MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 11lhft1Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 21ah4sxOuter World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 11ky255

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Emmy
xDestinyx
DragonFlame
RayRay
CaptainMcSkull
Damon
AngelsEcho
CaitSith
iChristina
Kilian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 am

I frown and look around, still twirling my sword.

"That's too bad..." I turn back around.

(UHHH I'M LEAVING >_>

EHH TRY NOT TO POST A LOT PLEEEEEASE >_> OKAY BYE."
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 am

-I jump back quickly just before the large flaming boulder hits the spot on the wall i was just standing, pulling my blades out, slicing a vampire's head off quickly and cleanly before turn around so spear one through his black heart, my blades getting darker with their blood, they had already breached the walls and it was not easy holding so many back, i spin both blades together above my head before slamming them down on the vampire that came charging at me, pulling them loose and throwing a dagger into the nearest vampires heart. running across the wall, dodging the arrows that come my way, tackling a vampire just as his dagger barely misses my neck, my head turns to the side and my sword going through his brain and heart, splattering the wall with his guts as i pull out my blades, cuasing his body to rip open-
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 am

yes..its unfortunate...well i bid u a do...

-disappears and appears outside the undead kingdom-
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Purple award ribbon
Purple award ribbon
Emmy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

Walks off out of the gates in my kitty form, to spy around
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

Grows bored over time and leaves base walking aroudn the darkened forest quietly. Cloak blending in with the darkness and begins to walk passed trees till find a old worn down wooden fence. Jumps over it into a old garden. When their was peace, this palce had been thriving. The apple trees still alive with time sare my favorite part. Walks passed the trees running finger lightly over a apple, seeing the brightness of its red reminding me of all the blood shed. Picks the apple and leans against the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 am

*Stops before the large, deathly steps seeing a large river consisted up of spirits, leading into a cave of fire with smoke pouring out of the mouth of the cave and engulfing the air around it*

Poor souls, but nothing is better than killing.

*The black goo engages itself with it spreading throughout my body and transforming me some type of mutant with black tentacles forming out of my back and lifting me up off from the ground allowing me to walk over the river without falling in*

*I am then halted by an Undead soldier who suddenly realizes who I am and he allows me to proceed into the Undead empire with graves, black sand, skulls, skeleton, and run-down buildings scatted all across the land*
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 am

-enters undead kingdom-

...hello old friend..
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 am

-My boot slams in the vampires chest, sending him flying back onto the spear that waited fro him. I slide my swords away as his blood splashes me and i put my hands up, huge jets of bright orange flames blast from my hands, engulfing about seven vampires, burning them to ashes, clearing out the wall and unleashing fire onto their siege ladders-
That should take care of the wall...oh...shit..
-Sees them coming in with a heavy battering ram, running straight to the gate, the gate wouldnt hold long against that, the ram was capped with a metal tip chaped like a skull with his jaw open wide and bearing huge vampire fangs, the gate was made of strong heavy wood, but it was not a match for metal-
Archers!! focus on the Ram bearers!!
-the archers turn to face the gate, unleahsing a volley of arrows on the orcs carrying the ram, but vampires carrying large rectangular shields lined around the ram, blocking most of the arrows coming from the archers-
Damn them....Keep firing!!
-I hear the battering ram already banging loudly against the gate, the sound of wood splintering cracking through the air-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 am

Well, well. Hello, friend.

*Looks at him with my eye narrowing and my grin opening up wider as my slightly fanged teeth show themselves to him*

Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 am

-smirks-

i see u havent change..
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 am

I have to tell you something. There's been recent attacks of an assassin. Do you know of one?

*I keep my right hand on my sheath while keeping my left hand behind my arm and my hand secretly holding my posion fog tube*

*Once I got a good grip of the tube I pull it out revealing it to Rad*
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:54 am

....i knw who but i think u wont like who it is,old friend...

-looks at him-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

Takes a bit out of apple then drops it phasing from the forest onto a tree branch. Looks around curiously and bored...Sighs when hears nothing close around. Lies back on tree branch taking hood of cloak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 am

*I narrow my eyes at him wondering who it could be*

Who is it?

*Slowly my tube starts to crack a little as my frustration starts to get the best of me and my veins appearing across my body as my blood starts to increase*
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 am

-Growls under my breath as Drow and human battle inside the sourtyard against the Vampire, orc and troll that are pouring i nthrouhg the broken gate, I jump into the fray, my blades slashing and hacking away at the vile creatures, my eyes turning red and my mouth opening into a demented grin, blades sliding out of the bracers hooked to my wrists just as my fist slames directly over a vampires heart, the blade protrudiing from his back, the heart on the other end-
Yes!!! blood and gore!!!
-I go into my blood frenzy, blood spraying all over me as i keep hacking, my blades working in deadly unison with perfect grace and ease, making each stroke hit fleshin a clean strike, till i slide my blades away, araching my back and blowing a thick column of fire from my mouth, burning the large vampire force in front of me, when the smoke clears a few vampires can be seen groaning in pain and trying to get up, the rest lying dead or burnt to nothing-
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 am

ur brother...

-smirks-

haha...

Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am

*Grits my teeth with extreme pressure that even a human's teeth would be crushed to pieces*

Him again...Oh how I use to loathe him. Always trying to throw his weights around and acting like he's perfect.

*Pulls out my blade fully with it nearly reaching to Rad*

With you by my side we can take him on and finish him, Rad. Please, do not betray me, old friend.
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 am

have i ever friend?

-smirks-
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 am

*I throw my head back and grins to myself while putting my blade back into its sheath*
Come now. Let's go seek my brother.
*Begins walking out towards where there is a large field with a big circle outline on the ground and when I reach the circle, flames burst from the circle and surrounds me with it teleporting me onto the ground as I begin waiting for Rad&
Back to top Go down
Sammy:)
Sammy:)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 am

Name: Selena

Side: Neutral I drift

Race:Demon

Apperance:Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 0223184319

Weapons:Large sword that wields my ice powers

Magic:Ice and water control

History: My past is not pretty, it haunts me everywhere i go. I am not proud of what i have done but sometimes things must be done. I guess the best place to start is at the begining. I was born a monster. My mother was a demon and father was a human. My mother fell in love with a human man and married him, she knew she could not be a demon and be with my father. So she made the toughest choice of her life she gave up her powers to her first child. She had forgotten though, how uncontrolable a baby demon could be and so she spent most of her time trying to control me. She spent her days following me around and cleaning up my messes all to keep the horrible secret from getting out into the public. I lived most of my child hood under the watchful eyes of my mother while my father went out. She could not bare to let him know the secret for fear she would be killed.

Those were happier times and i vaguely remember them. My memory really starts at age 8 when my brother was born. My mother adored him because he was everything i was not, human. She would spend hours with him and would leave me to myself. I didn't know what was wrong with me but i would look at my younger brother, Skip, with envy. Yet, i did love him i could not find myself to hate him no matter how hard i tried. Instead i turned my hate to my parents, for outcasting me like i was a disease. The older Skip got the more outcasted i became. I began to get so much hate that i started to look at the world differently. I would find myself thinking of ways to kill and tortue people. I would catch my eyes completly blue with no iris or pupil and it wouldn't go away. The only peace i got was in the presence of my brother. I came to think of him as my angel. I would spend hours in his room just staring at him so i wouldn't have to face myself. My mom became increasingly worried about me spending time with him and kicked me out of his room. I could no longer see the one person who made me feel normal...

Thats when i started to hear the voice..It spoke to me that day. "She's betrayed you...." it would whisper to me over and over again. The voice told me how to get my revenge and how to belong in this strange strange world. Darkness took over my world and the world i knew became no more. I planned out my revenge for the day that Skip turned 1 years old. I knew exactly what i had to do, i had to save him from the horrors of my parents. The voice had been helping me train up for it to that day and it consumed me. My mother grew increasingly worried and would look at me with fear in her eyes of what i was becoming. As if I knew, she'd never bothered to tell me until she begged for her life. Never before had I been an outsider on my own body until this day. I walked into my brother room that morning and looked at him. "You'll be safe soon..." I whispered. My mother and father proceeded to walk in a minute later to get Skip ready, but stopped short when they saw me. My eyes were blue.

I turned to see my father trying to run but there was no escape. I let the voice control everything but my mind. My hand lifted up and shot out icicles that stuck into my fathers back, causing him to fall down as the icicles melted into his skin poisoning him to a quick death. My mother had left in the chaos and returned with a blue crystal sword which was no use to her as a human. She begged me to stop and told me what i was and why she had outcasted me. I walked to her and lifted her up by her throat, "don't worry" I said in my demonic voice, "I'm doing this for Skip.". She had no time to answer before i tore her to pieces and took my sword back. When i picked up Skip he was still sleeping, completely unaware of what had just happened. I left the house him wrapped in my arms running from my past. I'm not quite sure where i was going but I knew i couldn't stay there.

I ended up on the outskirts of a small town. The house here was far from the others and i knew i would not be seen. I'm not quite sure what told me to stop here but I knew this is where i had to leave Skip. I set him on the door step and a tear escaped my eye. The only time i had ever cried. "I'll come back for you.." I promised as I then turned and ran from the house. Never looking back and never thinking about what i had done. My brothers face haunts me to this day and i wonder where he is, but i know away from me is the safest place for him. He was an angel to me and I could not allow myself to hurt him in any way shape or form

Sense then i have been living in the wild . I kill for a living and i train with my inner demon. I heard of the war going on so i journeyed to it in hopes of finding someone like me. Maybe someone who could explain why I am so messed up. I hate my existance but i can not find a way to kill myself. SO i walk this earth as a living curse to all who become close to me and to all who are unforuniate to cross my path when i am hungry. I still search for my brother hoping that he will appear in this war and i can explain to him why i abandoned him. My biggest regret and yet it was for his own good. I will never know how to live my life peacefully.
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

-follows and thinks-

lets hope he can carry out on his and y mission..
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 am

-Drow and human and other good creatures of the light pick me up, cheering at me for my final attack that saved everyone i nthe Fort, the grin wide on my face as i pullthe mask back down to my neck-
Tonight is one of very few victorys! Hahah!!
-They all cheer again, louder, other clapping loudly, metal clanging, after all the celebrating is done we go around, checking wish vampires are dying or just wounded, putting the survivors in carts and killing the fataly wounded, repairs on the gate already udnerway-

(NO MORE POSTING FOR TONIGHT Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am

(EH sorry I edited it off >_>)
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 am

I step infront of rad and damon. I smile and wave. "Halllooo, I am Kaye of the faerie folk. I would like to ask you why I have seen Vampires, elves, and other creatures killing each other in the woods."
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 am

Name:Lance
Side:Good
Race:Immortal Half God,Half Human
Appearance:Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 4d35109
Weapons:Katana,Hidden Blade,Holy Mirror Blades,Nunchucks
Magic:Elemental,Death,Time,Voodoo,Alchemy,Etc.
History:I Was Born To Zachary Toid Sr. and his Wife Silverstar and was named Zachary Toid Jr. but i prefer Lance. My Brothers were surprisingly different Races,For Ex. My Brother Etherlam was a Drow,Damon was a Mutant. It was a Dark Stormy Night when my Brothers and my Little Sister Dragon with my father were going to see my Uncle Hector Mcskull. My Mom Stayed home with my younger baby brother Hunter and Sisters. We Were on a Plane used for Skydiving when the Storm strucked. There was a Big Explosion in the Motor and we had to jump out. Me and Damon were separated from our father and Dragon. Me and Damon were deserted on a Island for a couple days when a search team Found us,I never lefted my father's sight again. When I became mature and grew up i went to China to learn fighting techniques i will need in the Future. I was visited by a Unearthly force named Korasha. She Told Me I was chosen by the Nexus God Of Lightning,Raiden, To Be his Protege. We Studied For Months Before he handed Me The Title Of a Lower Lightning God. I Returned Home and settled down,But Before The Explosion Way Before Back Then I Shortly Fell In Love With a Maiden by the name of Savvy. We Dated and Got Married Shortly. We Were Gifted with a Beautiful Daughter by the name of Vanessa. Unfortunately,The Old Kingdom(VMK) had fallen,and we were Doomed. We Reunited on The New Kingdom but seperated. I Remarried a Queen by the name of Sara Alnomi and were gifted with a Boy, Eric "Blackwarrior" Firedrake and a girl, Aylaa Firedrake.(i wont do the rest.. Too Much History i have!)

(now were are we?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key   Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outer World Wars, The Dragon Key
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next