MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 11lhft1The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 21ah4sxThe Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 11ky255

The Night Fighters of Nilm City

Go down 
+5
KingLaurent
Aubrey
Colors
Aleera-Toy Maker
Glad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 am

She glared at the person walking by and shrugged. She walked the other direction and took a swig of ale.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:14 am

Walks direction of gun shots, not showing to much interest but speeds up walk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

-walks down side walk, grinning and looking at my pocketwatch-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 am

Walks by house casually and looks around house for anything, but is running late. Walks to a building where many of the criminals do gather for meeting and such. Walks in and pulls up a seat talking to a few who have grown cozy talking to me. Avoids drinking.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 am

-sits in chair next to the woman, spinning ym revolver and ignoring everything else-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 am

Looks over slightly seeing gun, looks away looking around to see who showed up tonight. It was fuller than usual tonight so maybe something was going on as the office has expect. Leans on counter slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 am

-grins, the wheel holding the ammo flips out of fu nand i put more bullets in, snapping it back in place-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 am

Watches as a fight break out in the middle of the room, draws eyes to it carefully then looks away losing interest sigh. A very Slow night, Looks over at the guy again seeing if any details ring a bell then shakes head.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 am

-licks my lips, holstering the gun and swings my pocketwatch-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 am

Sighs about to stand up and someone from behind put there hand on my shoulder mumbling something about me I stand up quickly pushing chair away slamming their face into the counter. It growls in pain before falling to the ground and I shake my head disappointed. "To easy" Mumbles under breathe. Looks around before walking to a corner of the room talking to a criminal in charge of illligal gun and drugs distibution, hearing his latest plans.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 am

-laughs manically, seeing what the girl did, falling and rolling out of my chair, sitting against the wall next to her-
Nice show heheh
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

Looks at him over shoulder "Thanks I guess, wasnt to hard tho" Turns around to face him at the leader I was talking to walks away.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

-grins, seeing its time and slowly gets up, drawing my gun quickly in the blink of an eye and blowing a bullet through the crime leader, aiming and shooting down his gaurds just as fast before they could even register i drew a gun-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 am

Tries to keep a straight face but a slight smile hints on my face as I watch him hit the ground. Bits lip and shakes it off.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 am

-flips the gun, firing a fourth shot into a criminal charging me, then a fifth into one trying to sneak up behind me, grabbing a shoulder of a sicth one and blasts a bullet in his head while flipping over him, holstering ym gun as the fight dies down-
Anymore disagree wit hwhat i did?
-looks around at the silence and walks out after none speak, going to collect my payment-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 am

"Hmph" Walks threw the room and send a message to Glad letting her know a few criminals were taken out. Sits on a tree branch and leans against tree waiting for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 am

-slowly reloads my Revolver, grinning evily, hearing footsteps behind me-
Heheh... i knew they couldnt resist...
-turns to the large Gang that has gathers, all holding clubs, bats, pipes and guns-
Whos first?
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 am

Yawns listening to stuff around me, pulling out water to keep me form falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 am

-charges through the large gun, my gun blasting a few in the head before they even noticed i took one step, sliding around one guy before blasting a bullet directly through his spine-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 am

Jumps up from tree. Walking slowly over to where hears stuff and see's the same guy "Never making stuff easy..." Sits by wall.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:52 am

-back flips, hooking around one guys back and pushes my legs in hrd enough, his spine cracking as he drops to the ground and i leap off the body, shooting two more criminals through the eye before landing and spinning quickly, bashing another in the head with my gun handle, and he falls t othe ground, twitching-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

Leans back and head against wall lsitening to count how their were then stands up to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

-fires my last shot into the last criminal, seeing the girl and tilts head, quietly following her-
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Blue award ribbon
Blue award ribbon
Aubrey

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 am

Sighs and listens carefuly as I walk down a ally. Bites lip seeing the guy I knocked out guys in the ally. Shakes head and continues walking trying to pass them and one knocks me back against the wall mumbling stuff to me. I pull out my gun quickly hitting him over the head with it shattering his skull and then shots at a few of the guys coming at me. Flips dager out throwing them at the rest of them. One breathe slowly lying on ground and I pull him to his feet by his shirt.

"Go tell who sent you, We need to talk" Lets go of his shirt letting him fall to ground then scurry off. Looks back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

-hiding in the shadows, grinning as i see the fight and climb up on the roof, watching the girl still-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Fighters of Nilm City   The Night Fighters of Nilm City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night Fighters of Nilm City
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next