MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. 11lhft1You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. 21ah4sxYou give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. 11ky255

You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.

Go down 
+9
KingLaurent
JamesC
SeagreenLightAgent
Maddy
Damon
DragonFlame
CaptainMcSkull
Glad
Aleera-Toy Maker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. Empty
PostSubject: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 am

Haha, I bet I could share a few stories... Give me someone's title and I could give you a whole history of our "friendship"

Oh, but I'm going to tell you a story that includes most of you.

You may remember when Damon decided to take over VFK. Well me, I was stuck in the middle. We had, Sea Sep and others wanted to stop damon, and Damon himself. I didn't want to be on Damon's "bad" side (wanting to keep my skin) though I didn't want to deny my friends. I was the messenger. I went back and forth giving messages of "we're going to kill you" and "You'll never win."
I decided I was going to join Damon's side. Though then, my mother banned me from the web. During this time, Forest and I were at school. We decided to devise a plan and destroy everyone. We had it all planned out, Glad would be first. Tron were an easy target with water and electricity. Then savvy and so on (if you're wondering where you are on the list ask me after thursday)
Me and forest were mad friends, mad with power... We had it all planned on how we were going to destroy each one of you. Then forest quit because of Alex -.-" And she left the school. Thus stopping our plan.

HEH SORRY XD

Last edited by Dark-Vampire-Aleera on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:18 am

ME!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:25 am

(Kay!!)

Well, I think you could say it started out with me and glad just hanging out all the time. Before we have befriended each other, Se had booted me from rooms, though I always saw my friend blue in her rooms. I was wondering what they had in common, so when I got to ask her, she replied, "Tron"
Now that brought back memories of Magic kingdom, the tron suits I'd wear for dressing up games. Apparently there were evil tron. Glad told me about this evil tron. I wanted to help, I asked her to make me into a tron (I was a vampire at the time)
She said she could kill me, but I was willing to take that risk. The transaction was a little long, but soon, I had my own robotic arms and legs and a tron crystal.
Glad and I were the best of friends at the time. It was exciting having these new powers, I earned her history of the tron planets and how she was raised by her uncle.

Yeah until one day when Drew apparently didn't know the tron weaknesses and killed me with a static shock... that wasn't fun.
Yes Glad andI have a history of our Tron times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 am

ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 am

That's a hard one Skull. Since I never really knew you on vfk that well. Hmm.... I'll have to think for a second.................. maybe a little longer. Sorry buddy D:
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 am

MEH
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P
Damon

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 am

she already mentioned me in the beginning. i feel so special.
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 am

MEH MEH MEH MEH!!!
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

ROFL That's right Damon, you were the one that started my madness and thirst for bloody war Very Happy

SKULL:
Sorry skull all my memories on vfk with you, was sitting in your room and watching people scream at each other Very Happy

DRAGON:
Dragon, well that's easy. The first great memory I had with you, well. It was the beginning of the sith war.
During this time, we were really close friends. We had our own club room were we could talk. You brought me back from the dead. And even though your dad was one of my greatest enemies, you were there for me. Speaking of times with your dad. I remember you, zac, lane, and me I think were all in one room. And your dad kept getting you to turn into a cat. and he put us all in force shield bubbles and we(lane and I) got a tv and a couch... sadly you got a sound proof bubble... HAHA Sorry good times Very Happy

ELANA:
Oh Lane, where would I begin? From the beginning? Meeting you at your clan's home-room. (sigh) So many memories their, a little child being afraid of us, yet she would not leave.
Or when we all got dressed as play boys... or when you found me turned into a baby by blue and wanted to make me your own child. I don't know where to start. There are so many things we did together. Making the chair room, building the Vampire village. Or just talking!

Man i've had so many good times with all of ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

YOU TRIED TO KILL MEH?

How rude Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
SeagreenLightAgent
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
SeagreenLightAgent

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 am

me
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 am

Hey it was all in madness Very Happy

Oh sea... my word the first thing I think of you...

It all started with me, colors and glad. Glad if you remember that golden sheep. Yeah, I don't remember who that started! But colors knocked my memory out and tried to make me think I was his slave. So then I started doing what he said, and sea didn't like that I was trying to get the sheep from glad or something like that
Then sea started to shoot me with stakes. Eh, not fun...
That's pretty much our history... his trying to hit me with stakes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeagreenLightAgent
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
SeagreenLightAgent

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 am

i dont remeber the sheep but... - pulls out stake gun - jk....
Back to top Go down
JamesC
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
JamesC

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 am

Me...
Also known as Climb.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 am

Well shoot, I met you maybe once or twice.

I remember meeting you when Elana and Sky introduced you to me in one of their rooms. You were a tron and I think you had a dragon room?

Haha, sorry dude, yer like skull, I don't remember much, or never saw you enough.
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 am

ME!
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

Rofl, i never knew you on vfk dude, but I can tell you story that happened a few days ago Very Happy

I was wondering who this guy was (MMA_Master) so I asked who he was on vfk. He told me is name was "feared" on vfk. When I got his title, i had seen it on a news report from damon with a whole war thing. Then we got all ticked at each other, as he was yelling at me while I was drinking tea Very Happy

I don't know how it ended, but (shrugs) oh well.
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:21 am

i know. I dated a Jamaican Girl on VFK. tho her bro was a Gang leader on vfk so i left her. WE WON THE WAR
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:32 am

Try me again! Now that you know more about me because of this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:43 am

me?
Back to top Go down
http://alfredyankovicrocks.freeforumsblog.com/index.htm
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

Whoa I totally forgot about this!

Hmm Skull, our memories... Mad mad MAAAAD!!!! Drinking tea, throwing tea, dropping watermelons over cliffs. And singing, and quoting poetry, and so much more! ROFL

Sorry Will, much I remember of you is flirtting with twilight and yelling at sep.. lol... sorry Razz But now I know you as a guy who makes funny pictures!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Aero
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Aero

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:09 am

ME TOTALLY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 am

ROFL I know!!

The time you tortured me with holy water and garlic, etc... >.>
JUST bc I wouldn't write that SciFi story... I had writer's block! O.O
Back to top Go down
JamesC
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
JamesC

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 am

Wow, Sky.
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 am

ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.   You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story. Empty

Back to top Go down

You give me the subject, I'll tell you the story.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Magyk Kingdom :: MKR-
Jump to: