A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 pm

If she was checking you out, she's probably a perv...
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:09 am

Lay low. Telling your friend about these incidents can cause many fights, and could cause a break in the friendship.

Glow:I love you Twi (like a sister and friend Stay strong and I am always here for you ^^ even when its just about slamming the ugly edward from the movies of twilight ^^ Shark boy hehe...
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Okay, so in gymnastics, there's this one boy that I kinda have a crush on. And we're friends, he talks to me a lot and helps me with tricks, and once i invited him over so we could practice on my trampoline. And then a couple weeks ago he started asking me what kinda man I'd like to marry when I'm an adult, and other personal stuff. Then he asked me what I think of him, and then said what he thinks of me. So I'm starting to think that he likes me too, and he's only 14. He even gave me his cell phone number and always asks when I'll get my phone back so we could text.

He's cool, we have some stuff in common, but there are times when I like him and when I don't. He cusses sometimes, or refuses to do stuff, or be sarcastic. He's a Christian, so I'm glad, and I like to preach to him sometimes when he brings up some things on religion, so I know what to do(He seems a bit reluctant to hear this, but he's really shocked with what tell him, and listens to me too). But I wanna become best friends, and like, change his attitude a bit. But my mom says that it's bad for a girl to call a boy, and sometimes he calls me every once in a while. What do I do? I don't wanna annoy him or anything. And I really like him. And I don't really wanna DATE him, yet, unless my parents say it's okay, but I wanna get closer to him and see if he's really my type. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 am

Do it! Smile Be friends! Calling guys always seems "wrong" because girls are not normally supposed to make the first moves. But its the 21st century, No one cares anymore. Call him, talk, chat, get to know each other really well!
I promise it will be all for the good. Smile

Glow:I love you Twi (like a sister and friend Stay strong and I am always here for you ^^ even when its just about slamming the ugly edward from the movies of twilight ^^ Shark boy hehe...
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 am

We, as guys, like it when you make the first move. It means less work for us Very Happy

Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:06 am

Alright^^ Thanks
Back to top Go down
iChristina
V.I.P :)
V.I.P :)

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am

So... I'm torn between these two guys... And they both like me... and it's weird.. but, idk. I like them both AAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. I actually like one guy more than the other, but the guy I don't like as much as the other really likes me and I don't wanna hurt his feelings o-o" And the guy I like more is like... Oh my God I just reallyyy like him. >_>"

UHHHHHMMMM WHATDOIDO?

Back to top Go down
AngelsEcho

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Well, the heart is kind of like a pendulum in this situation. Having years of experience with feelings of the heart I hope I can help.

Heres things you can choose to do, both will give you the answer your seeking.

1) Write down reasons you like both of them. Reasons you first started liking them, find out reasons they like you and see which you know more. Judging by which weighs more on either side, you have your choice.

2) Follow your heart. If you really like the one guy, give him a chance and talk it out with the other. If one doesn't work out, talk things out with your second pick and confess that you were wrong.

3) Trail method. This is a flirting method. To see which likes you more and which flirts and talks to you more. The one who shows more intrest, pick them. The one that doesn't have as strong of a vibe, is your second choice.

I hope this helps!

~Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    

Back to top Go down

Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Love Incorperated-
Jump to: