MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.War After War RPG - Page 3 11lhft1War After War RPG - Page 3 21ah4sxWar After War RPG - Page 3 11ky255

War After War RPG

Go down 
+2
Glad
RayRay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

War After War RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:54 am

( should we continue when more ppl join? )
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 am

(if you think we need more people then,ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 am

( Yea, or it is two people going back and forth. sooner or later they gonna hit a end point for running out of ideas. )
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 pm

( K i get now )
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm

(Woo! I will ;])

I kept my breathing shallow, as I sat up in a branch of a large tree. I had my machine gun fully loaded, ready for any surprise attacks, and my whip coiled around my waist. I heard shouting from a few yards away, but I stayed still as a mouse. I finally pushed some leafs away from my face and peered out. I saw men walking along the grass, and narrowed my eyes at them. As they were out of sight, I jumped down from the branch and slowly followed them, watching every step.
Finally they slowed down, and walked into what was probably their base. I hid behind a tree and waited, just thinking to myself if they were the good or the bad... until I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://Keyboards.Forumotion.Com

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:50 am

( glad what times are you able to get on? you dont get on often )
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:17 am

(Every day... but probably not tomorrow bc I'll be leaving town AGAIN and then next week at around Thursday I'm going to Spain for a week..)
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 am

My eyes fluttered open slowly and looked around. There was fog everywhere, and I sighed. I stood up, but groaned. My back was aching. I guess I slept in the wrong position... again. I tried to remember where I was, and then it came to me. Spying on those men. Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:29 am

We were studying the patrol times when random fog rolled in. " What the hell?" then i thought nice we cant study the damn patrol then again we might be able to use this as cover i decided we would use it as cover while it is here but we will need thermal goggles.
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 am

I stretched my back and started to walk away from the tree, when I heard a voice. I looked around, or at least tried to in the fog, when I stepped in something that made me fall down into what was probably a mud puddle... or at least I hoped so. Let's stick with mud...
I squealed as I fell face down into the icky sensation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 am

I hear a squeal and turn around then hear a muddy splash i aim my gun behind me and yell "Freeze!"
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 am

I spit out some mud and raise my head to the word "freeze!" I stare up at the end of a gun. I wipe some mud off my eyelids and then sat up, my eyes searching for my machine gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 am

I kick it for it seems to be looking for a gun " Dont think about it i got my trigger happy finger ready to fire."
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 am

I grabbed his foot and threw it at the ground, making him fall over into the mud. "Don't you know better than to kick women?" I stood up and saw my machinegun, then grabbed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 am

I fired off a warning shot at her then said " Did you not hear me? my words say all."
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 am

I winced and turned around, then sat down on the ground. "I heard. I could just care less." I shrugged. I put the machine gun on the ground and smiled like the innocent little girl I am. I stared at him though, and then at his uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 am

" Dont try that crap with me i aint no softy." i thought of something " State your side."
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 am

"I'm neutral... you?" I kept staring at his uniform.
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 am

" We're apart of the good side we are going to the enemy side and destroy and now..." Gets Jones up snd stands in front of him and the girl

Hotshot: haha jones got whupped by a girl hahaha that's a riot.

Hears something and thinks it some animal but senses it being the enemy " Everybody take cover!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 am

I nodded and looked up at the men. I stood up and picked up the machine gun. "What're your names?"
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 am

I'm Rad...Special Forces commander

Hotshot: im hotshot johnson plz no autographs...- smirks

Points at the others" That's Jones and his second in command"

"Now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 am

"The name's Thelxe.." I glared at Hotshot and crosses my arms. "Nice to meet y'all."
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm

" Same here"

Hotshot: what?!" Glares back at her
Back to top Go down
Glad
Gold Poster
Gold Poster
Glad

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:52 pm

"Heh heh... nothing..." I grinned. I turned my back on them and started to rub the mud out of my hair. "This stuff reeks... gah."
Back to top Go down
RayRay
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
RayRay

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 am

Hotshot: " sir i dont trust her...she might be on the enemy side..."
Whispers back " I dont care...we might need her help against the enemy..."
hotshot: but..." Gets punch in the gut and falls to the ground

"Stay down solider.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War After War RPG   War After War RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

War After War RPG
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum