MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 11lhft1The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 21ah4sxThe Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 11ky255

The Amulet of the Dead Returns

Go down 
+4
Avalon
Emmy
DragonFlame
Kilian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmy
Purple award ribbon
Purple award ribbon
Emmy

Character sheet
Your character:

The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 am

Continues waiting for Eth and Serina to come back...
Holds and rocks Cassidy and whispers Softly " Its okay Cassidy, your mommy and Daddy will be back soon "
Cassidy has sort of a smile across her face, i Smile back and then continue walking in circles waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 pm

-looks at Phantom-
Is there a problem?
-looks as his sword, gripping my own swords-
If there is i would hate to not be of asitance
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 am

-watches all of them from afar then my one wing starts to flap slowly-
-says nothing and slowly rises into the sky and fades out of view with my masamune in hand-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 am

(Just joins in...)

-Walks around
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 am

No, Shill. Just keep walking...-puts blade back in its holder but still has hand on the handle of it-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 am

-giggles- Now lets not fight with each other!! I mean we are on the same quest are we not? and we dont want to kill someone who could be of value!
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 am

-looks at Dis but then keeps walking on-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 am

-follow dis o.o
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 am

-growls at Dark- This is no way to be acting! I cant believe that humans are so nieve!! I mean you guys are smart and all, but when it comes down to choices, you go what ever way! Its like a maze, you never know what will happen!!
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 am

-responds back to Dis even when I'm walking before her-

Who said I was human?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 am

-giggles- Didnt think so, most humans are easy to talk to, they are also easy to manipulate. You on the other hand, are quite difficult. So tell me, if your not human, then what are you? -looks at him curiously, wondering what the heck he is-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 am

-keeps walking following Shill keeping very silent-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am

ah....i get it, your not one for giving out info. Thats ok, i already know, i just wanted to find out from you. Not very many things can be kept from me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am

You a Youkai. I can tell bc they are always cold hearted, not caring about anyone but themselves. But your not entirely cold hearted, your a nice person when you want to be, i can tell. You try not to show it, but you do....
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

I stare at Dis. "Shut up. . ."
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

-appears on top of a mountain but nobody knows where i am-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm

-giggles- Peace Milia, i didnt mean to cause trouble. Just talking to your little friend over there -nods head to Dark- I mean, its not everyday your meet one of his kind, they usually keep to themselves. -sits on a barral and sets mage staff across legs- Like i said, Peace. I didnt mean to stire up trouble. I do it alot, but i dont mean too.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 am

-walks through the gates of Silverymoon-
Spread out gather supplies and ask around discover wat u can...
-looks around-
we'll meet back here
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:30 am

-disappears into a crowd of people in Silverymoon-
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 am

-walks into one of the taverns-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:36 am

-one guard looks at me suspiciously and I just stare back with a cold look in my eyes-
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

-is in the tavern that they walked into and is in the back corner with my wing gone and my masamune out of view and watches both of them closely-

-brings my cup and drink to my lips slowly and sets it back on the table-
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
Avalon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 am

I finally know the truth behind Etherlam's eyes. I walk over to him and stop on his foot I then cross my arms across my chest.
"I knew it all along, you cheated on me, with some girl named Bella." I hiss moving away from him and appearing back near the castle. I then walk up the stairs and find Ember. I rest my head on her shoulder and whisper lightly "May I have my baby? Im through with Etherlam and his games." I hold out my arms for Cassidy. She reaches her little hands for me. Then giggles looking around.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:43 am

-continues walking towards a main building where I walk up the steps and two guards stop me-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 am

hmmmphi some ppl are just so sensitive!! -follows Shill into the tavern. a girl comes up to me and asks what i need. I ask for a drink. Looks around and studies all the people in the tavern. Glances at the man in the corner. the girl comes back with my drink- Excuse me, do you know who that fella is in the corner? -girl- Im not sure, he came in a while back, and has been sitting there this entire time, just kinda watching everyone. -smiles- Thanks thats all i need to know...... -looks back at the man in the corner, then shakes head-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of the Dead Returns   The Amulet of the Dead Returns - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of the Dead Returns
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next