MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 11lhft1Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 21ah4sxStar Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 11ky255

Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels

Go down 
+2
April
SeagreenLightAgent
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 am

to you, it won't be important. - walks past him and looks around, then sees someone and quickly yet slowly follows him-
Back to top Go down
SeagreenLightAgent
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
SeagreenLightAgent

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 am

I block a attack from below. " Why must i fight a kid? " I block another block but to the side of my chest. Damn he is fast.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 am

- the man stops to look at the view, i stand next to him, leaning on the rail, not looking at him - i'm guessing you've never been to the big city.

the man: - laughs a little - oh i've been here.. but i've been here for a long time.. just taking some memories.

- looks at his face, and screen in helmet scans his face, and across it, it says: MATCH. then says in a low voice - you don't have to hide it from me.. i know who you are.. - points to his waist, his belt perfectly hidden behind his jacket -

man: - looks at him - who are you.?

i'm on your side.. and right now, a bounty hunter is after you.. you can come with me and live, or you can refuse my offer and die.. your choice.

man: - hesitates for a second then grins a little - i'll take you in on that offer.

- then follow me. stay behind, but not that far.. and don't look at me for longer than two seconds. - takes off back toward the ship -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 am

(HOLY COW!!!!! Okay questioned from Sea: I loved up Anime star wars, and came across it ^_^
and Zac you are a vicious fighter. And dude, you need to learn a little respect to girls or you won't get a date in a few years, sorry JUST saying.)

Aleera, landed on the ground, moving her saber blocking the blasts from the guns on the walls. She ran and jumped off the walls, dodging the explosions, she landed above one gun as the other one fired and blew it up. She shifted her hand to the pieces that lay on the ground and threw them at the other gun, exploding it in a burst of fire.
She left the wall, and walked out of the training area, now they needed new equipment.
Well, she was almost done, her real mission was coming soon. To go and kill the Jedi off, one by one. Then the ones gifted with the force...
Back to top Go down
SeagreenLightAgent
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
SeagreenLightAgent

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 am

I try to tap my opponents chest. He force pushes me into the wall and out of the ring. " Man, I am a normal human but i have the urge to learn the force." I get up and put up my training armor and sword. I suddenly feel a slight burst of energy in my chest. " Whoah."
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 am

Aleera, boarded her ship, though only with a few droid, the things were idiots. Why where they used so often if they did nothing? She walked into the control station and sat down. "Is the course set?"
'Yes, mistress' it buzzed.
"Then take off!"
The ship roared to life, as we went to hyperdrive, and to light speed. On the edge of the radar was another ship.
"What ship is it?"
'The rebellion'
"Perfect.... Get out of their range before they spot us." she commanded, they turned around and left, the ship a tiny dot in the distance.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 am

- looks around, but sees out of the corner of my eye, a sniper then stops to "tie my shoe" the man catches up - there is a sniper after you.. keep your head down, and don't run.. - gets up, and continues to walk to the ship -
Back to top Go down
SeagreenLightAgent
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
SeagreenLightAgent

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 am

I pick up a link for me and grin in happiness. I head to my personal ship and hop in. I power up the engines and take off. Once i am in space i go into hyper space. A warning sign tells me to pull out of it. I pull out of hyperspace and see a flash of light shoot above me. " Whoah a close one."
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 am

(I'm sorry is the flash above you me?)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 am

- i go besides the man, blocking the sniper's view of him - go into the ship and stay in here.. if i'm not back in ten minutes.. press the purple button on the pilot board.. - the man nods and walks into the ship, while i got after the sniper.. i roll a flash grenade away from me, and when it went off, people start to go crazy and run everywhere. -

- keeping my eyes on the sniper i start running along with them, until i reach the building the sniper is on top, then i start to climb the stairs.. i open the door quietly.. the sniper still looking around. i then snap his neck and takes his sniper rifle, then walks down the stairs, and into the ship -

man: what was that noise?? i was scared to death!

calm down.. the sniper is dead.. it will be about an hour before they realize it.. we need to go. - sits down and starts the ship, the flies out of the atmoshpere and presses the purple button -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm

*Runs through Rebel hallways, looking for anyone*

"Hello!?"
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:05 am

- enters light speed, after a few minutes goes out of it, and is surrounded by a bunch of scrap metal - we're here.

man: we're where? all i see is broken ships and other crap.

- laughs a little and drives into the biggest piece of crap, then appears in a white ship hangar -

man: whoah...

- lands and walks out of ship, with helmet still on - follow me. someone wants to meet you.

man: ok...- follows him -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:17 am

*Sits in a hallway, lost o.o*

"Hello...?"

*Hears voices*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 am

(where r u April?)

we walk by a few soldiers, they all salute to me and nod to the man

solder: nice to see you, General Hunt

- nods to them and continues walking until we reach a giant door, i knock it twice, and it automatically opens - follow me. - walks into room, the man following me -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 am

(No idea Smile just find me somehwhere..rofl.. im a rebel o.o)

*Sits in hallway listening to voices*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 am

( that's going to be my next mission. to make sure you get here safely)

- the room is pitch black, only for one light in the center of the room. a white hooded man floating, then he beckons us forward -

hooded man: thank you, General Hunt.- turns to the man next to me - hello..

man: Mi--

hooded man: - holds up hand - people like us don't use our real names in this place.. they call me Rogue 1.. i'm the leader of the Secret Army. - turns to Jason - i have a mission for you. go to your ship, and we will inform you there.

yes sir - salutes and walks out of the room -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:30 am

(oooh! im a misson! xD )

*Gets up and moves down hallway, sensing sithe*

"Dammit..."

*Pulls bow and arrows out*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 am

- gets on ship, and downloads mission -

Intercom: there is a high rank rebellion leader, Is trapped on a ship. I have downloaded the coordinates to your ship. Find her and bring her here safely

- flies out of hangar and flies toward the ship -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 am

*Moves swiftly, shooting down several sithe, and injuring others*

"Yeah!"

*Elbows some guy in face, then moves*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 am

- sees the ship and talks into radio- rebellion? This is Jason Hunt. Is there any survivors?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 am

*Dodges back into hallway, moving swiftly as lasers shoot at me*

"Oi! This ain't target practice! You should aim better!"

*Laughs as i disappear down another hall*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:55 am

- waits for an answer, while landing in the ship, gets out of ship and looks around -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 am

*Answers, staticy tho*

"Rebel Luna reporting back.. fighting sithe.. kinda busy!"
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 am

- takes out mini galtling gun - I'm here to get you out safely. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 am

"Hall 73... room 465.."

*Shoots some more sithe with arrows*

"Wait.. who sent u to get me..? im perfectly fine!"

*Falls on butt*

"Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels   Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars RP: Fall of the Rebels
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next