MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for those who love animes, virtual sites, books and more.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhere you can spend your points.This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) 11lhft1This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) 21ah4sxThis isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) 11ky255

This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) Empty
PostSubject: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

-Chapter 1 (sorry it's short and not on 1 subject)-
Hello.. I'm Elizabeth Rose McSkull.. Yes I go by my full name or Lizzy. But anyways.. this is my story. And no it's not a stupid little love story.. This is a cruel,bizzare,reality. And no.. I'm not emo.. I'm kind of like a estastic goth.. If there is such thing..
People call me strange. I am strange.. All because of this..
It was 1:00 AM.. I sat up to look out the window. My obsession with Dark Magic had gotten worse.. I spent the whole night making those dolls.. The board glowing in the distance.. The 13 on my bulliten board dark red. People starting to worry and freak out about me. I was fine.. I spent nights watching my Tim Burton collection thinking about the magic.. I wanted to see them.. The supernatural..
My friends were scared of me.. I became a loner.. too busy with dark magic with anything else.. I watched way too much Death Note... I listened to too much screamo.. People gave me the goth stereotype.. I've been goth for a long time before they realized..
Schizophrenia.. ADHD..Insomnia.. and Bipolar.. Yes I was diagnosed with all 4 of those.. I stayed up for days.. hearing noises.. then I saw it..
I finallly had seen my first ghost.. The eyes nearly freaked me out.. I got so scared I fell asleep finally..
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 am

I felt sick.. I thought It was just a dream... Then the next night I saw it again. It touched my hand then left.. I felt like I knew him.. He looked like my exboyfriend.. the one who had died just recently in a car crash..I felt the migrane come in.. I felt tears in my eyes.. the stupid things he said to me.. They made me even more sad that I couldn't have been nicer.. I wore my cross every day from then on.. I finally realized the magic was bad.. I would be claimed with a spiritual gift soon though.. I prayed everyday from then on.. He left.. then one day he came again.. I saw him.. He looked at me then faded away.. I realized he wasn't a bad ghost.. He came to help me..
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 am

It's good
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks Bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcSkull
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster
CaptainMcSkull

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm

It's really good, love

btw, there is such a thing as a estastic goth, or a happy goth. Just look at Abby from NCIS lol Wink

Keep writing Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks Very Happy It means alot to me that you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm

The ghost visited me.. I wanted to talk to him.. So I asked him the next time I saw him.. I said,"Hello.. I'm Lizzy as you know already.. Who are you?"
He simply walked away.. Maybe he wanted to seem unknown. So I left him alone. He came bac kto me though.. maybe he couldn't speak. Maybe he was a prisoner and wasn't allowed to say anything.. I wanted to talk to him.. I googled how to talk to ghosts and tryed to find a way to talk to him.. Maybe he was my guardian angel.. this ghost boggled my mind all night.. I sat and thought.. Then I heard a scream and ran out of my room to find my sister..She had seen him..
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 pm

I felt like such an idiot. I felt like a stupid foolish little girl. But who was I? The girl who thought she knew magic. But all I knew was how to do something wrong. I watched him the next night and watched him. He finally answered. In a gentle voice he said'"I miss you Liz..". I was shocked.. He finally talked.. I asked him; "why are you here?" He said, "I was lonely and I knew you would accept me so I came back" I just simply stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 am

Can't wait to discover who this ghost is....
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 am

I walked towards him... I finally realized who he was.. He was Jeremy! yes.. it was Jeremy alright.. my childhood friend who died by being drowned in a lake.. He came toward me. I knew ghosts couldn't hug but I felt this kind of embrace around me.. it felt like a hug. I said happily,"Jeremy! I missed you!"
He replied,"I really missed you too Liz". My mother came up. "Who are you talking to?", she asked curiously. I replied ,"I was on the phone...".She went back downstairs and I went looked around for him but he left. I sat and awaited his return.
Back to top Go down
Shorty
Shorty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 am

O.O thats cool keep going !!

P.S. is this story true....
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Silver Poster
Silver Poster
Lizzy

Character sheet
Your character:

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm

It's true but i'm not using my real name.. And you think it's good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)   This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective) Empty

Back to top Go down

This isn't another love story..(narrated in my sperspective)
Page 1 of 1