MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 11lhft1Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 21ah4sxRelationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 11ky255

Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!

Go down 
+13
Maddy
RoseMary
Cloud
DragonFlame
CaitSith
xWings
Lizzy
April
CaptainMcSkull
KingLaurent
Aubrey
mumupy
Twilight
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 am

When its the right time liz. When you feel that you feel passion for him. and you think he has passion for you, if he's Mr.Right.
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 am

O.O hopefully this is for gurls to..or..im gonna sound rlly rlly..gay O.o okie..so..mi so called best friend told her friends/my friends and my BOYFRIEND some stuff o.o aka rumors, lies and stuff bc..she said she didnt wanna be friends anymore.. she used the way i looked as one of her excuses..so i called my boyfriend and he told me alot about wat she said..:\ I dunno how to make my relationship better? O.O help me? ps...my best friends mom is involved bc i cud notice that her mom was telling her some stuff..:\
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am

Well one of my classmates named Angelica is a b**** to me and everyone says shes just being a b**** to me to get my attention bc she likes me ._. <.<
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am

o.o..sith. o.o when a girl acts like a girl dog twords u.. they dont like u o.o thats bullcrap..
Back to top Go down
CaitSith
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
CaitSith

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 am

Ok thank god bc I hate her Razz
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 am

lol x3
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Drewwww sometimes that is the case ... but because the girls a b**** to everybody.
but you can usually tell if she interested.. like if she flirts.. says she don't like you but always talks to you and shit. . .
xD
connection:
some girl in my class does that >.>
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemoriesnotforgot.forumotion.com
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 pm

My dad says im to young to date and if i do date he'd shoot the boy >.> but he just moved for a job thing he got, so... ya... O_O and the guy i like is going to a diff high school than me... We're both starting freshman year... WHAT DO I DO!?
Back to top Go down
http://myvfk.forumotions.net/
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

o.o keep in touch? try and see each other as much as possible.. it's not that hard x.x just same high school relation ships are easier to keep..
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 pm

but he dont have a phone, he dont know my number and he not on face book O_O
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 pm

there is this girl my mom thinks i should go out with

Connection:My Mom saw her at a school concert singing.

But im not that in to her(Well i wasnt back then)

one of my enemies is like in love with her after she rejected him like 7 times.

Then its the other girl i really like that Skull gave me advice on

Im in a Love Dilemma WHAT DO I DO? OR WHO DO I CHOOSE?
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
V.I.P
V.I.P
DragonFlame

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm

go out with who you want to? o.o duh
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Sorry guys for being gone..
Technical problems and such. Smile
Im back!
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

April-

Welll, You seem like your in a little bit of a trap here. But its okay!
My parents were exactly like your dad, But when I got asked out, I tried for a week with the guy, before telling my parents. Why? You dont want them askig you questions when everythings still going on, because what happens if it doesnt work out? You wanna dump him? What I say, Is try dating him for a week, if you like where things are going and your comfortable with him, sit your parents down, and explain to them that you really like him. That your ready for a boyfriend, and your gonna be responsible about it. And hopefully they'll help!

Now as for the boy, Going to different high schools isnt a problem.
Theres things you two can do on the weekends, over holidays, you can chat over texting or talking.
And plus, Having a guy go to a different school is a lot easier, that way when you two break up or get into a fight, You wont have to awkwardly walk by them and feel weird around them. Smile
Back to top Go down
April
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
April

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

but but but he dont have a phone o-o and he dont know how to text, and he dont know my number, and he dont got a facebook O_O
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Hmmm, Letters! Smile
Those are always goood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 am

What if I have expressed my feelings towards a woman in the past but at the time I was far too unstable and still into some bad stuff >.> So it didn't work out...and I sorta screwed her over.
Then months pass and the two of us are more stable and optimistic, we begin talking again. I'm quite positive she likes me, and I like her. Yet I'm baffled as what to do.
FYI: Her dad is CRAZY too, and her mother has this weird thing where she can tell if someone has been into drugs or crap like that. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 am

I say, Go for it.
If you like her and she likes you, Being an ex-drugs addict shouldn't conflict with that. And hopefully your love for each other will persuade her parents that you wont pressure her into anything.
Back to top Go down
RoseMary
Regular Poster :O
RoseMary

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 am

ok....so i really never thought i would ever be in this situation....but i am
So, how do you tell a guy that you like them without being too straight forward?
Do you drop hints, do you flirt a bit (which im terrible at)? Im confuzzled
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 am

I think dropping hints is always good, but honestly, and this is just my opinion, it's great when a girl is just straight forward with it. I find that to be fantastic
Back to top Go down
RoseMary
RoseMary

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 am

see but thats the thing. I feel that if im straight forward, that he will be straight forward back and tell me that he thinks im weird, or he thinks im a loser....
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm

then he's not that into you, Or he's not the right guy Mary.
Back to top Go down
Maddy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Maddy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 am

This is for in real >.> Okay so... few months back I knew the guy I like liked me. But Idk if he still does.

My bffl and her bf are gonna try to get us together... o-o and I really like him... and all but yeah... o-o Should I let my bffl and her bf try to get me and my crush together? o-o
Back to top Go down
Kilian
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

I think ya should maddy Very Happy heheh its a good chance for you, or you could just ask him yourself Razz your choice
Back to top Go down
KingLaurent
V.I.P
V.I.P
KingLaurent

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 am

Ok THiS Is Serious.

We Started a New Year and One of my Classmates told me he likes this girl,and he described her for me.

I saw who she is and her name, And I Think She's Pretty Hot.

He Tried To Ask her out and told me to watch for her. Then.. I went To Gym Class and when i was walking into the N Gym(my school has alot of gyms),she was checking me out.

Should I Tell My Friend I like her and she checked me out,or let it be and just lay low?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!    Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationship Advice- Answers Daily!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Love Incorperated-
Jump to: