A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Ali was about to run forward but she stopped. This was their fight... she didn't want to interfere..
When he was shot, she had almost broke down, but why? wasn't he the enemy? And when they disappeared she felt relieved... She quickly went back inside her house to get away from what had just happened.

HEY It's meh from vfk!! ^,.,^

Life is never a dull moment when you got a mad girl by your side!!
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 pm

*Quickly hurries back to assassin place* O_o

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

- a few weeks have passed. the City of Rome is now completely under the Borgia influence. many more guards have showed up and are torturing the citizens. shops are run down or were burned down.. people have tried to return the Assassin Order.. but they all ended up the same.. hung from a tree near the entrance to the city. it's been very gloomy and depressing. the remaining original Assassins have been keeping quiet since their Leader is "Gone".. -

- Leo DaVinci(AKA: Ezio Auditore) walks through the streets in usual clothes.. i eye a few guards. remembering i don't have my hidden blades with me. just a few more days and we'll take them by surprise.. -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm

((Wait what happened to me O_O))?

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 am

( ur stil an assassin. U have dancing job for cover. I will tell everyone when the assassins come back -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 am

((Oh, okay!))

*Sits in dance studio practicing*

V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 am

Ali sat in her bed hugging her knees. She hadn't worked for weeks, the guards had been looking for her... well actually they were looking for him... she was a nobody now..

She looked out the window, it was so quiet then what it use to be... It was a little more lively than this...
just since that day Cesare killed the assassin...

She wanted to do something... she wanted to fix it. but what could she do?

Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:18 am

- hears a Herold (announcer dude) tell the people of Rome new news. -

Herold: Taxes will be tripled to support the Borgia's troops! anyone you doesn't pay during the end of the month, will be detained! if any soldiers ask for something, you will give it to them, no questions! anyone who doesn't do so, will be detained..

- he continues with his babbling, and i pass by. a few guards push me over, and i get up, staring at them -

Guard: you, B*stardo! i need some extra money to get see some dancers....

- looks at him, then starts to walk again. he pushes me down again -

Guard: i said, i need some mone--

i heard what you said, senor... but i'm afraid i already gave all my money to another pervert man running around. - the crowd laughs a bit then it dies down as they see the guard's face -

Guard: you little pig! - swings fist at him -

- ducks it, then kicks him between the legs - well that will be embarrassing.. when you get the money and you pay her, they will see a small bruise which, surprisingly surround the whole thing.

Guard: i will have you hanged in front of my house, you son of a B*tch!

- dodges his hit again, then takes his head, and brings it down to my knee. knocking him out. the other guards look at him, then me then start to run away. probably going to tell Cesare. passes through the crowd. some people patting me on the back as i walk by. i keep going, blending in with the crowd -

Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

"1, 2, 3.. 1, 2, 3..."

*Mumbles, doing dance steps*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm

- Cesare Borgia walks into a room and sits down. waiting for his weekly dance group. he sits down with his second in command. they are talking about which town to conquer next when the two guards rush in and tell Borgia all about the encounter with a smart a** man. -

Cesare Borgia: next time you see him, bring him to me and i'll personally take care of him. understood? now get out of here!

Guards: yes, General! - runs out of the room -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

"Come on, girls!"

*Dance group walks into Mr. Borgia's room*

"1, 2, 3!"

*Music starts and we dance <.<*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 am

Cesare: - watches them, pleased.. yet the mysterious man was still on his mind.. no one has evert stood up to his men since Auditore.. laughs a bit. he's dead.. i saw it. must be a man following in his steps.... -

--------------------------------------------------------------

- continues walking, sees a small italian family on the side of the road, i toss a bag of coins to them and they smile and thank me sincerely, and hides it quickly. i keep walking, trying to find something to do besides helping the people who need it.. that would blow my cover i've been hiding for a few weeks -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 am

Ali went to walk through the streets. she averted her gaze from the guards her hair had grown longer it now hung around her ears shaggy and unclean.

((Hmm... how do I find you guys? the assassins I mean..))

Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:06 am

( the Assassins are hiding right now.. but they'll eventually come out some times at night.. or you just might accidentally run into one)

- the two guards spot me, i sigh and keep walking as they rush towards me -

guard: hey you, B*stardo!

- looks around, then points to me questionably -

Guard: you smart A**... you took down our leader. there's a price to pay for assaulting an officer

so it's ok for you guys to assault the people of Roma? they can't stand up for themselves?

Guard: we keep them safe.. unlike those assassins.

safe from what? their freedom? their money? their rights??

Guard: that's enough. - takes out sword and swings at him -

- ducks and kicks his knee in, breaking it. he screams - that's from the people of Roma. - ducks the swing from the other guard, and then starts to sprint down the road -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 am

*Continues dancing until music ends, then bows with rest of dancers, waiting for the general to dismiss us*

V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 am

She heard a scream, she had walked to the corner of the street and when she looked down the street someone collided with her, "Oof!!!"

Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 am

- falls and quickly gets up - pardon me, seƱora!

- helps her up.. Somethings familiar about her.. Hears the guards and runs again. Sees a pulley system to lifts crates. Grins and jumps on a crate and cuts the rope, sending me on top of the roof. That will buy me some time.. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 am

she was getting up mumbling 'sorry... thank you..' and when she met with his eyes she stopped for a minute. she had seen those eyes and couldn't mistake them..

She heard the guards and looked up. When he zoomed up on the crate she reached down and pulled her knife out of her boot. she always carried it with her working or not..

She lowered herself, ready to strike when they got close enough.

Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 am

*Looks up at general >.>..*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Cesare: - nods at them - fine work ladies.. You two. - points to two of the older dancers - you can stay.. The rest may go!

Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 am

( just so you guys know, the RPG will get a bit more darker.. and i have a few things up my sleeve. i got inspiration by these two things! http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/06/13/assassins-creed-brotherhood-x360-e3-2010-interview?objectid=57512

AND

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/18/assassins-creed-brotherhood-story-trailer?objectid=57512

and i found this funny... i like Tobuscus' videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU ))

- continues running from the guards.. but turns back to see the woman with a dagger, waiting for the guards...? i have to help her! looks around for a way to get down. this would be so much easier if i had my equipment! -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 am

As the guards came upon her She bent her slim figure, she hadn't eaten much lately but still had the energy. The only place she could get was the face...
She got one right by the chin but before she could turn around to finish off the other she felt a hot pain in her left arm.

"Helping the dirty bas****?" she heard a laugh. She pulled her arms out quick and hard.. and painful. She cringed but moved quick enough to catch his neck before he could strike again..

Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 am

*Looks over at the two girls who were told to stay*

"See you both later?"

*They nod and smile*

"Kay..."

*Walks out with rest of group*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 am

- watches her take them down. jumps down and walks towards her, clapping - bravissimo, Senora.

- sees the cut on her arm, and hands her a few coins - you should go the the doctors. if he asks how you got cut, tell him a Mr. Auditore did this to you.. if they knew that you attacked guards you would be hanged in a matter of minutes. and thank you for helping me out.

(i'm gonna get you involved, April)

- two guards glance at April... they notice a small burn around her left ring finger... she used to be an Assassin! they walk towards her -

Guard: excuse me, Senora.. you'll have to come with us.. Assassin filth..
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 am

"I'm sorry? Assassin? I am no such thing!"

*Starts yelling at them*

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's-
Jump to: