MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.Deathly Obsession.. 11lhft1Deathly Obsession.. 21ah4sxDeathly Obsession.. 11ky255

Deathly Obsession..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

Deathly Obsession.. Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Obsession..   Deathly Obsession.. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Let me lie in the dirt. It swallows my blood up whole ;grinding my bones.Taunting, mezmorizing me to create a new world or disaster.
The others leaving me out in the cold dark world. This cold dark world I lay my coffin.
I lay and wonder if this life is worth. Well I would be alone for eternity lying, crying on my deathbed.
People should say I take pity on myself. Pity is an expression. I hate expressions.
I used to be happy, happy as can be. Now I lay in the dark with my sad expressionless life ahead of me.
I hate it. When people try to "save" me. They hand me some stupid card which i'll never use.It's almost as bad as when people feel sorry.
They don't understand. You don't want them. Their feelings their emotion..You want them to leave to fall into their own black hole.
Now I must increase my deathly obsession in one day it will take control of me.. It will take control of all of us.
For this is my deathly obsession.
Back to top Go down

Deathly Obsession..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Stories-
Jump to: