MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.As My Fire burns 11lhft1As My Fire burns 21ah4sxAs My Fire burns 11ky255

As My Fire burns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

As My Fire burns Empty
PostSubject: As My Fire burns   As My Fire burns EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:36 am

Spoiler:
Ch. 1
Spoiler:

Ch. 2
Spoiler:

Ch. 3
Spoiler:

Ch. 4
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

As My Fire burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: As My Fire burns   As My Fire burns EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Ch. 5
I search this guy named Damon, I always put him away but he was my best friend before he turned to the streets. So I hijacked a car, and drove to deep in the heart of Brooklyn, New York. I spot Damon, under a streetlight making business, so I go over to him. I flashed my badge and said," Hands up NYPD now!" A couple of his customers disappeared and yelled," Five-O is here man, let's go fool." Damon looked and scoffed,saying," Ray Griffin... long time no see. What is the honor that you have to be here?" "I need guns and I need them now," I said as he watch me sucipicously. He said with a laugh," What are you trying to do,huh? Kill the Kingpin himself." I nodded and he said in a shock," Ray you cant kill the kingpin. He won't let you kill because of those thugs he got with him." I said with no emotion," I dont care, he kill my father and now my son," and Damon pulled out some heavy duty guns. I picked out two shotguns, a machine gun, a revolver, and a AK-47. Damon shook my hand dbefore I left and told me Good Luck. I walk off to the car and drive past a thug works for the Kingpin. So I goto him, grab him and drive to dark alley to interoagate him. He said," WTF do you want mam," and I sludge him in the golds of his mouth.
Back to top Go down

As My Fire burns
Page 1 of 1