MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 11lhft1The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 21ah4sxThe Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 11ky255

The Amulet of the Dead Returns

Go down 
+4
Avalon
Emmy
DragonFlame
Kilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmy
Purple award ribbon
Purple award ribbon
Emmy

Character sheet
Your character:

The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 am

Hands Cassidy Over to Serina
" I took great care of her for you"
then i sighed because of her eth comment
i gave Serina a big hug and then walked down stairs and Looked at all the people who came with them to the tavern
" Wow....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 am

-appears next to Serina-

who's this?
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 am

-enters the building and walks down the hallway studying the portraits-
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

Walks around bored.
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 am

-watches people from the back as they enter the tavern-

-sees serina, dis and ember walk in and gets up from my table and heads out the back way, carrying my masamune and im followed by a gentlemen dressed in black from head to toe-

-continues to walk around the building and back to the front and walks past the open door and catches dis's eyes looking at me from inside and continues walking-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 am

-appears next Sepiroth-

sup....
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
Avalon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 am

I appear next to Daggeron.
"This is your niece Cassidy, to bad she'll never see her father im leaving and he can never see her. She is my baby after all. And were not married." I hold Cassidy against my chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:14 am

-suddenly a robust man dressed in black red all over appears out of the darkness of the building and confronts me-
-looks at him with no expression in my eyes then waits for his next move to see if he's going to attack-
-the man just stands there looking at me then he puts his hands together and bows and realizes I am no threat-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 am

-jumps up from table and runs out of the tavern. Looks all over for the odd man, and sees him walking along side another.- Show time.... -makes a shield of air around me, causing it to look like im invisible. Runs after the odd man, and his friend. Is careful to not make a sound. Runs next to the odd mans friend, and stays in step with them, following and listening.-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 am

Looks away and walks up to Ember.
"Hey"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 am

- holds hand out- Hello Cassidy

Call me Uncle D
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 am

-turns head slightly to see the man whose following me-
-stops-
-the man unleashes a sword and swings it at me-
-with great speed turns around and swings my masamune up and disarms him within 5 seconds-
-looks at him with care then slices his body to pieces and the people around us look at me in fear-
-says nothing and turns away to the tavern were to guys are with phantom and dis-

Humph...

-walks over to them and slices one of the men's heads off and the other jumps into the air and sends a blast of darkness down toward me-
-jumps up and disappears as the blast comes close to me and reappears in front of the man in the air and slices him 30 times all over his body-
-slowly float toward the ground with my feet together as the people around the tavern scream in fear-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 am

Tips head and walks towards them.
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I just watch. Shaking my head and walk up to Sephiroth. "You know. You could of lured them then killed them... Not make such a big scene..." I mutter at him looking at the dead people. I run over to Ether. "Why don't you burn those bodies... and we'll move. Ugh why did you invite these people anyways?" I mutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

-growls when Sephiroth kills the man i was fighting- I can take care of myself thank you. Im not a child -stands on tiptoes trying to reach his height but only reaches to the middle of his chest. frowns at him, then walks away-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Watches from a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 pm

-Watches from the wall also-
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

"Humph.. you really want people of the dark to live?"
Cleans the blood from my masamune
"And dis, its not the matter of you can take care of yourself, its the matter of killing this 'monsters' as soon as we can.."
Looks over at the wall and starts walking toward it and looks at night and winks secretly
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 pm

I roll my eyes. "Dude. No I don't. But seriously like go somewhere less public next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm

-climbs up the wall and sits next to Night, glares at the odd man.- Night, do you know when this will end? Im not sure that my parents will be please to hear that their daughter is fighting monsters. Im positive they will send someone to get me, and i dont wanna leave. What should i do? -leans on her-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 am

-yells to everyone else-

"Don't follow me..."
-walks off to discover more parts around the area-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 am

Laughs. "Temper.. temper, temper."
Gets up from wall and leaves room and finds a set of stairs. Makes sure no one follows me but goes up the curiously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 am

-sits on wall alone, watching everyone pass by. Keeps an eye on Sepiroth, but sees a mysterious person walking down an alley- Hmm -climbs down the wall, and turns invisible. Walks down the alley following the mysterious person. Suddenly three guys jump out of no where and grab my arms and lag.is. screams -NIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 am

Hears and teleports behind them cutting through there neck quickly with blade and landing looking at her.
"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 am

-stops before a woman who seems to have a lot of weapons on her-

Woman: Well, well..Look what this sad place has to offer to me

Me: -narrows my eyes- And so why must you think you're so strong when you don't even know my limits?

Woman: What...Nobody talks to me like that -pulls two pistols out and fires rounds at me-

Me: -pulls Tenseiga with instant speed and slices all the bullets in half-
Why must you test me..

-flies at her phasing past her but using my blade to cut her guts open-

Woman: -falls down on one knee and wipes the blood off from the corner of her mouth-

-she then gets up and makes a hasty retreat by jumping onto the buildings and running off-

Me: Don't run from me..
-my white fluff forms under me and flies off after her gaining speed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of the Dead Returns
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next