MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 11lhft1Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 21ah4sxAssassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 11ky255

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 am

Antonio: makes sense.. we have much to teach you though, before you become a master. not that your father didn't do a good job.. but there are more things an Assassin must do.. before you join the brotherhood.. we will have to.. - takes out a large butcher's knife - we will have to remove your left ring finger... to show your dedication to the Brotherhood..
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 am

*Blinks at him*

"What kinda of moron cuts off their left ring finger?"
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 am

Antonio: again. to show your dedication to the Brotherhood.. think of it as a "marriage" that you can never get out of.... - places her hand on the table, and swings the knife down. it lands inches away from her finger. laughs and looks at her - i'm sorry.. i couldn't resist! ok, we don't cut people's fingers off anymore.. but we do have to burn a "ring" on it.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 am

*Blinks at him again, not flinching*

"Wow..."

*Pulls hand away*

"But won't they notice people who have rings burnt on their finger? it's be pretty easy to identify assassins..."
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 am

Antonio: which is why we hide in plain sight.. no one would normally look at someone's finger.. especially one they can't recognize.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 am

(Omg jones I was reading this book and the characters were looking in a library and one of the authors was.. oh what's his name... oh! Machiavelli!! I was like 'LOOK IT MACHIAVELLI!!' Anyways yeah o.o Where am I... oh right the top of the building!)

Ali ran down the stairs, other people form inside the building were running and screaming everywhere in chaos. A few guards were running down more steps to the battle. She ran into a room, maybe to change her outfit a little bit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:56 am

"True."
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 am

Antonio: - nods and snaps fingers. some courtesans come out with some white robes - here are your new clothes. you better stay here.. the other assassins are attacking a Borgia Fort..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- i continue to climb, then opens a window and climbs inside. looks around for something to start a fire... maybe some gunpowder.... -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:28 am

"Umm... Kay..."

*Puts robes on over clothes* O_o
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 am

thankfully she had on some trousers under her skirt. who knows what would happen to her if someone found out...
She ripped her skirt to a knee-length and ripped her sleeves shorter. No armor... great..
Let's just hope for the best then... She walked back out and began to go through each of the rooms, scavenging for anything else explosive..
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 am

- climbs up the stairs to the very top floor. explosives. perfect. picks up a torch, and lights it, preparing to throw it -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 am

*Sits down by a window and looks out*
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 am

Ali saw someone with a flame, what was he doing?! She was about to charge when someone grabbed her from behind. She craned her neck and saw a brute. They had come to scower the place as weel and destroy anything in sight.

She kicked, "Let me go!"

The brute laughed, "Sorry Senora... Hey Assassin a**!" He screamed at Ezio, "Set this place a-flame and the little Beaut' gets it..."

her eyes widened. She was being used by her own side?! Well.. they didn't know... and they never would..

((g2g BYE)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 am

Antonio: you know, this would be a perfect time to test some of your skills.. retrieve your father's weapons, and bring them back here.. now that you have white robes you'll be constantly surveyed. do anything unusual, and guards will attack.. bring your father's things, but don't touch the road. use the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 am

*Raises eye brow*

"Kay. Sounds like a challenge!"

*Walks outside and climbs up a ladder to get on a roof, and makes way towards house juming from roof to roof quickly*
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 am

- looks back at the Brute. remembers her as one of the guards. he would care! but that was his old self talking.. he knew that blood of the innocent can't be shed due to the Assassins. he blew out the flame and stared at the brute. dropping it. -

Brute: - laughs - dumb*** assassins.. - takes out a small blade and puts it to her neck -

- quickly takes out a throwing knife and throws it at his hand, he screams and drops the knife, i then lunge at him, sticking my hidden blade into his neck. i get up quickly - i would get out of here, Senora.. - picks up the torch again and lights it -
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:55 am

*Jumps off roof off my house into a hay cart and quickly climbs off and climbs in a window to my room* O_o

"Where is that trunk...Oh!"

*Walks into livin room*
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am

She froze when the blade came to her neck, when the blade was dropped.. she ran for her dear life.
twice had her life been saved... by the same man? she could only tell by the voice...
She turned and hid behind the corner of the wall, watching to see what would happen next. he had told her to get out... but she didn't want to back out just yet..
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 am

- throws the torch to the ground. i had a few minutes to get out of the tower. hears an Eagle screech in the night. my fellow Assassins are coming. - looks out the windows. no haystacks... i have to get out of here the old fashioned way.. - starts to run down the staircase -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:51 am

She glanced around... oh boy...
She ran down a different staircase... she had to get out! o_O
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

- sees some guards running around outside as i quickly look out a window. the Assassins are here. i run faster, as i hear a small explosion. -

((i found an Assassin's Creed movie =/ it's 35 minutes long and is the prequel to AC2. it tells the story about Giovanni Auditore, Ezio's dad... it has a lot of blood and gore.. not that much cursing though. watch if ya want sometime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcE8xJkK6t4 ))
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 pm

(Oh trust me xD I will, Oh yeah I was trying to find a picture for MIB rpg and when i looked up assassin anime just trying to find something I found this one pic:https://2img.net/h/i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/pixel10/assassin.jpg Isn't that the assassin's creed outfit? I swear it is o.o but I'm checking with you))

She looked out of a window from the stairs, not a big drop... she climbed out and hung from her hands, she bent her legs and dropped. she bit her tongue to keep from screaming and hit the ground collapsing when she did. She cried out a bit but struggled to her feet and running off home. She need to sleep this night away...
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

(yeah, that's definitely an Assassin outfit)

- no time!! i dive out of a window, rolling onto a small roof, then falls onto the ground. rolling to try to break the fall. i get up slowly.. a few cuts here and there and some bruises.. nothing bad. looks up at the tower collapsing. success. the Borgia won't be ruling this area again.. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 pm

She watched the tower fall. who couldn't see the tower fall? She kept losing... was she not good enough? No... they were just better... we had the bronze.. they had the brains.. and the heart...
She turned and ran, she passed her basket she had left some time ago, but that didn't matter right now..

(I knew it was Very Happy
Should we call it a night? I got church tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 pm

( if you have church, then of course! g'nite)

- walks through the crazed people of rome perfectly calm. he had done his job.. time to get some sleep.. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next