MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) 11lhft1Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) 21ah4sxCat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) 11ky255

Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) Empty
PostSubject: Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me)   Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:24 pm

This is a random poem I wrote, it was originally meant to be a Dr. Seuss parody, that soon become an inspiration turned dark. It’s a simple poem, written for pure fun.
Cat 'N The Hat by RGP;
I saw a man with a talking pet rat, and a curious stripped cat in his hat. He went by the name of Pat, and Pat told me that, every atom would succumb to the fat gnats that slither under dirty mats. And as I sat upon this world so flat, I found myself shouting, “Drat!” in defeat as the broken record repeats, I shouted to the top of my lungs, and as I spat cries and flies from my tongue, flying rats with wings called bats, flew out and slew about stabbing me with their sharp ruby red beady eyes of sparks in the dark.
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me)   Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

:o :o :o <3 <3 <3

I like it ^^
Back to top Go down

Cat In The Hat (Ronnie Palmers version AKA Me)
Page 1 of 1