A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Something is missing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 am

*Turns to the demon girl*

"Yes, i am the princess."

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:44 am

The young girl looks at us and nods her head exposing a hearty smile as the four of us breath a sigh of relief. I turn my head and look over towards Sir Blake who currently is busying himself by looking at the pictures on the bookcase. I walk over to Sir Blake and announces my presence by clearing my throat, Sir Blake turning around and greeting me.

"I know you're troubled by something, please, do tell me what it is." I said.
"It's where we are. I grew up in that town my whole life. My historical memories were all traced from that town, and I refuse to find somewhere new to live." said Sir Blake.
"Look, I know. I wasn't planning that we leave in the first place, but we could have been unfortunate. That's why we find a new town, spread word of the revolt, gather some help to our cause, and take back our town." I said in a critical tone. Sir Blake looks at me in a serious way, then when he speaks, the tone of his voice lowering down to nearly a whisper:
"That young girl said her father went to a nearby town, maybe when he comes back we can ask him directions to get there."
I nod my head understanding his words, then I turn to Johann seeing that he's busy helping the old lady in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Something is missing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: