A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 am

-I put my glasses back on and slithers down to the ground as the rest of the team crowds around-

Who was that man?

Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 am

I sigh and shake my head.

"I don't know... But he killed two students." I take off my glasses and frown.

"What a way to start off the new year at Dealia's..."

Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:21 am

The sick bastard...

-I sigh-

Dealia's should be interesting this year. Two dead students and the loss of out stadium. Hmm.. happy new year

-I walk off back to my dorm with the rest of the team-

Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 am

I smile weakly, watching him leave and thinking.

Maybe Quannys aren't that bad..

I shake my head and giggle. What the hell am I thinking?! I skip off to my favorite hill outside of school grounds, watching the sun slowly go down and the starts appear.

Finally, it was night.

Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 am

-walks around in my egyptian turban pants wearing my Aladdin Link Streetrat costume about to go to bed-
Back to top Go down
rednecgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 am

name: Elysia
Creature Type: Hybro-Shifter
Power: A hybro-shifter can shift into ANYTHING. It can mimic trees, people, animals, even made up things o_O
Grade (freshman, sophmore, Junior, Senior) : Senior
age (some people are held back or a grade is skipped...) : 19<3
Group (Deserayes or Quantums) : Quantums
small group: Bitride
Personality (Deserayes should be mean o.o) : Shy, she's british & has a pet tiger o_O. very sarcastic, funny,SOMETIMES she tends to think things through, but most of the time she rebels. she will fight fire with fire AND she cant swim o-o.
Dorm Buddy Request: someone from the deserayes o_o interesting.
Looks
Back to top Go down
Sammy:)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:03 am

Name: Suri
Creature Type: Neko
Power: Control of Elements
Grade: Senior
Group: Quantoms
Small Group: Bitride
Personality: Hyper, Outgoing friendly
Dorm Buddy Request: .(savvy character)
Looks:
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 am

(Both accepted ^^)

Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 am

Suri looked around as she walked the campus. Normallly Seniors don't transfer to new schools during their last year, but Suri had to. After getting kicked out of 4 other schools Dealia's Academy was her only choice left. Maybe she could keep her powers under control at this school. She was trying to find the dorms but she had no idea which direction they were. She wished she didn't have to move schools, AGAIN, but she knew she had no other choice. Even though she never really got close to anyone she somehow missed the people at her old school. She turned and walked to a tree and sat down. She figured she could sleep here if all else fails. She was used to living with nature, but it would be nice to sleep in a warm bed. (writers block >.< sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 am

(No problem, Sammy! Very Happy)

I wake up, it was early morning and I fell asleep on my little hill.

It was a good night. Good dreams. Nothing was wrong because that freak was finally dead.

I stood up and stretched, looking at my watch, my eyes widening.

"6:15? Since when do I wake up at 6:15?!" I skip back over to campus and grumble, seeing a new Senior walking aimlessly around. I frown and go over to her.

"Hey, you new?" I ask, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 am

Suri heard a voice. "Hey, are you new?" the friendly voice said. She immeditely looks up to see who spoke. It was another girl who seemed to know what she doing. "Yes", she answered," I just transfered today." She stood up so she could look the girl straight on. The girl seemed nice but she was always wary of new people, her past had taught her that. Trust no one was her motto she knew if she trusted people they would eventually turn on her. People just couldn't be trusted in her mind. She lifteed her hand up and put a strand behind her ear, stopping to feel the fur. Her ears always felt so soft she had never understood why.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 am

I grin.

"You must be a Deseraye.." I nod. "Nice to meet you, I'm Christa."

I grab her before she could correct my mistake of her being a Quantum.

"Here, follow me. You're probably on the top floor." I grin and push her infront of Building four.

Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 am

I walk in.

"Ugh..."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 am

Suri looked at the girl waryly but then walked anyway. "okay thanks." She walked looking all around at everything. The top story would be good for her. She liked to be able to lookout from the roof. Made her at piece she wasn't sure why though. She twitched her ears when the girl said Deseraye.. she had no idea what that meant yet. She figured she had so much to learn. 'Great', She thought to herself,'Now I have to observe and learn.' She hated the fact of being new.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:05 am

I grin, chatting away as we head upstairs.

"You'll love all the Deserayes. We actually have fun instead of those freaky Quannys.. So, I'll probably introduce you to Twi and Maddy and Drew and Aubrey and-"

I stop and look back at her. "Sorry... Heh. I kinda get excited when I meet new people.

So tell me about yourself." I say as we pass the second phase of stairs.

Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 am

Suri smiled at how enthusiastic this girl was. "It okay," Suri said smiling. She twitched her ears when the girl asked her to tell her something about herself. Where to start? "Well i got kicked out of 4 other school so i got transfered here..I control the elements and my name is Suri." She figured that was the best information she could give the girl. More info would come out later as she got closer to the people within this school. "What about you?" She asked not realizing how she suddenly became sociable.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 am

"Heh.. Four schools? Lucky.." I scratch the back of my head.

"I've slept with so many guys since I've been here.. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten kicked out." I grin. "Succubus, by the way." I look to the side awkwardly. "If you fall for a guy here.. and he likes you too.. I might sleep with him." I bite my lip and look at her from the corner of my eye. "Sorry."

I clap my hands together and smile, "We shouldn't be too noisey.. We'll probably wake someone up."

I start to go up the stairs quietly.

Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am

She smiled at the thought of that. "Don't worry about it." She said. She knew she would never get that close to a guy anyway. She bounced around from one guy to the next getting close it how you got hurt. "eh moving all the time sucked though" She added about the schools.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 am

I frown "But it must have been great having all those people run up to you and greet you." I smile "New people at every school, and one guy is ALWAYS interested." I wink at her.

Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 am

Suri laughed at her sentance. "Ya guys are always looking" she laughed. She remembered her past schools. Everyone had shunned her. No one wanted to be associated with weird girl. "Actually no one usually talks to me. People think i'm a threat i guess." She sighed remembering her last school. She wasn't proud of why she had to be transfered.
Back to top Go down
iChristina

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am

I tilt my head.

"A threat? Well, you just missed 2 deaths of students yesterday." I grumble. "This place, my friend, is threatening. You're probably gonna have people just like you left and right." I smile and finally stop at the top floor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG   

Back to top Go down

Dealia's Academy for Gifted Creatures RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: RPG's :: Finished RPG's-
Jump to: