MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc. 11lhft1regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc. 21ah4sxregarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc. 11ky255

regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mumupy
Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster
mumupy

regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc. Empty
PostSubject: regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc.   regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 am

i remember people were telling me parody is not art especially by weird al bc they didn't express feelings,emotions,and/or thoughts.i have just one last thing to say.ban me if u must dragon but i just want to show a side of parody nobody ever pays attention to...

songs and their "artistic values
fat:being proud of being who you are even if you are fat
eat it:dont waste things that others have nothing of especially food
you dont love me anymore:the depression and frustration of a horribly broken relationship
living with the hernia:dealing with physical pain such as hernia
amish paradise:be happy you have stuff like electricty,plumbing,etc. bc you could be like an amish...miserable
wanna b ur lovr:being desperately and hopelessly in love
a complicated song:life can be strange and ironic at most inconvenient times
headline news:strange and complicated things happen in life that make you glad your problems are smaller.
its all about the pentiums baby:its better to be up to date and have the best of what you got
like a surgeon:if you need surgery,make sure your surgeon is qualified and know swhat he/she is doing
smells like nirvana:go to school and get and education and do not only what nmakes but what makes money and is what you love.
trapped in the drive-thru:there are inconveniences and problems and dont let the bad small things in life make you go crazy
white and nerdy:be yourself and dont try to fit into another group bc its not natural
yoda:the people who youre around alot can be your closest friends and dont abuse them.
rye or the kaiser:sometimes you can be great without being the best

its weird isnt it?that all these songs when at first glances seem like just money makers but really have a meaning and emotions to them.sometimes meanings and emotions are hidden deep into all sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
http://alfredyankovicrocks.freeforumsblog.com/index.htm

regarding to a past arguement but not to start ANYTHING but just to simply try to prove a point without yelling,cursing,etc.
Page 1 of 1