MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 11lhft1Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 21ah4sxAssassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 11ky255

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 am

His stagger brought her back to a comfortable distance from them, she picked up the blade as she ran.
She smiled, that hit had given her a little more confidence...

((Alright I gotta go to bed. I won't be here tomorrow, so work with april some more. Bye!))
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 am

(byee)

- keeps running, grins and he throws a smoke bomb at her, making a harsh smoke go into her eyes and lungs -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 am

She cried out, dropping her blades and coughing, rubbing her eyes. She ran in the opposite direction to get out of the smoke. But her blades! She coughed some more and rubbed her eyes. She;d have to wait till the smoke cleared..
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 am

Assassin: - laughs and continues running, and he runs into Ezio - Ezio! - bows to him quickly and points in the other direction - i'm being followed... the rest of the group have split up to meet you..... did they make it?!

calm down, they made it.. you're brother on the other hand.. i'm sorry. archers shot him down. we brought it body back so you can say goodbye...

Assassin:- looks at him wide eyed, and a tear rolls down his cheek - i can't believe it.... god D*mnit Borgia!!

calm down.... do not fight with revenge. you will share you're brother's fate if you do.

Assassin: - nods and looks back -

i'll take care of him. go back to the Brotherhood. there is a new recruit you can assist.

Assassin: - nods again and runs down the road -

- looks back, then starts to walk down the road the opposite way -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:11 am

Once the smoke cleared. She went and found her blades and put them away. She rubbed her eye again, that smoke hurt...
drat... they got away... She grunted and went back to HQ(idk what else to call) and report the issue. the deaths and who was still alive...
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am

- watches the guard from a distance. trying to find out who he, or she was. she's tried to mess up two assassinations... -

(btw, here's two awesome AC trailers. they are beast and shows how B.A Assassins are

AC2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWhWsgHzKM

AC3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNKnkKM3Xps )
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 am

(That... is too epic..!! 8D Oh my gosh, I have got to remember those moves xD))

She turned the corner, looking behind her and set off.

(crud what do we do now?)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 am

(i'm just gonna listen to your conversations.... 'cause i'm cool like that... and yeah those moves are friggin' amazing!)

- sees her take off, i grunt a little bit, and starts to climb up a building, and chases her from the roof -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 am

(Eh fine then... okay gotta come up with good words... and keep my cover.. :\)

She walked down a few steps into a small cellar. She found the comander (I guess... not sure xD)
She came up to him and bowed a little bit, she grunted trying to make her voice sound more masculine..
"Sir... an encounter with the assassins took place in the square. I counted 7 dead and 4 still alive from the square to Cobble road."
He nodded and sent some men to get the dead and the lucky still alive. He dismissed her and she went to head back outside.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

- sees her enter the cellar, stands there and waits, making sure archers don't see me. i see Cesare Borgia walking toward it. i clench my fist, remembering what he did to my home and uncle. i clear the image away... revenge isn't in the Creed. sees the guard walk out, and watches her, trying to see what rank she has on the guards -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:02 am

She bowed when she saw Ceasar Borgia. When she rose she look at the sun the opposite direction of the assassin who was behind her so easily and unnoticed. She began to walk back to the square.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 am

- follows after her, eyeing a few military leaders as they walk by. jumps down and continues following her. hears an eagle, and looks up. An Assassination is going to take place.... a good way to see the guard in action. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 am

She looked behind her, but she didn't see anyone in particular... she glanced about and the continued on...

She put her hands on the hilts of her blades just in case, she had a suspicion at the bottom of her gut (stomach, whatever Razz)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 am

- he saw her grab her weapons. was i spotted? i don't think so.. -

- sees a few guards run by -

Guard: Assassins killed the Pope's second in command!! after them!
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 am

She looked behind her again from the running, she heard the message. she swore under her breathe. This is her fault... she let the assassins get away...
She brought her swords and was about to run off with them, she looked behind her again, had someone been following her? Nah..!
She shook her head and took off.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 am

- she ran after her, keeping a comfortable distance. the Assassins will need more help if they want to live.. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am

She came to the scene. The assassins standing in the middle. and the only ones standing... the other guards that had been guarding the Pope's second hand man laid on the ground lifeless. And the others that had come killed. Lastly she set her gaze on Pope's second hand man.
As others passed her, but failing as they went, a few getting through and making injuries she stood watching the scene, what should she do?!

((Whoa! Sorry that was long o_O))
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 am

(that's ok. its better than my sentence long posts =/ )

- i stand behind her in a watching crowd, some cheering, some cursing at the Assassins. if they bring in more reinforcements, i will join the fight. -

( you can take control of the Borgia's men if ya want. i feel like i'm just forcing ppl into stuff =/ )
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 am

(Kay kays
well I just post longs things bc... Well I roleplay on other sites. And they like it better when you role-play like a story. But hey you're small sentences make the RPG Big xD Trust me, the battles we've been through, they're pretty meaningful in that those few sentences)

As a few men fell she joined the fight. With her nimble bones and thinner figure she was able to bend easier and move more smoothly. She got one assassin in the arm. But was that good enough?! I think one assassin went down, but guards were going down faster...
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

- watches the Assassins i trained.. so far so good... has a feeling that if they start to taunt, the new recruits might fight with rage... which would mean their death. looks behind me just in case any more guards come -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am

She backed out form the fight and slumped against the wall. Man it was HOT... she fanned herself and saw some more guards run in.
At this point either we were going to lose all our guards... or the assassins would have to retreat...

(Eh idk what else to do xD)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

- more guards came. time to end this before i make people die. i charge and jump on a man's back, digging my hidden blade into his neck. he breaks my fall, and i stand up, taking out my sword -

( i would send in some brutes. it will take a few Assassins out.. but will be no match for the smart ones though. this is what they look

like http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091215152242/assassinscreed/images/thumb/1/18/Brute.jpg/274px-Brute.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am

(Kay kay)

She huffed her breathe still missing from her lungs. Over on the other side of the battle she saw 4 brutes coming in, some of them spinning the axes ready for battle. One axe was thrown with an amazing force and stuck in the leg of an assassin.

Ali backed into the shadows, making sure none of the assassins saw her... and letting the brutes do their job.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 am

- grins a little, as the Assassins back up behind me - finally brought the big boys in to play eh? - makes the "bring it on" motion with my hand - to go too fast, senor..you might get tired.

Brute: shut the hell up, Assassin! - charges at him, with my axe up -

- kicks him in the gut at the last second, taking his axe and does a downward motion with it. it gets stuck between his shoulder blade and arm. i tap him and he falls. that gives the Assassins a little bit more confidence to take them on. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 am

The other brutes roared coming at them with all they had. They swung their axes using bronze others than brains....

was this how the city really worked? Just deaths and deaths until the last one was standing? She didn't want to die... she stayed back and saved her own skin... she sat back and watched dropping her blades and wiping her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next