A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Life After

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should I continue with this story?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Life After   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter 1. My death
Spoiler:

Chapter 2. being dead
Spoiler:

Chapter 3. Suspects
I started to think of people, who wanted me dead, but it was hard. So many people hated me for the way I act. Some were jealous on how I treat everybody the same and didn't pick sides. I hold my head and looks around. I see other people and say," Can you hear me?" A girl say," Yea we can hear you?" I was shocked and looked at the girl and responded," You're a ghost,too?" " Duh! I been a ghost awhile," she responds with her hands on her hip. I stand up and growl ," Hey! I didn't know you were a ghost!" She scold at me, " You damn ghost boys! Acting like the you didn't know you were dead. Wait a minute, you're the biy who just died,huh?" I nodded and said," Yeah that's me. Wait you saw who killed me?" She nodded but responded," They covered their face and everything but they wore some black clothes though." "Thanks...that's a whole lot of help," I say with sacrasm. She say," Hey you dont have to be a butthole, and by the way, the name is April."

Lately I've been hard to reach I've been too long on my own Everybody has a private world
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me, are you trying to get through
Are you reaching out for me, I'm reaching out for you
Back to top Go down

Life After
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Stories-
Jump to: