MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game 11lhft1Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game 21ah4sxTron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game 11ky255

Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game Empty
PostSubject: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:59 pm

(Based on the new Disney movie)

It's the 24th century, and new technology is the most powerful thing on earth. Flat screen HD TVs are ancient history, now that the companies are making 3D TVs only. Computers are getting stronger, powerful, faster, and now you don't even use mice or keyboards. Now you don't need to use the home keys...

Video games are taking the next step up: LiveD. Or LD for short. Scientists are working on new technology where people can go inside the game instead of standing in front of the TV. They dress up as their favorite character, or be the bad guy, and they feel almost all the pain you get when you get shot. But only if you want that to happen...

The new LD is staying secret, but right now they are testing a video game created in 1989... Tron. Created by Kevin Flynn, the first man to create LiveD in all of history. Scientists have hired 5 people to work with them, and the fun part is they get to go into the game, defeat the bad guys and save the virtual world. But the problem is, the scientists forgot that the people inside it are real... and the villains inside Tron will do anything to stop the test subjects from getting out.

(We'll start when we're entering the lab and the scientists are telling us what to do and stuff)

Roles:

Test Subjects:

1: Lu (April)
2:
3:
4:
5:

Villain(s):

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
or more

Scientists(optional, we don't NEED them)

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

People Already In The Game:

1: Lucy (Me/Glad)
2:
3:
4:

Tron Suits (Please remember that your person HAS to wear a suit. But you can change the color of the "circuit" lines):

Male(no helmet if you want)
Spoiler:

Female
Spoiler:
(Girls can also wear skirts or pants)

Motorcycles(same color as their rider)
Spoiler:

And remember, you can also play as someone who was already in the game before the test subjects got in... but there HAS to be test subjects!!!! D:<

Form:

Name:
Age(15+):
Suit Color/Costumization:
Role(villain, test subject etc):
Brief Bio:
Personality:
Weapons(something future-like):
Other:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lucy Draco
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Suit Color/Costumization: Red lines and long boots with high heels to make her taller, and gloves that reach to her elbows.
Role: I've been in this game ever since I was born...
Brief Bio: My mother was Queen Quorra but she never told me who my father was. I was born in this virtual world and have always dreamed of the places outside of it. I was born unusually small than most babies for some reason. I'm kinda short..
Personality: Agressive, sensitive, will bite your head off if you call her small/short/midget etc.. She has a good heart and is kinda pushy, but she is also very friendly. She acts a bit young for her age.
Weapons: Tron discs and my motorcycle... it can shoot lasers!
Other: Pew pew pew...

Last edited by Glad on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 am

Name: Lucinda Marks. Lu.
Age(15+): 15
Appearance: Uh... >.> Like girl in pic but i have long auburn/red hair and brown eyes and i'm 15 >.>
Suit Color/Costumization: Purple w/ orange lights
Role(villain, test subject etc): test subject!
Brief Bio: As if you need to know..
Personality: I can, and will not hesitate to, kick your butt.
Weapons(something future-like): High tech sword that can shoot beams
Other:

Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 am

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 am

((I'll be signing up later ^^ as a villian))
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Woo! And invite other people ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 am

Name:Xander Lexington
Age(15+):16
Appearance:Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game Dbfe318
Suit Color/Costumization:Orange/Black(no helmet)
Role(villain, test subject etc):Test Subject
Brief Bio:Xander is born in a Very Wealthy British Family. When He moves to America he is accepted into a testing facility where the scientist transported him and other test subjects into the game.
Personality:Athletic,A Big Topgun,sometimes Cocky and snobish
Weapons(something future-like):Dual Plasma Blasters,Energy Sword,Disks(TRON!)
Other:Cool Whip Cool
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 am

Name: Aleera
Age(15+): 20's
Appearance: (get one later)
Suit Color/Costumization: black full suit, no skirt, White circuit lines
Role(villain, test subject etc): Villian
Brief Bio: Put into the game for my intellect and skill. I love to win and do anything I can to get it..
Personality: Hates losing... always goes for the kill... most of the time at least
Weapons(something future-like): something like a tazer... kinda.. you'll find out ^^
Other:
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 am

Name: Desmond Miles

Age(15+): 26

Appearance:Avatar

Suit Color/Costumization: Dark purple/black with helmet

Role(villain, test subject etc): good guy =/

Brief Bio: skilled, and very fast-thinking. i was a bartender.. guess some people saw me take down a few thugs trying to harass a girl..

Personality: good sense of humor, but i can be very serious at times. nice, when i'm not ticked off.

Weapons(something future-like): energy dagger( kinda like a lightsaber, but smaller and cooler looking) plasma pistol, and rifle.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game   Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Tron~ The Most Realistic 3D Game
Page 1 of 1