MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.How would you survive? 11lhft1How would you survive? 21ah4sxHow would you survive? 11ky255

How would you survive?

Go down 
+9
mumupy
iChristina
Maddy
Aleera-Toy Maker
Kilian
Gabriel
Glad
Damon
Cloud
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

How would you survive? Empty
PostSubject: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 am

Your wife/husband leaves to go to work downtown in the city just like every other day while you stay at home to take care of your infant child.
Hours pass and several toxic bombs go off within the city where your wife/husband work. The army has barricaded the city up, not allowing anyone to enter and exit the city. The toxic bombs have poison that is attacking peoples respirtory system first then attacking the rest of their body, a virus that is highly contageous.
The army and cops are wearing gas masks, and the ashes from the explosions are traveling in the wind, and you are told to remain inside your house and seal your windows and doors. You are unallowed to allow anyone within your home that has come in contact with the bomb, even your loved ones.

The question is how would YOU survive? And what would YOU do?
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 am

Obviously you are dead until they can clear up the toxic gas. Food supplies will run out soon if they cannot clear the gas on time.

I'd just live my days until I die.
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Pray and do the same as Damon would.
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 am

I'd hijack a cop car, and drive around beating the shit out of cops.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Super poster!
Super poster!
Gabriel

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

I would do one final good deed to God.

Knock out the cops, take their gas masks, run to the store, buy food and share gas masks and food with people.
Then give my own mask to someone because I run out, God bless everyone then die.
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 am

id grab two gasses masks, one for me and for for my wife, and drive to alaska, f*** the rest
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 am

Comfort my child, spare my food
And watch television and hope for the best!! Very Happy

(That's probably what I'd do.. or play on the computer...)
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 am

Er... get as many gas masks as I could... give them out... but keep probably what little food I had for my family.
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 pm

o-o Id look at the child, run out of the house, tackle a cop, scream IM IN THE KITCHEN ALL DAY I NEED THIS MASK, run back home, grab my extra gas mask that my husband bought on eBay, put it around the kid's face, and save the food. Which will be easy, because we went to this big market and bought a crap ton of potatoes and what not.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 am

Christa I'd feel more secure if you were my Wife. (o:
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Cloud wrote:
Christa I'd feel more secure if you were my Wife. (o:

(: Who wouldn't..?
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 pm

lets see.....i would go to jeff dunham's house with a gas mask in my WWII collection and steal achmed,then go to the whitehouse with achmed stuffed with a shit load of C-4.then sneak into the oval office and activate it.run out and when the president goes in...I KEEL YOU!!-BOOM- the president ios dead and i will feel i accomplished something...then go home take a bath and go to bed...then id wake up from the dream!!!!justm to have it happen again and then i die in my sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alfredyankovicrocks.freeforumsblog.com/index.htm
XxKybrox
Regular Poster :O

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 am

Hmm. I would wait till a cop drives by my house, hold my breath, run out, wave my arms in front of him, making him stop, knock him out with blows to the temple with my hands, drag him inside my house, make sure he's safe ( I don't wanna kill the guy, he's just doing his job. ) take his gasmask, gun, taser, extra clips for the handgun and go outside, I would then proceed to the nearest market, make sure I get all of the stuff I need, (No problem, probably because every other civilian that goes outside dies.) and then bring it back home, I will stock up on the food, seal my doors, use the handgun if I have a problem, and wait it out. It's not like these guys have an infinite amount of bombs.
If the attack doesn't stop, and I run out of food, I would proceed to plan B. Run outside, do the same thing I did to the other cop, take his car, hang my gun out the window and try to break out of the barrier.
But if I wouldn't do that I would think to myself:"They're only attacking THIS city... Must be a reason..Or a person.." Then I would proceed to digging up dirt on the person they are after, hand him over to them, and secure my safety.
Other alternative: Die. Which isn't exactly preferable.
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 am

hmm..>.> well..gas is gonna get under the door..so your gonna die? Id pray..and also..Id wrap a bandana around my nose and mouth.. along with my husband's and child's..id have us all run into the car and shoot 2 cops.. take their gas masks, put them on my husband and kid..o.o risk my life..bc id get dead guilty for killing a innocent guy...buy some food and drive up to texas o-o and pray to god none of us got the virus?
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

XxKybrox wrote:
Hmm. I would wait till a cop drives by my house, hold my breath, run out, wave my arms in front of him, making him stop, knock him out with blows to the temple with my hands, drag him inside my house, make sure he's safe ( I don't wanna kill the guy, he's just doing his job. ) take his gasmask, gun, taser, extra clips for the handgun and go outside, I would then proceed to the nearest market, make sure I get all of the stuff I need, (No problem, probably because every other civilian that goes outside dies.) and then bring it back home, I will stock up on the food, seal my doors, use the handgun if I have a problem, and wait it out. It's not like these guys have an infinite amount of bombs.
If the attack doesn't stop, and I run out of food, I would proceed to plan B. Run outside, do the same thing I did to the other cop, take his car, hang my gun out the window and try to break out of the barrier.
But if I wouldn't do that I would think to myself:"They're only attacking THIS city... Must be a reason..Or a person.." Then I would proceed to digging up dirt on the person they are after, hand him over to them, and secure my safety.

o-o You would WANT to die? Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am

Bella thats why you seal the cracks in your doors and windows.
Use the plastic food wrap.
Back to top Go down
Tigga
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Tigga

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 am

I'd let my husband in anyway and let the baby die (if I have one, chances are that it was an accident anyway).
Then he can infect me with the virus and we will just wait to die together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=21065583
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 am

Tigga wrote:
I'd let my husband in anyway and let the baby die (if I have one, chances are that it was an accident anyway).

I would defiantly feel safer with you. :>
Back to top Go down
Tigga
Grammar Nazi
Grammar Nazi
Tigga

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:42 am

CaitSith wrote:
Tigga wrote:

I would defiantly feel safer with you. :>
Haha well if this ever happens, you're welcome to stay with me ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=21065583
XxKybrox

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 am

Maddy wrote:
XxKybrox wrote:

o-o You would WANT to die? Wtf?

No, xD. I said: Other alternative: Die. Which isn't exactly preferable, as in, it isn't what I would want to do, but if I was stuck in the middle of a gas-filled city I would only want to die once my loved ones were dead, and there was no alternative.
o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive?   How would you survive? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you survive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Magyk Kingdom :: MKR-
Jump to: