A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 am

- across the city, i climb up a building a goes to a pigeon coop. reaches in, picks one up, and reads the note on it's leg. one of Borgia's brothers (making that up, don't know if he had any or not =/) is throwing a party tonight. perfect. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am

Ali took the few that were still alive to the infirmary. Grabbing something to eat.

HEY It's meh from vfk!! ^,.,^

Life is never a dull moment when you got a mad girl by your side!!
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am

*hurridely returns to square where another dancer tells me we will be performing at a party tonight*

"Lovely."

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:49 am

- walks into a run down building and takes off my hood ( this is what Ezio looks like when he's not in his Assassin clothes http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/333/f/e/Ezio_by_Thorir.jpg ). sees Antonio, the Thieve's leader, with a bunch of girls. -

Antonio: - looks over at Ezio, then grins - Ezio! - gets up and walks towards him - did you get Machiavelli's message?

yes. i'll be there tonight.

Antonio: excellent! but, i would change your clothing, amico. they will be looking for someone in a white hood.

yes.. they will.

Antonio: i already got some clothes for you here. my men stole it from a very rich man's wardrobe. you'll fit right in

grazie, Antonio - takes the clothes and walks upstairs to change. minutes later i come back in the suit. shaved and all. - how do i look?

lady: benissimo...

Antonio: - shoos her away - good. now you'll need an invitation - hands him one - now you're good to go. good luck, Ezio!

- shakes his hand, and walks out, and starts to walk down the street -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 am

*Practices dance with group before party >.>*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 am

- sees a group of soldiers walk around. trying to find the group of Assassins. i grin and keep walking. sees a drunk with a festival mask, walks up to him, takes it -

thank you - switches it with a piece of wood. he never knew the difference. continues walking with the crowd towards the party -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 am

*Walks with group of dancers into party* O_o...

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:12 am

- hands the guard my invitation, he looks at me weird, but nods. i nod back and walks into a small garden courtyard. people are laughing, having a good time, dancing, and sees another door way that leads the a white ballroom. a band is playing. i walk towards a small bar, and grabs a glass of wine, and looks around -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

*Walks into front room with girls who admire the house*

"When do we dance?"

Girl: "I don't know..."

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 am

- takes a sip of wine, then puts on the mask. waiting for Lorenzo Pazi(made up a random name =/) to appear. grins at a few women, then takes another sip of wine -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 am

(Nice name xD Sounds italian)

Aleera stood in the corner of the ballroom, standing guard. She watched the room and kept a close eye on people.

Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 am

( thank you )

- a small applause comes and people stop dancing as Pazi walks out and looks over the crowd on his balcony -

Pazi: welcome! everyone. i hope you're enjoying yourself. please, enjoy the wine, the food, and the music.. in a few minutes i'll give the traditional host speech.. - walks away -

- the band starts to play again, i put my glass down, and walks up to a random girl, asking her to dance. she agrees and we start to dance on the dance floor. looks around casually every once in a while, waiting for Pazi to show again - so.. what is your name, senora?

Girl: Rosa Pazi.. my father is hosting the party..

- grins, hiding the shock from my face - i'm sorry, i didn't realize you two were related... you don't get your beauty from you're father

Rosa: - blushes a bit, and continues to dance - how could you have known? and you're name is?

- looks at her - Da Vinci...... Leo Da Vinci (Ezio's friends with Leonardo. that's why he used that one. they are obviously alive during the same time period)

Rosa: well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Da Vinci

the pleasure is all mine, Senora Pazi.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 am

*Walks into ball room and looks around*

"Hmm..."

V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:31 am

(Right right about Leonardo. Borgia had him build machinery and stuff. I had watched a whole show on it. I loved some of the torture methods they used ^^)

Ali had watched Pazi with a smidge of admiration. As he had left and more began to dance. She continued to walk a little, keeping an eye on any suspicious movements from the crowd. But all she saw was dancing.

Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:27 am

*Notices the girl from the shoot out the other day and begins to move out of her seeing range* >.>

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 am

- continues to dance for a while -

i'm sorry senora, i'm afraid i have to leave to attend different matters..

Rosa: will i ever see you again?

probably not.. - says quietly - and you probably don't want to after tonight...

Rosa: what was that?

nothing. - smiles and kisses her hand - goodbye, senora Pazi.

- walks off the dance floor, and looks outside. sees a eagle flying around in the middle of the night. time to attack ( that's the Assassin's calling time i guess). uses eagle vision (a special "sixth" sense Ezio has. it lets him see aurora looking stuff come off people. hiding spots are blue, civilians are white, targets are yellow, and enemies are red) and looks back into the room. sees guards everywhere. a few "guest" are Templars or undercover guards. -

- sees Rosa. she has a white aurora. grins a bit, then looks at wrist, activating the hidden blade a few times, testing it. - time to go to work.. - hears the applause as Leonardo Pazi walks into the room again -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 am

*Leans against wall and claps with the crowd* ((What do i get to do? O_O))

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:39 am

(i'll get ya in in a second)

- the applause dies down and Pazi grins -

Pazi: thank you, again, for coming... i have hired a dance group to entertain you for the night.. please, enjoy... oh and one more thing. if you see a man named Ezio Auditore, you are to tell a guard immediately.. he is a mad man and will kill you like he did to his father and brothers.. that is all

- the crowd applauses a bit, and waits for the dance group.. i stand there with my hands clenched. staring at Pazi. wanting so bad to yell: "LIES!!" but i held it in. one more speech, and i'll strike... -
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:32 am

(that's your cue April =/)

- sits down and waits for the dancers -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 am

((Oh sorry! Lol!!))

*Walks onto dance floor with other dancers >.>...*

"Listos?(ready)"

*Other girls nod and fast-dancing music begins*

"Cinco, seis, siete, ocho!"

*Begins dancing*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 am

- a few men whistle at the girls, i stare at them, then snaps out of it and looks around for Pazi. no where to be seen. -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 am

*After a couple more mins dance completes, people clap, yadda yadda...*

"Gratzi..."

*Moves off dance floor*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 am

- the men whistle, i give only one. Pazi comes back laughing -

Pazi: they weren't so bad, were they? - laughs - again, thank you for coming.... but there was a specific reason why i brought you people here...

- gets up, and starts walking through the crowd, towards the stage-looking area pazi is on -

Pazi: i know you men are conspirators!! to the Glorious Pope!! i know some of you think the people in white robes, the Assassins (says in snotty voice) are going to save you! this is just a milestone in our glorious economy!

- walks a little bit faster, pushing a few people out of the way -

Pazi: they will do nothing! after they are done taking out Roma's leaders, they will be after you next!

Man: lies! they are doing more than you're men! taking you men out is better th--

- a few men shoot him. the crowd murmurs a bit, and Pazi speaks again -

Pazi: see?! this is what Auditore is doing! he makes people crazy!

- starts at a run, Pazi goes wide eyed as he sees my masked face. -

Pazi: - takes out blade and jabs at him -

- moves out of the way swiftly, then stabs him in the stomach - it's time for you to be silenced... - stabs him in the side of the head with hidden blade, kneels down, prays silently and gets up -

he spoke only lies!! Ezio Auditore did not kill his family! the Pope and his men did! once the Pope falls, you will all be free!!

- some of the crowd cheers, others gasp, and a few people are speechless. the guards charge at me i throw a few smoke bombs and charges for the door, i hear Rosa cry. i sigh and keep running -

Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 am

*Screams at site of killing*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:49 am

- Machiavelli stands on top of the stage and clears throat - Attention!! everyone please evacuate the Area! the guards will have to take the body out of here and with you people screaming like mad men it will be difficult..

(Machiavelli is also an Assassin. he helps Ezio out from time to time)

- he watches the crowd leave -

man: damn Assassins.... they have to kill someone at their own party...

Machiavelli: - smiles a bit and speaks another language to a few men quickly, telling them to try and find Ezio. they nod and run off -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's-
Jump to: