MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG 11lhft1The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG 21ah4sxThe Bourne Identity(our version):RPG 11ky255

The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG   The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 am

a man was found floating in the Mediterranean Sea. fishermen got him out, and brought him to a small island/town so a doctor can work on him. three bullets were in his back. when he awoke, he had no idea where he was, or who he was. he knew many languages, he knew how to dismantle a gun and put it back in perfect shape.

weeks after, the doctor tells him he had a note, telling him he had an address in Zurich. This man has to travel there to find out who he is, and why he knows this much stuff. he will have to use the skills that come to him. he will also need help of anyone he can.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons(if you have one):
Bio(optional):
Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Unknown(Jason Bourne)
Job:Unknown
Appearance: http://www.fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/thebourneultimatum.gif
Weapons: none.. yet.
Bio: unknown
Other:
Back to top Go down

The Bourne Identity(our version):RPG
Page 1 of 1