MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- 11lhft1Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- 21ah4sxDeath by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- 11ky255

Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- Empty
PostSubject: Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start-   Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Her body was cold, she felt completely broken, not knowing where she was, she got up, for she was laying on a cold stone path, she looked at her wrist noticing it was a broken slavery chain, her eyes widening, she started walking down the cold stone path, leading her to a town called, "Adulin".
The gates on the entering of the city Adulin where great, giant. She walked into the city of Adulin, her eyes widening as she turned around looking in every direction scanning the whole city's center. A boy walked up behind her, she gasped from slight shock and fell down into ths fountain beside her. His eyes widened and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you or anything..--" He paused as he pulled her up out of the cold fountains water. She stared at him and said, "It's fine..really, I'm, just a bit jumpy.", The boy answered, "Awh, okay, My name is Divian, what's your's?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side, "Nice name, but, I really dont know my name.."- Divian stepped back, answering with a bit of shock, "You don't know your own name?"-She shook her head and sighed. Divian grinned, thinking to himself,[I could always give her a name..] He smiles and said, "Well how about I name you?" She smiled and said, "Okay!' Divian smiled and said, "You'r so enthusiastic..hmm..How about the name "Cylest"." She smiled and said,"I love that name, can we go with that?"
Divian smiled and answered, "Of course we can, Miss Cylest." Cylest giggled, turning her head, her black hair falling down over her shoulder, she turned back and looked at him and said, "What's that noise, Divian?" His eyes widened, looking tword the place she was looking at, he drawed his sword, and pulled her by the arm, covering her mouthe, hiding right behind a stack of hay, he wispered looking into her eyes, "Be very..quiet, that the Sevet group.." Cylest looked at him with confusing eyes and said, "What is the Sevet group?" He frowned a bit, looking at her and answered with a sigh, " Its a group of seven, Xein the leader, Sehia, the leaders mate, Yul, brother of Sehia, Vivet, the sister if Sehia, Kalin is the mate of Vivet, and Staphin and Zivin are twins, friends of the group, Xien is the alpha male, he's a inccubs, they use girls..for a certant thing, then kills them after, and Sehia is a Succubus, She uses men, for the same thing and kills them right after, Yul is just a normal demon, Vivet is a bit of a legend, we call her the shadow, She's a quick and swift demon, Kilan, mate of Vivet, is more the quiet kind, yet he's a inccubus, Staphin and Zivin are twins, their young inccbui, but still, very harmful.." Cylest's eyes widen some, has she felt someones hand on her shoulder, it was Xien. Xien grinned and pulled her up by her hair, pulling her to the city center, as he said, "Look wat we've found Sehia..something to play with." Cylest's eyes widened, narrowing her eyes, as she said, "..Dont touch me." Staphin and Zivin started laughing, Staphin and Zivin looked at her and said at the same time, "Play toy.." They began to giggle. Xien pushed Cylest to the ground forcefully, smirking and he answered, "I'd rather not.." Cylest looked around, noticing Divian was completely gone. Xiens elf ears went back, being pushed against his horns, as he slide his black demon tail side to side. Vivet giggled, as she watched, Kilan stayed silent, looking away, thinking to himself. Cylest's eyes flashed wide, as Xien forced his tail straight into her stomack, blood started seeping through her shirt, and onto the floor. Cylest's eyes turned pale yellow, Cylest felt like she was being taken over, she smirked at Xien and pushed him off of her, she got up, wings tearing out of her back, black curled horns comming from her head, black horse hoofs becoming her feet. she grinned at Xien. Everyone in the Sevet group stared at her with shock, Kilan's eyes widen, staring straight into her eyes, covering his mouth, speeking to himself, "It's Sevial..." Cylest's look went back to Kilan, grinning some, walking twords him, her hoofs making a click and she talked in a ery tone, "Hello Kalin.." All of a sudden...Everything blacked out.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start-   Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start- EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 pm

I like it o.o Write more
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/

Death by a Wish. [Chapter 1]-Just the start-
Page 1 of 1