A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Something is missing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

Elrich awoke. Thinking nothing of the previous day's events, he recalled what he did before he had gone to sleep. I watched those pathetic excuses of Gem Families for hours... that was really about it. Being royalty, there is never much to do when you find watching people entertaining... Elrich slipped from his bed, grabbed his belt, sheathed sword attached to it, and began to walk the Palace, emjoying the peace and serenity of the early morning. This was one of the few moments when Elrich felt content about his otherwise harsh and unfortunate life.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 pm

I ponder to myself not noticing where I'm walking and I stumble across a shiny necklace. "Interesting." as I smile to myself seeing my reflection in the necklace. "Looks like it was just fabricated not too long ago" I said to myself. I then look around checking my surroundings to be sure no one was watching, and I slip the necklace into my jacket's pocket and begin humming to myself.

I turn out of the alley and begin walking onto a narrow road with it leading up the hill to my magnificent mansion. As the mansion starts to loom towards me, I see a couple of dark figures near my living room window. Probably my butlers.
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 am

Name: Celestia
Gem Color: White
Race: Demon, Yet half Angel. Part Elf.
Family members(If any so far): o.o Lance..my uncle -_-
A little bit of bio: Bit of a loner, Celestia, Half angel and Half demon, Mainly Elf. quiet as can be, never talks to anyone at all completely,
People find her misterious, yet loving and kind.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Other: o-o
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 am

((Accepted Wings!))

Announcement for all Royal Family Members: Purple Gems have ended their rein for the time being, and it has now moved on to the Green Gems. Use your power wisely, Green Family.

*Looks up at magic announcement and shrugs*

"Cool."

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 am

sees the announcment- -ears go back and loocks scared- no way the green family......-remembers run in with elrich the other day, scared me, him lurking in the shadows like that-" oh dear elrich green's family incharge, may we all find saftey in the power of the gems, may the blue gem not give me bad luck to be on elrich's badside. >.< " -walks down the hall to the blue hall, light blue hair slows as a sudden breeze comes down hall- o.o how strange there are no windows in this hall"- continues to lab of mine- i must recreate that invisibility potion......-ears perk up-
Back to top Go down
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 am

Elrich immediately halted at the announcement of the crowning of the Green Family, and a vicious grin grew on his face. Finally... I can make my move. I guess I will have to do it without the support of another Family... It can't be helped. I must now ensure that the rule of the Greens is eternal! Elrich then took out a small black whistle, and blew into it. While completely soundless to most, the soundwaves resonated obviously through the ears of the Green family. Immediately, the Green family gathered at the commons in the Green Wing, awaiting orders from the head of family. Elrich drew his demonic blade, pointed it outward towards the rest of the castle, and began to speak.
"The time has now come for the Green Family to take its rightful place as permanent rulers of these lands. You all know what must be done... Any who do not bear the Emerald shall diminish to nothing! Go forth, and harden your hearts, for this is the day that we take the throne, FOREVER!" With cheers rumbling throughout the amassed Family, Elrich stepped out into the hallway, leading the charge. And I know just who will be the first to fall by my blade this day...
Elrich then raised his hands, closed his eyes, and sent an explosion of chaos powerful enough to blast a hole through the roof of the palace, shaking the very foundations. The dark green bolt flew high into the sky, before exploding into the shape of a skull.
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am

*Tilts head at explosion, but shrugs, the purple gem glowing on my tiara*

*Looks out window at green skull*

"Oh. Well that can't be good.."

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 am

-hears the explosion- oh no...i knew this would come in handy -looks at the invisibility potion- if this works ill be able to turn invisible when i want...i knew the green family would try something.....-locks down the blue family wing and puts up a protective spell- alerts the rest of the family- -takes gem barette out of hair for a moment and looks at it- long has it been since mom and dads rule, the greens shall not conquer for long-sweeps light blue bangs back with barette baby blue eyes shine in the dim candle lights- we shall see who will win....
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:29 am

Turns around to see a faint image of a skull in the sky, but I shrug my shoulders and turn back around and walks into my mansion greeting my butlers who seemed to have form a small circle in the grand living room.

"Ah, gentlemen, it's quite nice to see you once again." I said.
"Master Damon, welcome back, sir." responded Johann who took a deep, courtly bow before me with the other butlers doing the same.
"Sir, for God's sake, what happened to your eye!" exclaimed Johann who leaped towards me to investigate my eye. I take a step back to relinquish the uncomfortable feeling of having my space invaded.
"I was sparring with someone and their blade cut me in the eye" I responded.
The two other butlers quickly disappear into the kitchen where pots and pans are heard clanking and the sink running with cabinets being opened and closed.
"Sir, I was worried sick of your long departure. I made it clear we would celebrate with a feast with your arrival and hopefully, your speedy recovery." remarked Johann with him placing a hand onto my shoulder and leading me towards the grand dining room with tables lined up towards huge doors. Chandeliers populate the ceiling as table accessories lie across the tables.
"Please, sir, sit down." Johann commanded pulling out a special chair just for me.
Back to top Go down
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 am

Elrich continued on, commanding branches of the Greens to turn off at major hallways. The sounds of battle could already be heard, but more than that, the sound of innocents losing their lives, begging for mercy just before they were slaughtered. Elrich, upon reaching the main hall of the palace, noticed that the Blue Family had already placed protective barriers, as if anticipating an attack such as this. Elrich turned to his second-in-command, and simply said, "Tear it down." With a nod, Rex, as his name was, immediately took his men and began to continuously beat at the barrier, at an attempt to weaken it over time. Elrich then told the rest of his men to split up, and take the wings assigned to them. Elrich continued down the main hall, into the throne room. Inside, banners representing the many Gem Families hung on the walls to the sides of the room, with an Emerald banner hanging above the throne, to represent who currently ruled. As he progressed, Elrich shot bolts of chaos into each banner, causing them to ignite. Reaching the throne, Elrich took his place, content, and waiting results from his men.
Back to top Go down
Damon
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 am

I sit down waiting for the arrival of my food until Johann rushes into the dining room with a worried look on his face.

"What is the matter, Johann?" I ask.
"Sir, there seems to be some type of revolt going on in the town." answered Johann.
"That is terrible. Prepare everything, run down to the underground cellar. I have to go meet Anon to make sure he's alright." I ordered.
"But sir, I don't think Anon is alive. Judging from the cries, shots, and destruction I assume your friend is dead."
"Yes, I concur with you."
I nod my head and get up from my chair and quickly walks to my master bedroom upstairs in my mansion. I look at my prized sword from when I first stole it and I break the glass protecting the sword. I rush out of the room concealing my sword away and grabbing a couple of expensive-looking jewelry and watches.
"Can't leave that. I may have to start a new life if things look very dire."

I Rush downstairs to find my butlers walking out of the door and gesturing me to follow them quickly before the fighting in the town finds its way to my mansion. I walk out of the front door looking back at my mansion and nodding my head at it then turns around to follow the butlers to a well camouflaged door, and Johann tosses the door aside and gestures us to go down into the cellar with him closing the door behind us and making sure it's concealed and locked.
"It's been ages since I've been down here." I remark.
"Yes, it has, sir. Please follow me. One of the tunnels lead to a valley. It's quite long, but I took the liberty of bringing the cooked food with us."
I smile to myself, "And that is why you shall stay as my favorite butler."
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 pm

"Hmm...Lalala...."

*Walks out of room quietly, closing door without a sound*

"I can see the grren famaily has taken action..."

*Lifts bottom of dress off floor a bit and quickly runs to the main hall*

"Oh dear..."

*Looks at throne room*

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Elrich looked on, catching a glimpse of the Purple brat looking into the room. He smiled, and arose. "Ah, the young princess... I was hoping to run into you." Elrich then slowly began to walk away from the throne, slowly advancing towards her. "As you have no doubt put together by now, I have begun taking control of this palace, and in turn, all of these lands. Your insolent behavior no longer has to be tolerated. You will not escape my wrath this time..." Elrich then stopped, about halfway through the throne room, staring right into the young princess' eyes. He drew his blade once more, and continued to stay still, awaiting a response from her, to see what her next move might be.
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 pm

"She keeps her head low, she walks around in the garden, she glances at a flower kneeling down she pulls it from the ground, she gets up wondering around some, she goes near a river side and sits their quietly, humming a song in elfen language." "Nela ki..si nai ralna.." "Letter her hair fall down into her face, she makes misterious glances around the area she's in making sure no one is watching her."
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 am

*Tilts head at Elrich and frowns*

"Well that's not very nice..."

*Takes a step forward, purple gem on crown now glowing brightly*

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:16 am

We come up to the end of the tunnel with steps leading up to a door.

"Where do you think we'll end up?" asked Conroy.
"Don't tell me you forgot, Conroy. You helped us built these tunnels." answered Johann as he finds a key in his pocket and begins unlocking the chains that were clinging onto the doors.
Johann unlocks the door and the chains fall down the steps with it making a tremendous amount of noise. We all can here the sound echo through the tunnel. Johann then pushes the door slightly to make sure nothing is on it, then he gestures Conroy to help him open the doors. As they open the doors, the sunlight pierces through the darkness of the tunnel and lights up the entranceway.
"Much beautiful on this side of the town" piped up Sir Blake who was silent throughout the whole journey and only helped us by carrying a torch in the dark tunnels.
"There's no need for the torch, Sir Blake. Please dispatch of it." said Johann. We all walk out of the entranceway to the tunnel and take in our surroundings seeing that the town, we were in awhile ago, is now far off in the distance. I walk over to a stoned gate.
"Seems like a farm is on the other side, gentlemen" I said. Johann places a finger under his chin and I could see on his face that he's thinking.
"I am getting a bit hungry myself. Conroy, will you please hand me the food?" asked Johann.
I turn around to look at the farm seeing a small cottage at the end of the field. I squint my eyes seeing a figure in the field with a small, white dog chasing her and barking at her. She then falls letting the dog lick her face as her laughs runs through the field.

After a few minutes of stalking, I turn towards Johann who is busy devouring his share of the food, then I glance over to Sir Blake seeing him looks towards the direction of the town.
"Ah, don't worry, Sir Blake. We did the right thing to run out of town. I have a feeling that man who cut my eye might have been the perpetrator behind this." I said.
Sir Blake turns toward me and nods his head. He then grabs a piece of bread and starts eating.
"Don't you think we should go to that farm?" I ask.
"I say we should. Quite strange that we stand here eating. It's not polite manners." answered Conroy who was smiling to himself knowing what he said was corresponding to Johann and Sir Blake. Johann stops eating with a piece of chicken falling from his oily lips and onto the cloth that was holding the food. He looks at Conroy then swallows his food to pick out a napkin and tidy his face.
"Same as it is to keep your face tidy and presentable" Johann remarked, he, too, smiling to himself knowing what he said was directed to Conroy.
"Stop this nonsense. Both of you." I ordered. I then get up from the stone gate and hops over walking towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 am

"She gets up and drops the flower, she starts running down the path leading to the castle [o.o whatever it is >.<], she runs in and starts running hall after hall after hall, she opens the door to the throne room, she glares at elrich and april, she lowers her head in respect, her voice as haunting and eeri as hell itself."
"Hello.." "She slashes her demonic tail side to side, as her slowly closes her wings, her elfen ears pinned back." "Heh.."
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:12 am

-makes the barrier thicker and lets the rest of the family servants holding up the barrier- jumps through the barrier and runs down the hall- -pics up bottom of dress and runs to the main hall- how dare he -blue gem in barette glows much brighter than normal- "if there is a curse may my gem curse the green family for such destruction- sees the princess of the purple family- "princess!!!!-runs in front of her-" are u ok?" glares at elrich of the green with soft yet angered eyes-
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 am

"I am well. How are you, Madame?"

*Acts like nothing bad is goin on* ((XD im gonna at that...))

V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am

I walk up to the girl as she stops what she's doing and stands up to look at me. "I come in a peaceful way. My men and I just ran from our town. A huge revolt is going on as we speak. May we seek refuge here?" I ask the girl seeing that she's looking at other three men. "This is something you will have to ask papa." she answered. "May you take me to him?" I ask again, but no avail, she shakes her head and tells me her papa went to the market. "I see, well, may we come in?" I look over at the cottage seeing an older lady working in the kitchen. I look back at the girl as she's already at the front door gesturing for us to come in.

I turn around waving my arm signaling my butlers to follow me. I turn around again to squeeze myself into the small cottage, stopping at the front door and wiping my shoes on the doormat. Johann is the second to step through the door only to be taken back by astonishment by how small the inside of the cottage is. "It's very small. I find it hard we all will fit in here." whispered Johann who nudges my arm to get my attention. I nod my head showing I heard what he said, then I see the older lady step through the door frame separating, what seems to be, the living room and kitchen. We all hear the young girl and the older lady engage in a foreign language conversation, the older lady giving us four occasional glances.
Back to top Go down
Elrich

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 am

Elrich noticed that a small crowd was forming in front of him, all opposing him at once. He smiled, and looked each of them over for a moment. Lambs to the slaughter... now I won't have to chase you all down. Elrich wasn't about to underestimate them, though. They are the higher ranks of the inferior Families for a reason. Mustn't get too overconfident. Although, this should take mere moments. "You all must realize that it is pointless to resist... If you surrender, your deaths shall be quick, and relatively painless. If not, you shall fall slowly, and painfully, as your fellow Families are as of now." Elrich took a moment to be silent, to emphasize the screams of pain released from the many dying innocents. " The decision is yours... But be quick..." Elrich then raised his right hand, and a wall of green fire erupted behind them, making their escape near impossible. "...For I have a very short patience. Oh, and Purple brat, that option is no open for you... You shall suffer eternal pain!"
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 am

~She glares at Elrich, her eyes as silver as the clouds in the sky, for she does rarely talk at all, for her voice is haunting and eery~ "..You much be Elrich...The man that knows so much.." ~A quick pause suddens, as she bursts into shadows, appearing in front of him, sliding her hand under his chin, her sentence continues~ "about..us...Demons." ~She walks beside him, sliding her tail under his chin~ "You know so much, you start acting like one yourself....rare and interesting."
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 am

"Excuse you. Me, a brat? I would never hear of it!"

*Crosses arms and tilts head*

"And me, face an eternal suffering? That's obserd!"

Super poster!
Super poster!

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 am

"~She looks at the girl with the purple gem, her eyes as dark as hell itself~" "So your the princess eh?"
Back to top Go down
sky~mystica~firedrake

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

heh not likely elrich -appears behind him tracing a claw down neck leaving a little blood trail, appears back- smiles- heh your fun to play -with pale baby blue eyes shine, ears perk up but you sure you can catch me- turns invisible- i am a witch after all, do your best elrich of green the blue family doesn't give up easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is missing...   

Back to top Go down

Something is missing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: