MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 11lhft1Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 21ah4sxAssassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 11ky255

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 am

- two assassins take on one of the brutes, an assassin gets knocked down, another one throws a smoke bomb, and pulls his friend away from the brute. - good work, men!

- a brute comes after me, i move swiftly to the side and stabs him in the back of the head with my hidden blade. i take his axe and throws it at another brute, right between his eyes. he topples over lifeless. two more to go. hears a crunch of bones as one Assassin gets hit by his axe. he also falls down lifeless. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

Location : (points to Lane's Finger, which is pointing to Christa)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 am

(See? These are good, if you roleplayed like this ALL the time, but you do with this RPG You're like top class roleplayer 8D)

The brutes smiled, seeing the Assassins fall down to their knees then lifeless on the ground. Go for the one in the middle...
They each went on one side bringing their ax back to cut Enzio right through! >:]
(get through That one!)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 am

(thanks. i feel like i use a lot of run ons, but i'm glad someone likes my awesome RPG skillz)

- the two brutes taunt at me with their axes. i give a faint smile, as i put my sword away, and raise my hands. my fellow assassins gasp a bit, seeing that the legendary Assassin give up.

-they both nod at each other and raise their axes, ready to strike, they both go downward, i move back, locking both axes together. then quickly points each of my hands at them, and a gun shot goes off, my hidden gun shooting them in the head. i stand there as they fall backwards dropping their intwined axes.
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

(Aww you got them!! xD
Are you kidding me?! I enjoy battling you the most in RPG's... Like when I was the Siren.. or in the Star Wars.. all the best battles I remember are with you XD You rock and fighting with Rpg's Right next with Des and Skull Very Happy)

She watched as the fall back, now she was the last one. She hoped they didn't see her. She began to slowly crawl to the ally way....
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 am

- the assassins spot the only living guard left -

Assassin: she's getting away! get her!

- they all charge at her - stop! - they stop and look at me silently. - killing that guard while he's down is not going to liberate Roma. - i pray silently to the fallen in italian. and i raise my hand, and slowly clenches it. smoke bombs go off and the Assassins and i vanish -

( thanks! i enjoy battling you too)
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 am

(RAWR xP it froze and didn't post okay trying again..)

She scrambled up and ran for it, but when she noticed they weren't chasing her any longer she turned and watched them vanish...

'thank you..' she said silently to herself.

When the smoke had vanished she turned and ran to report.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am

- i walk through the poor district of Rome. people nod at me as i walk by. i notice something different about the poor district.. more shops and people are cleaning up the streets a bit. the group of Assassins follow behind me, holding their fallen brother... they start praying. they place him in a coffin, and we pray to him one last time before we burry him. i turn around -

this is a reminder to all of you! think before you strike.. bronze against bronze will just lead to death.. and not the enemies'. the mind will always lead you to victory.

- they all nod and bow before they leave. i sigh and look around. the sun is setting. time to take down one of the Borgia's forts. taking it down will take down the Borgia's influence in the area... -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 am

She had made the report the commander swearing at himself and at the assassins. He dismissed Ali, told her technically him to go home.

(alright, off duty right now Razz)

She walked out of her small house, wrapping her hair with some clothes and letting it sit around her neck to hide her short hair. She looked back and forth and went off to the market maybe to get some food...
Wasn't there something else going on tonight? would the need her at all?
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

- i walk through the streets once more. i haven't been sleeping that much lately.. ever since Uncle Mario died.. i won't let that be the reason why i want to take down the Borgia. i'm doing it for the people.

- i move swiftly past a few people. i smile at a few courtesans. they wave back. i continue my pursuit towards the somewhat large fortress holding some of the most powerful men in the Templar order -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 pm

She yawned and put a few more breads in her basket. The bell tower rang. Oh the beautiful Dong* of each strike seemed soothing...

(uh..uh... what now?!)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 pm

- walks by Ali. i have a strange feeling i've seen her face before.... shrugs and keeps walking towards the fortress i stand in front of it. looking around at the guard population. highly guarded. a good challenge for me. -

- meanwhile Machiavelli walks through the same street. he is joined by two disguised Assassins, going to be the distraction if Ezio needs it. -

(hmm.... umm... i'm gonna destroy a fort =/ u can do whatever you want. there isn't really a boundary on what ppl can or can't do)
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 pm

(Oh boy... idk we're kinda slowing down just a tad bit... plus over here it's 12:14 =_= But hey.. I'm tyring to sleep in tomorrow..)

She glanced up at the man looking at her, and his appearance had looked familiar... very familiar.. almost too familiar..
She went along the market gathering things, keeping the man in sight.
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Machiavelli: - accidentally bumps into Ali - my Apologies, senora! please forgive me. - bows and continues to walk forward, nodding for the two assassins to get the equipment ready.. he smiled, knowing that the Borgia's men would have never seen it coming. -

( it's 1:19 here. idk if drinking that Mt. Dew was a good thing or a bad thing =/ )
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:23 pm

She tripped a bit but caught herself and her basket, she straightened out. He looked familiar too...
this was getting scary weird...

(mmm Mt. Dew... that sounds so good... Which one? Original? Blue, or Red? or White..?)
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 pm

(only the best one... BLUE!)

- the people continue their late night duties. then a giant explosion comes from a tall building.. but it wasn't an explosion.. it was.. fireworks? the fireworks get uncomfortably close to the ground, and they start to burn a few houses. half of the guards from the fortress rush over to the building. -

perfect. - i grin and walk over to a wall, and climbs up it. sees a guard on the roof tops. another perfect distraction. takes out my crossbow... aims it.... and fires! it hits him and he falls from the top of the fort -

guard: what the?! who did this!? be on high alert everyone! i sense an Assassin near...

---------------------------

Machiavelli: - grins and nods at the Assassins returning from their success - good job. now get Donatello and his men.. just in case Ezio gets in some trouble..

- people are screaming and running around from the chaos of the fireworks. -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:37 pm

The assassins! That's why they looked familiar! She furrowed her brow, what to do... what to do...
Why did she always ask herself?

She put down her basket and ran along the edge of the area, she got over to the wall that Ezio had climbed. She found the body of the guard. She took the blade from him and tied her skirt up. She was gonna get in trouble for this, but she had to act!

She began to climb the wall, her nails scratching and knees going raw from the stone.

((Haha! Yessss xD someday I need to get all of them and mix them all together))
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 pm

- hears a noise of someone climbing the wall. i have to act fast! - looks around then jumps to the side of the fort, grasping to the window ledge. starts to climb swiftly and quietly up the building, trying to find an open window, or an unlatched one.. "idiots" i thought to myself. "they put windows in a fortress.. DaVinci wasn't the Architect i could tell you that" -

( that sounds awesome! but the awesomeness of all of them might blow your head off.... i'm gonna go to bed =/ i'm letting April get a chance to post since we posted 4 pages without her =/ G'nite)

- meanwhile Leonardo DaVinci stays with the new Assassins to tell them the basics on how they were formed, and why they came together -
Back to top Go down
Aleera-Toy Maker
V.I.P
V.I.P
Aleera-Toy Maker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 pm

(That sounds like a good idea Night!)

She got to the top of the building, a few people charged at her but she quickly put them down, she skipped over their bodies and went for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm

*Leans against wall inside old building and waits* o-o
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:13 pm

- Antonio looks up at April - so, you want to be an assassin eh? Being an assassin is not a job. it's a way of life. we are here to bring peace to the world. not by power, but by taking out the people who have too much power. we also use the same techniques our ancestors used to use. are you sure you want to join, Senora?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

*Nods*

"Both my father and my grandfather were assassins."
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Antonio: good, good... 'were'? i'm sorry for your loss. did you happen to know what happened to your father's equipment? using ancestors' equipment gives them extra strength from them..
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:41 am

"Oh, yes, it'd actually in a chest at home. My mother hides it from the pope's people >.>"
Back to top Go down
comiccaptainjack
V.I.P
V.I.P
comiccaptainjack

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 am

Antonio: good, good. his Hidden blade, and sword will do nicely... Mr. Davinci will have to add a gun to it of course.. did he teach you anything? like climbing, and acrobatics?
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 am

"Oh, yes, my father and i constantly did aerobics and such. Thus i becasme a dancer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome   Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Liberation of Rome
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's-
Jump to: