MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 11lhft1Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 21ah4sxAssassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 11ky255

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 pm

(Alright, Night!)

She went to her room and curled up in her bed, still trying to go over what had happened today... she decided to sleep on it...
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm

*Takes a small bag out of trunk and checks to be sure everything is there, then makes way back to builing by rooftop*
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 pm

- the Morning sun shines through my window, i grunt a bit, and sits up. puts on a shirt and walks down the stairs to see Antonio and Machiavelli talking to a young girl -

Antonio: ah, Ezio! great job last night! this is our new Assassin. her name is Lu (right?)

a pleasure to meet you, Senora. - rubs eyes and looks around - i'll get some breakfast.. get the list ready.

Machiavelli: Ezio.. i think you should bring the new Assassin with you.

- looks at her and nods - ok. sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

(Ya, Lu) o.o

"Cool..."

*Follows him* O-o
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

- takes a piece of bread from a counter, then walks into my room. comes out in my Assassin robes and tightens my hidden blade to my wrist - ok, ready to go. - walks out of the house -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 pm

"Uh huh."

((Wait what do i do with my dads stuff?)) O-o
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:35 pm

( equip it. hidden blade goes onto your wrist, sword in its holder, etc. we'll give ya the hidden gun after we know what type of assassin you are)

ok, Senora, the first thing you need to know is how to hide in plain sight.. be one with the crowd. - points to some guards - they have money pouches. i want you to push them, take it and run. once you're a good distance from them.. hide in a crowd. watch how they don't even give you a second glance..
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm

"Cool."

*Puts sword in hlder and hidden blade on wrist*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 pm

- nods at her - i'll come in to help you. just raise your hand, and then slowly clench it if they corner you.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

"Alrighty!"

*Walks down street towards guards*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 pm

- the guards keep talking, paying absolutely no attention to Lu. i watch in the shadows of the buildings. -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 pm

*As i walk passed the guard i grab his bag of money and shove him down from behind, then quickly hury down the street towards a big crowd*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Guard: hey, get back here, you B*tch! - runs after her - (sorry for the language =/)
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 pm

(Oh its fine xD)

*Smiles slightly and makes way into crowd, dodging into a line of kids about my age behind a teacher* >.>
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

- they rush past her, and i grin and walks towards her - well done.. you can keep the money.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 am

"Don't need it."

*Hands it to him*
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 am

She yawned and went ot her window she saw guards running down the street. Was something going on? maybe she could take today off until night shift. They never could find her since they didn't know she was female...
She went downstairs to make something to eat.

((eh I'm running all over the place today, going to airport to pick up mom, bye... well hello and now goodbye!))
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 am

- nods and takes the money - good.. next thing to know is your hidden blade - taps her wrist - this is the Assassin's symbol.. its what we're most famous for. it can be used for assassinations, or for combat. i'll show you the combat move later.. but - points to the guard -

that guard over there called you a B*tch.. i think he deserves to visit God. aim for the throat. put the heel of your hand to his neck, and flick your wrist lightly. the blade will do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 am

She had had a hardy breakfast, she got in a dress, but thinner then yesterdays...
She hopped out into the morning sun. It was a little foggy in the distance, but she stretched and began to move along.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 am

- waits in the shadows for Lu to strike. i will take care of the other guards while she runs. -

( this is Cesare Borgia's info btw. i found it on the AC website =/ it also shows a BA picture of Ezio http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12144.html )
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 am

"Uh.. Kay!"

*Walks over to guards again and does what Ezio said* O_O
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 am

- my time to strike. charges at them with my sword. i trip one with my sword and stabs him in the gut when he lands on his back. ducks as another man charges at me, then stands up straight. he flips off my back and lands on the dead man. i shoot him without looking, and stares at the other man. the guard screams and starts to run -

Guard: Assassino!! someone, for the love of God, help me!!

- takes out a crossbow and aims it at him. fires then puts it away as i hear the satisfying scream. i start to walk away, but i get tripped. a familiar, cold laugh is heard and i look up to see Cesare Borgia.. people gasp and murmur at the scene. two rivals finally confronting each others. -

Cesare: Ezio.... Auditore.. you and your group of Assassins have caused much commotion in our small economic trouble..

Man: he wasn't causing trouble, you and your men have been doing that all by yourselves!!

- two guards rush in and hears a metal-to-flesh sound. everyone stays completely still. -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 am

*Backs up a bit, watching them* O_O
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:22 am

She watched the scene from only a few feet from her door. She almosts bowed seeing Cesare. But she was a peasant now. She watched the scene flinching at the sound. That was the man who had helped her right? Twice actually.. she had to do something..
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 am

- gets up, and gets pushed back down. i smile to myself. he is weak. in the mind, not his bronze -

Cesare: i've heard you have a sister, Auditore... - smiles devilishly - i can't wait to give her my.. full Attention.

- clenches fist. no one talks about Claudia like that... i can't strike in anger.. i'm better than that. gets up, and as he tries to kick me, i grab his leg, then flips him. quickly gets up and stares at him. with a small smile on my face -

Cesare: - laughs - clever, Ezio.. you are truly a challenging opponent.. - gets up and snaps fingers and brings an Assassin into the circle of guards. -

- looks at the Assassin, then back at Cesare. hears a bell ring from a distance and an Eagle flying by. sees a feather fall gently down, and i catch it, now staring at it. -

Cesare: - looks at him then takes out a pistol and points it at the Assassin - it's either your death.. or his.

- looks up and clenches fist and the circle of guards start to scream and fall. arrows in their back and chest. -

Cesare: - screams and fires pistol at the Assassin -

- runs and jumps in front of the bullet, getting shot. the crowd screams in horror. some are too speechless. i lay down.. then a random puff of white smoke fills the air. once it clears up, the Assassin and i are gone. just a puddle of blood. the bell continued to ring. the death of the Master Assassin. -

Cesare: - smiles and puts pistol away. then pushes a few guards out of the way and climbs onto his horse and rides away. -

- the crowd is still speechless.. -

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next