!

Its just some old Documents of Jolly Roger and a Picture of a Sword??
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 am

*Grabs a paper and reads

"Ugh.. Pirates -.- No offense Uncle!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 am

... i completely wasted 30 minutes of Digging this stuff when i could of been watching Soap Operas of General Pirate
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 am

*Falls out of chair laughing at what he just said

"REALLY!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 am

Boring...

HAHAHA!!!

-gets some Rum And Drinks some-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow   The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mcskulls,A Pirate Dynasty Book 1:The Quest for The Sword of The Sparrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next