MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.What do you think of Obama? 11lhft1What do you think of Obama? 21ah4sxWhat do you think of Obama? 11ky255

What do you think of Obama?

Go down 
+6
Elrich
Cloud
Gabriel
RayRay
Kilian
Glad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

What do you think of Obama? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 am

O_O I think he's the worst president ever... after Franklin D. Roosevelt >_> Remember this is just MY opinion. What do you think of him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 am

Obama sucks
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:20 am

YES HE DOES...

Btw guys. Don't say you wanna kill Obama >_> That's illegal.
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 am

Ok I'm tried of hearing this bull. Obama ain't perfect, he can't change the world asap and he is just a man. Y'all keep saying he's an horrible president and fucked up everything. You're wrong, I tell you who fucked the world up. Clinton tried to help and succeed doing his part but then we had to vote for Bush. Bush was and still the wrost president in the world. He dumb as a block of bricks, cause the recession and cause the war. Obama is trying to fix the economy, our health benefits so you can breathe and bring your family and friends home from the war that has lasted too damn long. So why bash on him? I'm defending him for his reasons not his race or power. Now he is trying to fix everything while still being a man in America. If you're going to talk shit about someone having a fucking reason to and have your facts fucking straight,now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 am

Ray the buzz kill, everybody, Ray the buzz kill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 am

wow really that's what i am now,huh?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 am

ROFL

People praised Obama before he even became president, acting as if he was some savior. People have become disappointed because he isn't the savior they all hoped him to be. He's just ANOTHER president.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 am

not at all rad, glad asked what you thought of him, you have a right to put what you want
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:37 am

RayRay wrote:
Ok I'm tried of hearing this bull. Obama ain't perfect, he can't change the world asap and he is just a man. Y'all keep saying he's an horrible president and fucked up everything. You're wrong, I tell you who fucked the world up. Clinton tried to help and succeed doing his part but then we had to vote for Bush. Bush was and still the wrost president in the world. He dumb as a block of bricks, cause the recession and cause the war. Obama is trying to fix the economy, our health benefits so you can breathe and bring your family and friends home from the war that has lasted too damn long. So why bash on him? I'm defending him for his reasons not his race or power. Now he is trying to fix everything while still being a man in America. If you're going to talk shit about someone having a fucking reason to and have your facts fucking straight,now.

That part wasn't really needed bro.^ :/

But I respect your opinion overall, and I have to agree to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Elrich
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 am

Obama is where it's at! SOOOOOO much better than Bush........ well its hard not to be better than that dumb***.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 am

oh god..bush was terrible
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 am

I dont personally find that Bush was terrible just the circumstances that he was placed in. IMO any President would've handled it the same.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 am

YEAH I MEAN< WHERE'S MY MONEY!??!?

AND MY UNICORN!??!
Back to top Go down
blueroyalking
blueroyalking

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Cloud, you know most presidents had advisors to tell them certain things. Well Bush needed those guys a lot since he was dumb as a sack of dirt. Some of those advisors told him wrong things just so they could get money.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

RayRay wrote:

Rad, i kind of agree..
Obama was put into a world already messed up with economy issues, Yeah, so he's made it worse.
But thats because success has to come from sacrifice..
So shut up. Its not like you all can do any better.
Back to top Go down
blueroyalking
blueroyalking

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I think Obama has handled being president ok. When you go into office, you do not talk about well the guy before me did this or it is already messed up. Your job is to fix it not to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I don't care :3 Canadian guys xD.

lol. my prime minister apparently sucks @_@ i wouldn't know xD

There was this one guy who was running for prime minister and he was gonna take away my public school funds and give it to the private schools -.- like i was mad at him. WE HARDLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AS IT IS >:O.
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:17 pm

I understand you don't care Dragon xD I hope the guy running for prime minister doesn't win O_o

Rad, all I was doing is to ask for your opinion on Obama. I just wanted to know what people thought of him. I ain't trying to start a war, but your post made it sound like I was.

Bush, wasn't a perfect president, but he didn't suck. No one is a perfect president, not even Ronald Reagan or Abraham Lincoln.
When a person signs up to be a soldier, that means they give their life for it. If they leave the battlefield, then Bush forces them back to it, it was the soldier's plan to sign up for it in the first place. They were losing troops, and they needed as many soldiers as they could get.

Right now, Obama is just being a bit stupid by hanging out with the president of Iran. They want to KILL us. Remember when we "randomly" attacked Iran because they may have invented nuclear bombs that could fly to America? We attacked them BECAUSE of that. Obama is making us vulnerable and lowering his guard, and Iran can make those nuclear bombs again and kill millions of innocent people. If you and your family were stranded on an island, and another guy threatened to kill your family, yet only YOU knew, but the guy kept being a sweetheart and did nothing but kept telling you he wanted all of you dead, wouldn't you kill him? Mahmoud is doing just that. He's lying. Why wouldn't he? Iran is a terrorist nation. Obama knows that. I don't hate Obama, but I really think most of his actions are stupid. He may be a nice guy. But I won't vote for him in 2013.
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm not trying start anything, I hear this everybody when I go somewhere.

So forgive me..
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Eh, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Obama?   What do you think of Obama? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Obama?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Off Topic section-
Jump to: