A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.

Share | 

The basket case.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: The basket case.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Blah. Blah. Blah. we all know about me being the most bizarre person ever.. well know one knows how I became that person. No one probably cares anyways.. oh well..
The day I was born was... shall we say forgotten. I had so many brothers and sisters, my parents couldn't even probably remember my birtday. I was one of the youngest out of alot of kids.I was raised by my father most of the time and looked up to him as a role model. I was ussually off adventuring on my own. I grew up like an ordinary kid but with a crazy, chaotic, hetic family. Then one day things changed for me. I wasn't ordinary anymore. I became someone new.
I went into the words searching for a place to put a tree house when all of a sudden I sense someone is behind me. And there he is. This dark crazy looking dude. He told me about my future as a vampire but I didn't believe him. I thought he was just some mad man after me. So I walked off not listening. Then a few days later I started growing. Not taller, but different. I grew these strange teeth and my skin grew paler. And no. I did not sparkle in the sun like that gay Edward Cullen. Besides the sun wouldn't kill me because I was only half vampire. The other half of me was someone I didn't know of.
I felt the sharp pains every night wondering how I go this way.. The nightmares weking me up. The things I heard in my mind. I knew I was on the breaking point of going mad.. I just knew it.I wondered why I never wanted blood. I wasn't normal. I knew it.. I was some freak show.. some strange minded "thing". It was almost 3 years later did I realize I was just different. But different wasn't always bad..
Back to top Go down

The basket case.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Stories-
Jump to: