A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Vocaloid2: New Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 am

Luka looks over to Miku than watches Kishu walk over to the boys table. " If she can do it.. So can we. " She says with her face flushed. Taking a deep breath she picks up her yougurt and walks over to the table, Pulling up a chair between Gakupo and Len. " Hello everyone " She says calmly keeping her feelings at bay before taking a bite of her yougurt than looking to Kishu.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Location : Laying on the couch eating a Hamburger with America

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 am

Miku took a depe breath before walking over and sat by Luka with Lily and Kishu. Len kept staring at Kishu, which made her stare at him back. Se couldn't help but crack a little smile when gapuko smiled at Luka and grinned. "What are you guys up to today?" Kishu shrugged "Nothing, much, I finished recording a song." They nodded and Len smiled. "That's great." Kishu's eyes brightened when he felt his hand slowly slide over hers while she put her hand on her own lap. Kishu's eyes looked down slightly, as she blushed a bit.

This is Kishu, Help her Rule the World by Kawaii Epicness
Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 am

Luka smiled looking around the table. " We just came out for a bite to eat. We're going back soon to record as well. " Luka said cheerfully before looking over to Gakupo. Gakupo smiled looking over at Luka every chance he could. WIht a slight blush, Luka rested her hands in her lap and tried to hide her blush. Taking the oppertunity, Gakupo slid his hand behind Luka's back and leaving his arm slightly wrapped around her with a smirk. Feeling his hand pass over her skin, Luka jumped slightly and blushed darkly smiling over at Gakupo.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

Kishu finished her yougurt as Len, took her hand lightly. "Can I walk you back to the Studio?" Kishu felt her cheeks turn red and nodded, as she looked at his hand and over at Gapuko and Luka. She smield and saw Miku and Kaito talking and looked at Lily, joining in the conversation. She felt Len's finger sttroking her hand and she looked at him, her blue eyes glimmering.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:58 am

"Awww! " Luka said aloud watching Kishu and Len. With a slight giggled she smiled watching them leave. Luka looked to Gakupo and smiled. " I should probably head back as well.. " Luka said quietly. Gakupo grinned than stood up with ehr and took her hand. " I shall accompany you. " He said in his same charming deep voice. Luka's face blushed as she simply nodded taking his hand and walking out of the Yougurt shop. Seeing Luka leaving, Lily grabbed her coat than skipping out of the shop about twenty feet behind Luka.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:03 am

Kishu jumped a bit when she heard Luka as they walked out, Len held Kishu's hand lightly and smiling. She looked over at him and blushed, looking down as he slwoly put an arm around her waist, slwly. Kishu felt him and looked down and grinned, as she kept walking. "I've been thinking about you, lately." Len said, looking at her. Kishu blushed even more. "Y-You have..?" he noddled, and chuckled some wrapping his arm around her closer. "You're the one thing I think about.." Kishu could almost feel like her chest was about to explode, even barely speaking she nodded and smiling.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am

Luka smiled walking beside Gakupo. For a few moments it was quiet. Gakupo slid his hand behind his head blushing softly, trying to think of something to say. Luka glanced over at his blush which turned her face dark red. Taking a deep breathe she began to hum Magnet. Closing her eyes as she walked beside him she let her hand dangle at her side. Hearing her voice, Gakupo blushed to a darker color than grinned. Reaching his hand over he laced his fingers between Luka's a began to hum the harmony. Opening her eyes Luka leaned her head against Gakupo's shoulder as they walked along. With a grin, Gakupo, held gently onto Luka's fragile hand looking down at her as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 am

Kishu kept walking with Len, her heart fluttering as she looked at the ground smiling. Len kept grinning and pulled on her ponytail slightly. Kishu giggled and pulled on his short one as they laughed. "Stop it!" She squealed, as she shoved him slightly. He only wrapped his arm around her waist and laughed.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:08 am

Humming together Gakupo and Luka took their steps slow. Walking in rhythm to magnet humming slightly louder so they could hear each other better. Suddenly Luka had an idea. Luka stopped and took Gakupo's other hand and her her hands in his. " Why don't you come into the studio.. We could record Magnet." She asked as her face turned to a bright red. With a grin and blushing slightly, Gakupo placed a gentle hang under her chin and pulled her eyes to his dark purple eyes. " I'd love to dear Luka." He said in a charming tone. Luka felt like her heart would explode at any second being so close to Gakupo's lips. She than pulled back slightly, blushing darkly. With a grin, Gakupo wrapped his left arm around Luka walking her back to the studio as her face remained red.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 am

Len hummed Spice! lightly as Kishu looke dover at him, and tilte dher head. "Is that a new song?" He nodded and put a finger under her chin. "Yes and I want you to be one of my vocals. Like a duet..?" Kishu felt her cheeks turn red. How could she say no? She bowed her head. "Of course, Len-chan." He smiled, her blue eys staring into her as they walked into the Studio, entering the Recording room as he setup the music. Kishu put on her headphones again, as she grasped the mic stan dlightly. He started to sing as he looked to her for the next lyric, she looked at the paper and sang out "Where are you and who with..?" He kept singing, turning slowly to her and put his finger under her chin tilting her head up, their faces almost touching. kishu grabbed his hand and sang, blushing darkly.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 am

Luka smiled and walked with Gakupo into the studio with Lily close behind them. Lily took a seat in the waiting room reading a magazine while the others headed into the editing room. Sitting down at the board, Gakupo began to record them listening with Luka. Luka smiled and giggled at Len and Kishu. Seeing Luka's blush Gakupo reached and grabbed her hand pulling her onto his lap. Luka's face turned dark red as her wrapped and arm around her while he mixed the board.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:40 am

Len moved onto the Spice! chorus, as he pulled Kishu closer. their lips almost touching and kept singing. Kishu kept singing, putting one arm around his neck and the other against the wall as they sang. 'Who knows what he'll do next..' Kishu thought in her mind as he kept singing, mostly to her. She blushed even more, was he serious about every lyric? He pressed her against the wall some as they kept singing, repeating the chorus one more time until they reached the end. He pulled Kishu clsoer, pulling them into a kiss. kishu's body froze, her mind went blank. She was only hearing Len and her voice.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 am

"Awwww!! " Luka's face lit up watching Kishu and Len. When he pulled her into the kiss. Luka sighed watching as she blushed. " So adorable " She said softly. Gakupo watched as well, but not Len and Kishu. Luka's reaction. Gakupo thought for a moment than smirked keeping an arm tightly wrapped around Luka keeping her on his lap. Luka than leaned forward helping Gakupo fix the effects with her left hand before placing her right hand over his that was wrapped around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 am

Kishu pulleed away, blinking a couple of time before staring at Len. He wore a grin on his face as she backed away and ran, plopping into her room, squealing in her pillow.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 am

Luka smiled watching Kishu run off to her room. Luka than stopped the track and gave a thumbs up to Len. A minute later Lily got up and went into Kishu's room and smiled. " That was adorable! " She said sweetly walking over to Kishu. After Lily let, Luka looked back at Gakupo. " I suppose we're next?" She said softly blushing.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

Kishu wrapped her arms around her legs, her cheeks in a deep blush as she looked up to see Lily. "I didn't see that coming." She said, shifting alittle Len's taste still on her lips. But why did he want to kiss her now? She looked up at Lily. "Honest, didn't see it coming. Did you?"

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 am

Lily shook her head to Kishu. " I didn't think that would happen. But maybe he felt the moment was just right? " She said softly with a shrug. Back in the recording studio, luka and Gakupo entered the recording room after setting up all they needed. Setting up the mics, they both stood facing each other as the music started. Taking a deep breath, Luka opened her eyes and began..

kahosoi hi ga kokoro no haji ni tomoru
itsu no manika moe hirogaru netsujou
watashi no chou fukisoku ni tobi mawari
anata no te ni rinpun wo tsuketa

karami au yubi hodoite kuchibiru kara shita he to

Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 am

Kishu nodded and hugged her closely, and looked up. "You know how we're doing the World Tour? Well, Ryo said I was going but, I need a song to choose and a partner. Luka can't, she's with Miku or Gakupo, or Rin or Len. I'm doing Magnet the same time as Miku and Luka are. It's like a Quartet but we're taking turns singing. I was just wondering, would you like to do it with me?" Kishu asked, her blue eyes shining.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 am

Lily than smiled and nodded happily. " I'd love to Kishu! " She said softly. Luka and Gakupo continued singing as Gakupo wrapped his arms around Luka pulling her close while singing. Luka blushed darkly singing her melody to Gakupo's harmony. Moving close to him and sharing the same mic, Luka kept her eyes locked on Gakupo's. As they're lips moved closer and closer to each other. Singing to each other, Luka's eyes began to close before they both leaned back with smiles and continued singing. Luka smiled letting Gakupo wrap his arms around her stomach singing into the mic with each other, perfectly happy in each others warmth.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 am

Kishu hugged Lily. "Arigato, Arigato!" She smiled ansd heard music, walking out not noticing Len and looked in the Editing Room widow. She slowly walked in, listening to gakupo and Luka. She hummed as she leaned back in the chair, listening intently to their song.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:00 am

Finishing the song, Luka looked over her shoulder at Gakupo. Not paying any attention at all to Kishu. With a smile, Luka turned toward Gakupo and blushed looking up at his eyes. "That was lovely Luka.. I was curious.. Before we go on tour.. " He began to say before putting a hand behind his head and blushing lightly. " If you'd like to.. Go out for.. Yougurt.. Just us.. Sometime?" He asked as his entire face turned red. Luka's face lit up with a dark red blush as she quickly hugged him almost knocking him over. Happy with the reaction he revived he hugged Luka tightly, resting his chin on her head and taking it the breath of her scent from her being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 am

Kishu's grin was wider than a Cheshire Cat's went Kasane Teto walked in, she squealed and glomped her as the UTAU laughed and squealed back, hugging her little friend Followed, Akita Neru and Yowane Haku joined the hug as Kishu ran out into the main room and sat on the couch, telling them her days here while they were gone for the UTAU tour.

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 am

Luka and Gakupo walked out of the booth and into the waiting room to see the others, With a smile, Luka ran over and joined the hug greeting them. Lily than ran past Gakupo and tackled the group. Gakupo than chuckled watching the group fall over from Lily'd force. Out of the grouping Luka moved over to Gakupo standing beside him. With a smile she laced her fingers between his, watching the group.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

Kasane Teto laughed, putting Kishu on her lap. "So you ready for the Tour?" Kishu nodded. "More than ever!" The UTAU grinned, and hugged Kishu. "You deserve it, all this work you've been putting into it. You really deserve it." The Vocaloid2 Generation member, bowed her thanks. "Arigato everybody." She said hugging them all and tackled Gakupo laughing and went to hug Luka.

Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Name: Miku Zatsune
Model #: 023 (Made that up o_o I really don't know what number she is)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Voice Bank: Ah... what? (Idk o-o)
History: You could say I'm Miku Hatsune's twin sister, but I'm not. I'm actually a fanmade Vocaloid... I'm Miku Hatsune's dark side. Very Happy Actually, I'm a UTAUloid >_>
Crush: Uh... >_>
Best Friend: MYSELF! (I don't get along with anyone very well O_o) No, I'm not self-centered..
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid2: New Generation   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid2: New Generation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: