MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari 11lhft1The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari 21ah4sxThe Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari 11ky255

The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P
xDestinyx

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari Empty
PostSubject: The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari   The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 am

Yeah I know nobody will read it, so I don't care.

Prolouge:

It's been nearly 14 years after the young, silver, Tora-Ge dog, Gin has saved Ohu, from the demonic bear, Akakabuto. Once his son, Weed, was born and went to find his father, Gin, the Leader of the large Japanese pack took his place after defeating the bloody dog, Hougen, a spotted Great Dane. Forwarding the time after getting a mate, a beautiful white kishu named Koyuki they both had pups together anmed, Orion, Bellatrix, Rigel, and Betelgeuse, but, he also had one more pup, a strong, black akita named Kaminari who would join up with her brothers and sister to defeat Hougen's nephew and a pack of street dogs named Kyoushin. The young Dane was powerful in his moves, yet bloodthirsty for killing Ohu members. The Alpha of the Street Dog pack, Rylosenshi, agreed to be allies with Kyoushin's army of dogs. The pup and siblings had hardships infront of them, and would needs the whole country's help.

Comment if you want me to write more.
Back to top Go down

The Gold Fang Legend; Ginga Intekjisou Kaminari
Page 1 of 1