MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Life After 11lhft1Life After 21ah4sxLife After 11ky255

Life After

Go down 

Should I continue with this story?
Yes
Life After I_vote_lcap100%Life After I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Life After I_vote_lcap0%Life After I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Life After I_vote_lcap0%Life After I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

Life After Empty
PostSubject: Life After   Life After EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter 1. My death
Spoiler:

Chapter 2. being dead
Spoiler:

Chapter 3. Suspects
I started to think of people, who wanted me dead, but it was hard. So many people hated me for the way I act. Some were jealous on how I treat everybody the same and didn't pick sides. I hold my head and looks around. I see other people and say," Can you hear me?" A girl say," Yea we can hear you?" I was shocked and looked at the girl and responded," You're a ghost,too?" " Duh! I been a ghost awhile," she responds with her hands on her hip. I stand up and growl ," Hey! I didn't know you were a ghost!" She scold at me, " You damn ghost boys! Acting like the you didn't know you were dead. Wait a minute, you're the biy who just died,huh?" I nodded and said," Yeah that's me. Wait you saw who killed me?" She nodded but responded," They covered their face and everything but they wore some black clothes though." "Thanks...that's a whole lot of help," I say with sacrasm. She say," Hey you dont have to be a butthole, and by the way, the name is April."
Back to top Go down

Life After
Page 1 of 1