MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.My dad's treatments 11lhft1My dad's treatments 21ah4sxMy dad's treatments 11ky255

My dad's treatments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blueroyalking
blueroyalking

Character sheet
Your character:

My dad's treatments Empty
PostSubject: My dad's treatments   My dad's treatments EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

The chemotherapy my dad took has a less than 10 percent chance of survival
The DMSO or alternative treatment has a much higher chance of survival probably 60-80.

The DMSO is a fluid that would clean out toxins in your system. It is used with a shot that takes the sugar from cancer cells. The DMSO flushes the dead cancer cells out.

Chemotherapy targets all fast growing cells, mostly hair and fingernails and almost never cancer.

The DMSO which comes in a bottle, costs 10-20 dollars. The shot that goes with it, about 175 dollars.

We dont know how much the chemotherapy costs since our insurance payed for it to save us from bankrupcy.

Unfortunately, the DMSO came too late for my dad. I know now that it would have worked back in 2009.

If you or a loved one contracts cancer look up DMSO treatment and dont believe any of it that has to do with chemotherapy.

-Blue
Back to top Go down

My dad's treatments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Off Topic section-
Jump to: