MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Luna: (a fairy tale) 11lhft1Luna: (a fairy tale) 21ah4sxLuna: (a fairy tale) 11ky255

Luna: (a fairy tale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

Luna: (a fairy tale) Empty
PostSubject: Luna: (a fairy tale)   Luna: (a fairy tale) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 am

A story made into a poem I wrote. It's called "Luna."
Summary:
In a universe perfect life.
It's written into a first person view of what happened after an Angel/Star was casted out of the sky/heaven by the architect/God. Because of what the angel had done previously the Architect split the diamonds/the light and the granites/thedark from one another. It then goes on how he fell in love with a princess human girl named Luna/The moon.
He then begins to contemplate wether he should confess to her or not, and content that he isn't good enough for her because of what he had done in his past. As he readies to tell her, the princess is swept off her feet by The king of the dark The lord of gloom and doom/The king of the dark and granites. The fallen star/fallen angel then watches as the world is consumed by nothing but darkness. The Angel then gives up all his pride and selfishness in order to save Princess Luna, discaridng the sins he then earns his wings and rescues her. After he does all of mankind scowl them out of jealousy, but he redeems himself and The Architect welcomes them in back into Heaven.

Part1 "Falling" (The Angel/Star broke the treaty between the peace between the diamonds/light and granite/dark by sleeping with a human girl, the universe then must suffer for The Angel/Stars actions and he is casted from Heaven.) : Alone in here I shout, I lack a vision of doubt. Trapped between the diamonds and granite-I walk the bipolar planet.
From there, here, and back again I mark my territory on her skin. Your innards are stuffed with my linear bluffs, your rib cages are cuffed to your lungs and heart. Strapped to a chair, I watch the architect split the worlds apart. Spat out from the architects mouth I descend as a comet. Flying at hyper speed I roll in and regress as an accumulating star of vomit.

Part2 "Luna" (The fallen star "fallen angel" meeting and falling in love with the Princess Luna of Earth/the moon.): Bath of body fluids, I drowned and awoke on the other side. I crossed paths with the night, the moon was just along for the ride. The wrath of the jealous sun torched me inside out. I became yet another empty waste of a gap in space. Maybe I shouldn’t have stayed, and as my feelings decayed I saw her face. My legs aren’t steady enough to keep up my pace. My heart attack raced and danced, as my eyes rolled out in a trance.

Part3 "Choking" (His dark past begins to haunt him as he contemplates confessing his love to her.): As she cries, I struggled to try and pry her arms open. But I’m too far, I’m too baffled, I’m dumbfounded, broken, and I’m choking.
I’m just another small fraction of the lame, I blame the teen queen of the damned. Rammed by the horns of the bull, I pull with my slightly over worn arms and scrawny legs holding up my torn dull posture. Punctured by the angry bull, yet all he needed was closure.

Part4 "Spark in the dark" (The king of Granites then steals the Princess away from The fallen Angel. The fallen Angel then begins to beg for her back, he then begins to see the light and sets all of his wants, needs and selfishness aside to save her.): As I converse with the moon, the utopian lord of gloom and doom strides on in, with a grin he brooms her up, and I watch pleading as she’s groomed away into his room, a greedy dead mans womb. I’d give my heart, but it’s just an open wound-so I’ll sell my soul just to see her again soon.

Part5 "Revelations" (Every creation is consumed by darkness and wickedness as The Fallen gains his wings and ventures to rescue his love.): The granites of the planet engulf the diamonds and devour the light from loves sight. The blinded lead the world, as I cross the tainted border to find my untarnished flawless girl.

Part 6 "Vir Finis" (The Fallen rescues The Princess and the Lord of Gloom is defeated. Redeeming himself, they then escape from the dark to Heaven.): But you, your locked in Pandora’s box, raped by the hands of the clock-I fly in as a righteous flock, the lord of lies mouth is hung open dry eaten by the flies as he gawks. His black heart is nothing but a hollow rock, but his world still stabs us with stares and glares as we are paired.
The envy of grim time will try to pin us down, but you and me will set the hands free as the clock shatters, and drops to the diamond ground, time stops.
My blood boils from my toes to my chest, my veins coil and produce a scarlet mess, as my heart burns and erupts beneath my crest, and I turn down the easy sleazy rest and their bloated breast. My crust then combusts of crimson clay and pixie dust, as her and I pass the antiquated tests-the architect will show us through the mounds of rain clouds as the bipolar planet below crows and watches true love at its best.-R.G.P
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: Luna: (a fairy tale)   Luna: (a fairy tale) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 pm

o,o this ish cool and pretty xP I rate it a million :3 lolss
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Luna: (a fairy tale)   Luna: (a fairy tale) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you(o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna: (a fairy tale)   Luna: (a fairy tale) Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna: (a fairy tale)
Page 1 of 1