MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) 11lhft1A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) 21ah4sxA poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) 11ky255

A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Super poster!
Super poster!
Cloud

A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) Empty
PostSubject: A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)   A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am

Awe ‘n Some:
Though awesome may be composed of two words, it adds you up of bitter sums, yet inspiring awe. You’re a pummeling beauty only 15 years young. You leave your marks across the star lit dark, your intelligence comprises with the love stung world of the laughing dumb.

Commercially used, yet common slang. Overly abused, yet you regret digging your pretty white dull fangs. The guiding lord can only heave his breath into the theorized big bang. His peeping eyes are only two planets spinning in thick gapping spaces, absorbing the galaxy of familiar wrapping faces. His irises can only distinguish all the lips and hips of women’s hidden fungus filled private places.

Bohemian hypocritical, yet utterly typical. The kings of rock and roll write songs sheathed through singing of predictable lyrics, yet so subliminal. Their albums are categorized by hypnotized voices and ultra amplified sounds of venom that paralyze the naïve petrified.
A young girl filled with the devil of her past. Her man rearranged the red flags of his life, and tracked her down to a misleading lie down a bumpy pavement path. Her man ditched her for a higher bidding factor, a used up empty whore only after the money and sex that attracts her.
The oil of the world is characterized by wants, and needs engulfed by greed. Yet we all seem to succeed in obtaining what matters less to us, I guess life just gets the best of us.

Within the human race we speak our own gibberish, from profanity to exquisite wickedness. Hello; is but the welcoming committee with warm hugs and smiling faces of glee. Goodbye; is unfortunately the pleas and ending scenes. If saying goodbye is so uneasy, then why do we always tend to cheat and bend and take a peek at the end?

Just ignore my spiteful arrogant preaching, my worn down passed around lecturing. Because my heart runs on a leaking engine, but my mind soars on ignorant self-centered opinions. This is who I am, a narcissistic, honest lonely man.

This is who we are, this is what we’ve done. Pray to the lord above my love and take a look at how far we’ve come. Instead of complaining and burning what we’ve done to the expired ground, we should take a look around and howl loud and exceptionally proud. We the inventors have given birth to humanity, babies, and all insanity. The priceless rotten earth is only a fraction of what we’re worth.-RGP(My initials btw.)
Back to top Go down
xWings
Super poster!
Super poster!
xWings

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)   A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

^_^ Awezome cloud.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
V.I.P
V.I.P
Twilight

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)   A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Its amazing. Good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)   A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>) Empty

Back to top Go down

A poem I wrote :P (I wrote long ones >.>)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK :: Others :: Stories-
Jump to: